Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:44 am
(( I'm gonna have nightmares about those dolls O_O ))
Venom listened to the dolls, which left him off guard, suddenly greed lept forward and bit hard into his stinger, dodging the piercer of course. He ripped it off and Green blood came gushing from the, now stubby stinger, venom let out a horrifying scream, but it was cut short when greed fastened his teeth into his face, and ripped out half of it. Venom fell to the ground, limp and lifeless. Greed looked over at the dolls, and snarled viciously, warning them not to harm his master, and with that he threw Jengal onto his back and brought him inside the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:43 pm
((lol aw come on theyre cute i acutally own two of them XD))

The dolls were curious as could be when Greed turned on Venom and killed him. Then went and protected his master, bringing him into the house. Interesting... They both thought as they ran after Greed and his master. They would stick close to the Demon disregarding their own safety. Why help him? The questioned the wolf demon. We dont understand, why help him? They repeated as they followed along.

Two other dolls, one named Erro and another named Trae came out from behind the bushes. They were also Vincents dolls, in all he had a total of eight that were currently running around Kanareshii. The two new ones went up to Venoms corpse and began to examine him. What is it? A demon? How useless... he wasnt strong enough to over throw his master. We mustnt make that mistake. Yes we mustnt. The dolls conversed back and forth to one another. Shall we take him somewhere? Maybe his body will be of some use. Yes maybe, lets take him. Get the others, we will drag him into the basement.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:37 am
(( D: They're haunted ._. ))
Greed turned around to the dolls. 'This is none of your business, and if you dont leave my master alone I will Kill you both in the most painful way..' greed lay his master down on a nearby couch and started nudging him to wake him up. Jengal woke up slowly a bit disoriented. he looked at the scars on his arms 'what happened' He said groggily. 'Nothing' Greed said in a gruff, almost unfriendly voice. 'If I were you I'd do some healing' Greed then left the room and went out to the garden, to make sure venom wasnt coming back.

Jengal got up from the couch. He muttered some words with speed under his breath. Suddenly he floated up into the air and went into a catatonic state, suddenly the burns on his marks started to glow and slowly started to heal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:31 am
The dolls of course didnt listen, they didnt understand pain they couldnt feel anything. Not the wind through their ebony synthetic hair, if they ever broke any part of their porclien shells then it would be a inconvience not painful. For now the two had no malicious intent, they were just curious. They watched as Jengal healed himself.

The other 6 dolls were in the garden trying their best to drag Venoms corpse down into the basement. They had dragged him a good section of the way, but now htey were having trouble getting the large corpse through a window they had opened in the basement. He is too heavy and too big this will never work! One of them said. But we made need him! Another exclaimed as they redoubled their efforts.

They all ceased their activity when Greed came back out into the garden. They just stared at him blankly, for a moment before they started shoving the body into the open window again. Stupid corpse why does he have to be so heavy? The dolls spoke to themselves.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:55 am
Jengal floated down, his arms stopped glowing, they were just about good as new. He went outside to the yard and saw greed. 'Greed we're leaving' Jengal then saw out of the corner of his eye some dolls trying to push venom's body through a window, he slowly walked over to them. "Need some help?" with that he kicked venom's body through the window. "There ya go" with a quick smile he and Venom left Kanareshii

( Exit )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:27 am
The dolls were confused but happy none the less. They had gotten Venom's corpse something that may be of some use to them in the very near future. When Greed and Jengal suddenly left the dolls could have cared less but Vi herself was a bit saddened she had wanted someone else to play with.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:36 pm
Caly followed them out, though took Poison with her, cradled in her arms. At Vincent's words she looked up at him curiously and asked, "For what? I didn't know I've done anything recently that warrants a thank you."

((To Market place))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:35 pm
((hey guys just wanted to give you guys a heads up that i'm going to be reviving the Xi character soon.))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:05 am
Xi enter the house feeling physically and emotionally drained. She stops and drops on a couch lost in her thoughts, and trying to hold back the tears that were filling her eyes.

*He was here the entire time? Why won't he forgive me!? Does he still hate me?*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 pm
Two blank faces peeked out at Xi from behind a door frame. Being only a foot tall they wouldnt be easily spotted but then again their faces where as white as could be and they lacked the facial features of a human such as a mouth and nose.

What is she crying about?

The one telepathically asked the other.

I dont know... but we have to finish our work.

The other retorted but they didnt not move just yet they were curious as to what was going on with the girl.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:18 pm
Xi hugs her knees to her chest and lays her chin on them.

"What did I do to deserve this?"

*Its all your fault...he hates you. You cannot escape me...hehe....you'll never escape me my vessel.*

Xi clenches her eyes close as tears finally start to fall. She places her hands on her temples and violently shake hers head trying to get the voice out.

"Get out of my head! Its your fault he hate me! I wish I never put on that necklace! I should've left you stuck in that prison! "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:31 am
((Wheeeeeee.....back home...*giggles* to the clan mansion I mean))

Even as they got closer and closer to the Clan home, Caly grew slightly alarmed. She could feel someone's pain and sorrow and wondered who it was. She knew it wasn't one of the normal Clan members, but she didn't allow her powers to read anything past that. She hurried past Cy and Vincent and quickly made her way inside the house, sending her thoughts to Cy briefly in apology, Someone needs me,

She came into the lobby where she found a girl sitting on the couch (the one that ate wallets) and slowed her pace to where she had time to set Poison down before actually reaching the immediate area of the girl.

"Can I be of any kind of help?" Caly asked softly.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:14 am
Xi looks up, tears still pouring form her eyes. She makes eye contact with Caly for a moment before trying to curl even more into a ball and letting out another loud sob.

"Its all my fault! I should've resisted more! Why does he hate me?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:09 pm
Cy nodded to Caly before she ran off, saying silently that he undstood. Elf's were ones who couldnt resist not helping someone. As the boys entered the Mansion once again, they sighed a bit of relief... neither of them knew what it was about Kanareshii but it felt like home.

The dolls disappeared out of sight as soon as they saw their master. And Vincent was too busy trying to figure out what was going on with the girl that he hadnt noticed the little dolls scamper off.

The minute Cy heard 'Why does he hate me?' he associated it with relationship issues- something he didnt want to be apart of, or hear. "Come on Vince lets let the girls talk." Cy said as he led the way but Vincents hand shot out and he stopped the Vampire.

"Wait, lets stay i think she could use the support." Vincent said gently, it wasnt like him to want to stay and help someone.

"That mask of your's is changing you for good Demon boy." Cy pointed out as he tapped Vince's face mask and crossed his arms over his chest. "Alright, then... " He sighed and stayed put.

"What do you mean?" Vincent came up to the girl- as did Cy- and questioned her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 pm
Xi looks up at hearing a familar voice. She manages a small smile at seeing Vincent again. It had been a long time since she left the Kanareshii.

"It nice seeing you again Vincent. You mean why does Korlon hate me?"

The mixed elf managed to squeak out between some soft sobs.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games