Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 pm
"Molecular stasis?" Amaya mouthed, but she understood what Amara said, and she nodded. "So, we want to train him to do it when he's not surprised too," she said softly. As the lightning crashed into the wall, she blinked. "Umm, and make it last longer..." She smiled at Vincent. "Don't worry. We'll help." The thought occurred to her that Vincent had just said this happened a lot. Did that mean he was always surprised or scared? Was that normal?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:42 pm
Amara looked at Amaya and nodded. "Exactly, we should have to try and get him more comfortable towards where fear or shock doesn't have to trigger his power. "That's how my power used to be...well when I only used luck...it was if my life was in danger" she said remembering when she was younger.

Vincent looked at Amaya and Amara. "Um...so this is training?" he asked curiously.
Vincent didn't know what was going on, but learning control would be good.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:05 pm
Demios smiled at the people as e took a drink from his drink. The man looked at Armand and smiled "I suppose I could think of something but first I think you should stay for dinner from how it sounds you could use another meal" He said. He then turned to face his wife "Linda why don't you start supper" He said. Linda nodded and turned back into the kitchen. "In the mean time would you mind telling me why you were in the mountain" He asked.

(Random Idea scythe what do you think of them being Owl hunters and have them drug the food and Demios loses his temper and Armand see's what he can do)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:58 pm
((Sure, Chris, have fun. Guess we'll see how Armand does, assuming he isn't knocked out by the drug before he can do anything. sweatdrop ))

Armand smiled back at the man, but he was surprised when the man insisted they stay for dinner. "Ah, we couldn't impose on you any more than we already have..." Armand replied, waving his hands apologetically. Besides, Demios and he had just eaten not too long ago. However, the Amish man seemed insistent, and had already offered to find a way to do something for them on the ride. It wouldn't be polite to just decline. So, Armand lamely said "Thank you again." He added more calmly and cheerfully, "If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. I'm pretty good with cooking, and Danny's been great in assisting me on that."

At the man's call, his wife Linda then disappeared into the kitchen, and the man asked them why they had been in the mountains. Armand smiled, hiding yet another surprise. How did the man know they were in the mountains? I really don't like doing this, but it's safer to lie on this one. Besides, there was no way the people in this area missed the commotion from the fight before. Demios would definitely know Armand was lying even though the prankster was putting up a pretty good front. Armand had avoided the truth before in order to cheer people up. He laughed embarrassingly. "Well, heh, we were hiking the Appalachian trail and got lost. There was some strange activity up there and a couple of explosions, that must have knocked us out.. because when we woke up, we were in a cave," the scientist explained sheepishly. Hopefully, that would also cover why they didn't have any baggage or hiking supplies... lost in the explosion and the mess.

--------------------------

Amaya smiled softly and nodded at Amara's explanation. It made sense. As a child, when something shocked Amaya, she literally shocked things around her. Well, at least, while she was in the UNS. Amaya wondered if there were other shocks that she had accidentally caused beforehand. She had caused that power outage at a piano concert prior to being capture by the UNS, but she didn't really know that she was the cause of that.

When Vincent asked the question, Amaya put on a nice face, which was way better than her failed attempts at mean faces. She nodded with a smile. "It's just the start!" she answered brightly.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:11 pm
The man nodded "Oh yes those explosions they sounded bad your lucky to be alive I'd guess" He said. He then looked and Demios "So Danny how are you feeling" He said. Demios frowned but remained silent not wanting to draw too much attention to himself "Fine..." He said quietly. The man looked at Armand "I'm sure she'll handle it fine, just rest and the food should be done in a moment" He said. Linda was in the kitchen cooking and once it was done she added a drug to Demios's and Armand's food that was designed to supress powers and numb the body. "Foods ready come eat" She called as she finished setting the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm
Armand nodded slowly. I guess? What? That "I guess" just felt strange to the scientist, but since he wasn't completely familiar with Amish culture, he wasn't sure if "I guess" was a common phrase in the Amish community. "Mmm." he merely commented, agreeing with the man after hearing him mention that his wife would be fine with the cooking. When Demios responded somewhat distantly to the man, the red head said softly, "Danny, it's alright. These are nice people,".

Armand had no idea that the food was drugged, and he really wasn't hungry at all. They had just eaten not too long ago. He followed at the man, who showed them to the table, and sat down at the chair he was offered. He looked over at Demios with a smile. "Thank you." If he remembered correctly, the Amish often prayed silently before eating, so he closed his eyes for a moment before taking a bite of the food to accept the hospitality politely.

The smell of the food was enough to mask the drug smell to even a food expert like Armand. It also helped that the food wasn't entirely familiar to the scientist...

((I don't know how strong that drug is, and if one bite is enough to take them down. Feel free to control Armand's reaction.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm
Demios sat in the seat next to Armand. He then frowned the food wasn't something he was used to and he was cautious about eating it. The couple smiled at them as they themselves began to eat. Demios was about to take a bite when he suddenly had a bad feeling. "I'm...not all that hungry" He said. They frowned and looked dissapointed, and he decided to take a small bite. The moment Armand and Demios took a bite the drug began to slowly numb them starting with their legs the second bite began to numb their arms and spread. Demios having the Raven force in him had made him more resistant to it than Armand. "Well...now that you've had something to eat why don't we get down to business tell me who you really are. The only part of them that wasn't due to be numbed was their heads so they could speak. Demios frowned "Armand..whats going on my legs are feeling weak" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:27 pm
Kojiro simply looked on as he explained the situation, he wanted to ask him so much more, he did not want anybody to be killed by this battle raging for change, he did not understand why this had to end in blood shed, If he was killed in battle, was it because the opponent was right in what they believed them? Kojiro was silent as these burning questions arose in his mind, however he paid no mind to it, he looked back to his hands and nodded,"...I just had to ask...thank you..." he said quietly,"....Sorry for waking you up...." he repeated in a low voice, laying down slowly once again.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:25 pm
Benkei looked at Kojiro as the younger boy just accepted his answer. On one hand, he was relieved that Kojiro hadn’t asked any other questions. Benkei’s brain was still a little groggy although he was awake, and Kojiro’s question would begin to bother him later once he thought more about it. “No problem,” he replied as he watched Kojiro slowly lay down. He sighed and went over. “Hey, Koj. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.”

-----------------------------

The scientist stopped himself from eating another bite when he started to feel the effects, not that he could really take another bite easily with his arm being numb. Armand was fighting it though as he tried to move himself to prevent the numbing to take full effect. He dropped the utensils from his hand and they clattered onto the table. Not one to use his ability unless necessary, Armand did not try telekinesis, and thus, did not know that it had been disabled by the drug as well. The red head smiled at Demios with a somewhat cheerful look that said We might have overstayed our welcome, but don’t worry!. Armand sighed in his head. He should have trusted his instincts when he thought the man’s words and demeanor were strange, and Demios’s own reactions as well. The red head was still optimistic though. “Thank you for the meal, I guess. The meal was tasty…maybe a bit peppery,” Armand said with a smile to the man and his wife still courteously, adding the bit about pepper to represent the drug even though he hasn’t tasted it. Clearly, the couple thought they were suspicious or were paranoid, even though Armand didn’t think he nor Demios had showed any signs of posing a danger to them. They hadn’t used their powers at all. With a world in such turmoil, one could only expect all this confusion. And that’s why we need to end the war…

“I’m not sure what you mean. I think we might have a misunderstanding,” Armand replied to the man courteously, losing the smile slightly to look serious. You’re not really Amish, are you? You ask us who we are, but who are you? Hopefully, they could resolve this with words without anyone getting hurt. He needed to gauge the danger in this situation and get Demios out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 pm
The man smirked at Armand "I think your right...you see we were placed here to keep an eye out for Owl activity and with the explosions earlier we were informed of a large amount of Owl energy being released" He said. He then turned away "You see Armand we looked you up in our data base from what we gathered from meeting you....and well we received information about you" He said. He reached in a drawer and pulled out a small file with information on Armand "Armand, owl, known power telekinesis, currently employed by the UNS" He said. His wife then walked over to Armand "You see we knew you were an owl and spiked your food" She said. Suddenly Demios looked at her and smirked "Thats why your food tasted terrible and I thought you were a bad cook" He said. She glared at him and back handed him "Insolent brat...too bad we don't know who you are it's a good think those drugs are designed to weaken all known Owl abilities" She said. The man then coughed to get her attention "I hate to draw from your conversation, but why don't we get started I'd like to have them out of the way so we can go investigate the mountains" He said. Demios frowned as the girl looked from him to Armand "Hmm I suppose your right now who do you think we should go with first" She said talking to Armand and Demios. Demios looked at Armand his eyes showed his fear.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 pm
If Dante had eyes they would have widened as Roulin's attack shot through his misty body. His body slowly reformed it took a while and there was a soft sizzling sound. Dante's black exterior had pieces charred off beneath was black bone followed by charred muscle. " How interesting. " Dante said he looked up at Roulin his skull over his right eye clear. His mandible and maxilla slowly moved as he spoke. " I must say I wasn't expecting that, the last Life Owl didn't have that power. " Slowly his body began to regenerate thanks to his transformation into his Satanic form his healing process was indeed powerful, he was indeed hurt but not as bad as someone else would have been. He slowly cracked his neck and laughed a little. " Congratulations Roulin you've proven that you can stand up to my powers. Now to begin my show. " He shot forward his body suddenly becoming engulfed in ebony flames their cold light cascading over the harsh land filling the area with despair. Violence from above shot downward his eyes burning with white energy that surged from his fingertips. The giant looked down at Roulin. It took a massive breathe in and blew out disguisting amounts of black flames that soon engulfed Dante and Violence but they would be fine, ROulin on the other hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:14 pm
Roulin found himself ecstatic. His progress against Dante wasn't as slow paced as he thought it was going. He managed to hurt him and even remove some skin, but that was still far from beating the grizzled vet. Before he could further revel in his personal victory, Dante's pet Violence landed before him. The monster's landing quaked the ground dislodging the teen from his feet. The flames exited the beast's mouth and Roulin was engulfed by them. Within the flames, Roulin's body became a crystalline pastel color. His clothes finally whitened almost to the point of shining, but certain areas which now resembled cracks were was dark as chasms. In front of him was an almost invisble shield that was viewable only because of it's unique spectral aura. This form wasn't the true form of The Life Owl, but instead, it was more of a preparation stage. In this form though, the current Life Owl would receive an exponential boost in power as well as a few new ones. After the flames cleared, Roulin stared at the palm of his hands through dark eyes. His mouth had all but vanished and when he spoke, it too resembled an infinite void of darkness. "Whoa. Dante...I think--I remember feeling this power when I fought against Thomas. I feel...different. Very different."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:19 am
Dante's body shot through the black flames like Satan through the gates of Hell himself. He raised his silver blade and lunged forward with incredible speed. "A battle of this magnitude is no place to be speaking of such events focus on me or you will die. " He said coldly. His blade was made of holy silver yet it gave off a cold dark aura that resembled his black flames. Violence shot into the air pointing his hand into the air he opened his mouth for once. " Rain of blades! " He shouted as from the clouds what appeared to be hundreds of swords from across the planes of history began to reign down from the sky all down towards Roulin. " You might be able to see but it doesn't matter if there is nowhere to run. " The giant again spewed torrents of black flames from it's demonic mouth the sheer heat it was giving off seemed to evaporate the entire ocean, if you fell into the water you would boil alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:53 am
"No." Roulin watched the torrent of swords shower down toward him. Now armed with the abilities of The Life Owl, he could see everything around him for more than a kilometer. After that, it was completely blurry. Roulin jumped up and began to spin. A veil of rainbow colored light encased him in a drill shapped armor. Rotating like a bullet, he tore through the rain of swords throwing them all off in different directions. He reached the sky and dispelled the veil causing the clouds to disperse revealing the sun. "No more inclement weather." The flames spat by Violence too were stopped in their tracks. Roulin raised his hand and the invisble shield he used against Will and Thomas returned. He pushed his hand forward and the wall pushed until it met Violence's mouth, trapping the flames within. As for Dante, Roulin lifted his hand and benath his former leader, the ground began to quake. Through the cracks, light was visible. If Dante didn't move, then he'd be enveloped by a column of light that effectively burn him more than Roulin's previous attack.  

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm
The couple was a pair of Owl trackers, and the man wasn’t lying, but what were they tracking Owls for? Armand tried to activate his telekinesis as an experiment, but it failed. The telekinesis wouldn’t activate. To think that something I worked on similar to this has been out here, and I didn’t realize it… In his time at the UNS, Armand had worked on many things including items that were meant to stunt Owl powers. If he could at least reach some of the stuff in his pocket, it may help them get out of the situation. They appeared to be harmless normal everyday objects, but Armand was great at camouflaging typical items and hiding other functions. A shock could dull the numbness by alerting the body, and that would be useful to fight the numbness.

He frowned when Linda backhanded Demios. At least, they didn’t know Demios’s true identity. Armand was glad that he had not given Demios’s real name, if they had any data on Demios. He wasn’t sure how extensive the man’s information network was and how much was in that file on his own information. He looked at Demios once again with an optimistic look that hopefully calmed Demios. Don’t worry. Just stay calm. The red head was hiding his own fear. He had to stay strong for Demios and keep that smiling façade.

The scientist turned back to the man and the wife and smiled. He chose to go straight to the point. It was hard sounding serious, but he’d have to do it even if he was smiling. “Well, what are you planning to do with us? If you know that I work for the UNS, then don’t you know we party with the U.S. government? The UNS is the special division headed by the President that deals with Owls. By holding us here, you could very well be committing an act of treason, and you’re preventing us from doing our job to protect you. So, neither one of us is really in a fun situation here, hmm?” If they couldn’t get out, was there any way he could get away with lying that Demios wasn’t an Owl? However, the couple said that the drug only had effect on Owls, so that argument was definitely not going to work because Demios was clearly effected. Did he want to try to play mind games with these people? There was always a risk factor in that, but it would give him and Demios more information to work off of. And drugs didn’t last forever. It was worth holding out a bit. Armand was a scientist, and that knowledge was going to come in handy. He was also taking in their surroundings, to see what could be useful.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games