Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 pm
Rimmi X
Alice looked around confused.
"Is there something that happened?!" she asked. "Dragon please calm down."

Dragon looked at Alice and frowned. "I don't know, b-but they were about to tear down Dog's grave!" he said in his defense before seeing more people come. More people came, and yet there was some kind of warfare that just happened... It was confusing. Scary, even. "I don't want to be here anymore..." he whimpered slightly and backed away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm
Rimmi X
Mayah Playah

"Cool I heard of the Ridela Triplets," Red grinned. "Powerful and stuff like that right?"
As a demon when he was 10 his parents forced him to leaern about the other worlds such as the spirit and the witches.

"Your mum is getting married!" Blank grinned. "Cool!"
Then he looked up to the sky. Stars were appearing.
"Whats a wedding like?"

She shrugged. "That's what we've been told. But we've never been allowed to practice together."
"No idea," she shrugged. After a while, she stood, starting to dance around her father's grave. "I miss my daddy, but he's still here." Eventually she tripped, skinning her knee and causing it to bleed. "Ow!" she cried, sobbing.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 am
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Alice placed her hand on Dragons shoulder.
"Dragon?" she asked concerned. "Are you ok?"

Red looked at her one eye brow upraised in doubt.
"Ahh,heck I trust books way to much," he said grinning. "The books say the triplets always worked together. I knew it was a matter of time before books became untrustworthy."
Red got up and stretched.
"Man, I have been sitting for way to long."

"Arwen!" Blank said out of worry and sprang to his feet and hurried to her side.
"Are you ok?" he asked then she starting sobbing. Then he stayed silent and just patted her head until she calmed down. He didn't know how to handle situations like this.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 pm
Rimmi X

She stood as well, folding her hands behind her back. "Would you like to go for a walk?"
Arwen's cut continued to bleed until she ripped a piece of her dress and wrapped the cloth around her knee. Then she looked up at Blank, smiling through her tears. "I'm alright. See?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 am
Anau Salamarie
User Image

Sabin Salamarie
User Image

*As the twins walk thru the graveyard they both pick up the spirits voices and echoes of the past. Sabin takes Anau's hand as she's more sensitive to their hostility*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah
Rimmi X

She stood as well, folding her hands behind her back. "Would you like to go for a walk?"
Arwen's cut continued to bleed until she ripped a piece of her dress and wrapped the cloth around her knee. Then she looked up at Blank, smiling through her tears. "I'm alright. See?"

(im so lazy im not bothered to do colours razz )

RED:
"Sure," Red said. "I hate sitting. Its to...boring."
Blank:
"Don't do that you ruined your dress," Blank said searching around his pocket then he found a bandaid with lttle duckys on it.  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 pm
Nodding her agreement, Alonna started to walked down the path, looking up at the sky. "What a beautiful day."
She slipped the cloth off, revealing the bleeding cut to Blank.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:51 pm
"CARRRRGE!!!" Vladimir shouted as he and the soldiers charges with their bayonets drawn. Vladimir was leading the charge. Then he fell. He lay there tired, weak, and almost dead. He slowly crawled toward Dragon's pets grave. He began filling it up. He only got two handfuls into the grave before his head hit the ground. Unconscious he laid on the ground, face-first in the dirt on his stomach with a blood trail behind him.  

Vladimir Carbo

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm
Makarov Palotski

I've got to get out of here, I've got to get out of here, I've got to get out of here. That just kept repeating in Dragon's frazzled mind as he watched everything. What was happening? How were people not noticing the soldiers here? Should he help them? He just wanted to get out of here, to be to in the loneliness he'd have to live with. Then he saw the small war break out. He took a few steps back as a barrage of soldiers raced down clashed against another army. It was a bloodbath. Dragon pressed himself against a dead tree and felt overwhelmed with confusion and fear. I've got to get out of here. He glanced to the side and saw an opening in the fight, and he took it. He dashed as fast as he could, he was nearly out of there, then...
He passed Dog's grave and stopped suddenly to watch the man from earlier try to fill it back up. They made eye contact for a slow second before he passed out. Dragon gasped. He didn't know why, but he didn't want this man hurt, especially after he tried to save Dog's grave. He ran over to him and kneeled down. "H-Hey!" he shouted and shook him, hoping that might have some kind of effect.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm
Vladimir stood up. He turned to dragon."Run now." He pulled out his AK with the bayonet in his right hand. He pulled out a machete in his left hand. He charged into the enemy army. bayoneting soldiers left and right.  

Vladimir Carbo

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:10 pm
Dragon moved back when the man pulled out all those weapons. How could he still be awake, let alone fight?? He watched the man fight the army and nervously followed after him, dodging what he could. "Y-You can't fight! We've gotta go!" he pleaded before getting hit in the back of the head with the butt of one soldier's rifle.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm
*Sabin hears the fire and grabs Anau shielding her* Vemi!!!!!! *a stray bullet hits him and blood pours* s**t!!!!

*Anau holds her brother as he staggers and hisses out the pain...his eyes, now violet, glare with pain and his fangs gleam brightly* Nakio!!!!!

Let's just move and get out of here.... *they take shelter in the Mausoleum and Sabin pull out his wolf fang dagger and instructs Anau on getting the bullet out and after bandaging him feeds him blood from her wrist* Big Brother????

((the language Sabin and Anau use is Dragonsong the ancient language of the dragons.....Sabin just called Anau little sister but used the tender form and Anau used the term of elder brother in the respectful term.....being that they are half dragons, their Dragonsong is aristocratic as well as their older brother Damien's but his is more advanced since he knows the language as well as the spells cased in Dragonsong))  

Sapphire_Angel713

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 am
Vladimir kept beating the crap out of people like this. (skip to 2:21 for fight.) He picked up Dragon, threw him over his soldier, and charged from the battlefield to get Dragon to safety. Once he cleared the battlezone he shouted for Dragon's girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:01 pm
As soon as the man that was carrying Dragon said something about his girlfriend, his golden eyes flipped open. "I-I don't h-have a g-g-g-girlfriend!" he stammered with a deep blush then quickly winced in pain. His head... Ouch. He pressed his hand against it and looked at it, his eyes widening when he saw blood. Wh-What happened?!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

{ im sorry for replying so late i just have been really busy these past few days}
Alice saw Dragon bleeding and rushed over dodging bullets.
"Dragon!" she said concerned. "You're bleed are you ok?!"

Red nodded."Sure is," he said looking up to the sky to his hands in his pockets. " So whats the little girl you look after like looks like Blanks interested in her. Pretty rare."
Red chuckled.

"Here," he said and put a bandaid on her bleeding cut. "Get better..."
Then Blank kissed her cheek.
"Sorry," he mumbled shyly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games