Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 am
Sunshine, shyly peeked out from Standing behind Marco. "S...Sunshine" she said softly being ebarrassed to meet the alpha looking like she rolled in the mud and didn't wash for 2 days. She was also intimidated by all the other adults around her, plus her energy and hyperness seemed to crash in that monent, as the pain shot up from her paws to her whole body.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:34 pm
(sigh)
Miles slamed door of his expensive crown victoria, took a deep breath, and sighed as he began walking into the forrest, "s**t, this place feels different..." The young fox had finally reappeared after the long time hed spent starting a family. Since the day he had left hed always felt he was leaving so much behind, and now he was coming back for it well dressed in a black suit and trench coat combo and a colt python.

Miles stopped for a moment to breath in the air, "...Nothing..." He was attempting to pick up a scent, a scent of anything that would become familiar to him. The pleasing aromas of the city had weakened his senses, and he himself reeked of it. Miles begant sprinting into the forrest, he stumbled a few times losing his balance. It had been too long since he ran the way he used to, the way he did when he met Todd. It was then he came to the realization that he had lost all his skills, and that now he had to get them all back.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 pm
Kaishin managed a smile, the pup certainly was interesting. He picked her up and put her in the spring next to him. "This water will clean you and heal any wounds you may have" he explained. He looked back up at Marco, "So where are the parents of this pup?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 pm
{It's only been a day or two, Angel. :/}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 pm
Marco frowned. "She had told me that her parents had been killed."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm
Kiba was sniffing around the forest, looking for enemies of the pack. "Seems like the spy moves around alot, and returns to the pack.....could it be someone inside of the pack?" He thought about everyone in the pack to see if anyone acted strangely. He continued to follow the trail and it brought him back to the den.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 pm
Sunshine squeaked as she was picked up but relaxed in the water. She closed her eyes and laid back. A frown made her way to her face when The alpha asked about her parents. She missed them greatly but understood that they were in a better place. She only wished she could have said good bye before being pushed into the river and floated down the stream.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 pm
(Thanks for making a way for me to get Bakher back in)

He twitched, then shook his head as the Dragonesses arrival broke him out of his reverie; He'd started thinking about things, again, and as usual, had been thinking a little TOO much about things. He twitched his wings at her words, and came to his feet, instinctively twitching his limbs to get loose debris off his plumage. He nodded to Kirisa, and headed into the Den, following the sound of the Alpha's voice.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Kaishin:
"I apologise little one. I did not mean to bring up any bad memories". He looked up at the ceiling, glowing stones illuminated the cavern with a soft light. "I don't have any parents either..." then he had an idea. "Would you like to stay here with us?" he asked her as he washed behind her ears.

Kirias:
The dragon walked slowly behind Bakher. He always seemed to be so pensive, always so deep in thought. "Can I ask you something?" Kirias said as they walked, still unsure if the question would upset him. "Why is it that you dislike dragons? I was always under the impression that creatures like us got along".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 pm
"Alpha, I have returned." Kiba said, walking up to Kaishin with some news. "I think...someone might be a mole in the pack." He whispered to Kaishin. He looked at the new pup and memorized her scent.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 pm
Kaishin listened to Kiba's words. "I'm not so sure..." he knew that the wolves here would not betray him. Even the ones that weren't wolves... Kirias, Bakher... even the tigress that was here before. Where was she anyway? "Thank you none the less, I shall investigate further once I am well".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:37 pm
"A new member of the pack?" He said, looking at the new pup. He sniffed the new one, smelling the death of her pack and the distance she had travel.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 am
He twitched his crest at Kirias' words; odd that she didn't know about the events of a few years back.

" I have little liking forrrr drrragonssss, becaussse yourrrr kind attacked my homeland a few yearrrrsss back, and nearrrrly succedded in drrrriving us frrrom ourr ancessstral landssss.... Odd that you would know naught of it."

He stumbled over a exposed root, and swore softly as he regained his balance He looked back at the Dragoness for a moment, then looked forward again, trying to get his emotions in check; thinking and talking about what had happened always tested his self control, and it wasn't any easier with a dragon around, either.

"possibly elssssewherrre, Drrragonsss and Grrryphons get along, but not sssso forrrr my people; They'd attack any Drrrragon on sssssight, mossst of them, and they are jusssstified in theirrrr rage- your kind, Winglesssss One, hasss a lot to ansssswerrrr forrrr, wherrrre my people arrrre concerrrrned..."

He turned a corner in the tunnel, and came to the Alpha's chambers. He gracefully sank down in a Gryphonic bow; one forepaw against his chest, and his head low to the floor, low enough that his crest feathers scraped the ground. He straightened, and trilled softly to get Kaishins attention.

" You called forrrr me, Alpha?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 am
I jumped in my sleep, hitting my head on a rock and jolting from the nightmare. I spun around to where the nightmarish figures had been in my dream, but thankfully, nothing was there.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. My heartbeat was pounding through my entire body. My head aching with each pound.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 am
Sunshine smiled happily "YES" she said.Sunshinel leaned into the Alpha as he washed her ears. She closed her eyes as another wolf came and smelt her, but before she realized her mistake of closeing her eyes and relaxing, sleep took over and she soon found her self in LaLaLand.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games