Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

"I - Are you serious right now, darling?" Nikolai raised an amused eyebrow. "You do know what I was referencing earlier, yes?"

II Xion Epic II

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:18 am
Awesome nerd

Amari sighs "yes I do, it's a joke.."  

II Xion Epic II

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

"Mmm, yes, let's go with that." he smirked and looked off at the coming sunset. "Perhaps you should better explain your joke in, say, your room?" he asked with a sly raise of an eyebrow and a hand on his hip.

II Xion Epic II

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"Why not your room?"  

II Xion Epic II

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

"Do you really want to go into my room, dearie?"

II Xion Epic II

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:07 pm
Awesome nerd

"yes, yes i do"  

II Xion Epic II

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

Nikolai smirked. "Very well, dearie. It'll be quite the walk, but it just might be worth it~" he purred and held his arm out for her to take. "Shall we?" he smiled.

((We'll continue this here RP when you finish up the one back in New Student. Unless you character can make projections or copies - momentarily, mind you - you can't have the same person in different areas at the same time :0 ))

II Xion Epic II

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

Dressed in a peach colored two piece bathing suit, Deanne looked out over the beach for a spot to sit alone.

"There sure are a lot of couples here," she commented with another sigh before eventually finding a spot slightly away from the other people on the beach and at the same time close to the shoreline. She set down her beach towel and sat down to read the book she brought with her.  

Dee Heartland

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Erok75

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:36 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User ImageLazarus was led onto the beach by Onaka, as they walked towards the water he said "Hold on a second, I need to change" He let go of her hand and walked over to the small portable bathroom that was near the shoreline, walking in he locked the door behind him and yelled out to Onaka "Be out in a second!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:45 pm
"I have to change too. Ill be next to you." she said walking into the portable next to him. She locked the door and change into her bikini. Her top was plain black and the bottems were in a small ruffled skirt design. Only because she didnt want to show everything. When she finished she unlocked the portable and walked out putting her hair into a ponytail. She waited outside for lazarus.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:46 pm
"I have to change too. Ill be next to you." she said walking into the portable next to him. She locked the door and change into her bikini. Her top was plain black and the bottems were in a small ruffled skirt design. Only because she didnt want to show everything. When she finished she unlocked the portable and walked out putting her hair into a ponytail. She waited outside for lazarus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:59 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus had the misfortune of picking a portable toilet that hadn't been cleaned. He tried to hold his breath while he changed standing up, after he had put his shorts on however he tripped over his clothes and fell out of the door to the toilet. Landing on the sandy ground outside he rubbed his head and said "Well, at least I didn't fall in the toilet" He laughed at his clumsiness, then he saw Onaka. His heart felt like it stopped, she was breathtakingly beautiful at the best of times but here, in her swimsuit with the sun glistening off her skin... He felt his heartbeat return as he gulped and said "Wow, Onaka you look great!" He got up and brushed the sand off himself. He was wearing his favorite swim trunks, they were blue and had white turtles on them. He smiled at Onaka, then picked up his clothes and towel and said "Well, let's pick out a nice spot to put my towel down ok?" He took her hand again as they started walking down the beach.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:10 pm
As onaka waited for lazarus she looked at the ocean water. Shes never really been in the ocean except in the shady areas. She looked at the portable lazarus was in and suddenly he fell out falling into the sand. Onaka giggled and blushed as he looked at her. He gave her a compliment and she smiled. "thanks..nice trunks. Theyre cute." she said as they set off to find a spot. "How about there." she suggested pointing to a spot not too far away from the crowd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:28 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus looked over where Onaka had pointed and said"Alright let's go" When they reached the spot, Lazarus took his towel and spread it on the ground, making sure to place his clothes in a corner of the towel so they didn't make it look messy. Once their spot looked satisfactory he asked Onaka, "So, do you think your magical barrier thingy will work in the water? Or should we just sit here for a while?"

Erok75

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games