Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:04 pm
Jack gave a growl, watching him leave before getting into his car and driving into the compound.

He had a lot of work to do...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:17 pm
"Well I can't bring you to work in anything but. There is a dress code." Henry sighed, looking down at Alona.

"Don't worry. You'll get use to it. They're much more comfortable than people think."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 am
Alona crosses her arms and lets out a short sigh. She shrugged before going over to Henry.
"Should have told me before we came here," Alona stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 am
"Well, I wanted to make sure you wanted the job. If you want, we can just wait to do that in the morning tomorrow." Henry shrugged his shoulders, looking at Alona.

"Its entirely up to you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm
"...We're already here so I might as well," Alona replied giving Henry a 'whatthehell' look.
Alona let an exasperated sigh before walking over to him.
"Well? Aren't you going to give me my wonderful suit?" she asked grabbing his tie and pulling him to her level.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 am
Henry continued on his way to the building, not expecting Alona to suddenly grab him nor pull him down at her level. He was quite surprised, in fact, for a moment, before he had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Are you suggesting I give you my suit?" He chuckled, the grin never leaving.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:01 pm
"I don't know, is that the only suit you have?" Alona replied quirking an eyebrow.
A smile tugged at the ends of her mouth but she kept her face relatively serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 am
"At this point in time, yes." Henry replied, his grin still there as he face was full of play and mischievousness.

"I may have some extras in my office too," his hand went on the side of her hip, and began to slowly slide down to her rear with a firm grip. "In case of... 'accidents'."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:45 pm
"How convenient," Alona replied when Henry pulled her close.
His hand was on her hip before it began to make its way down to her rear. Alona smiled sweetly before pinching his hand.
"Ah ah, you have to pay first," she said before letting go of his tie and stepping away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:47 pm
Once Enzo reached Henry's company he didn't have to look far to find the man. Stepping out of his car he walked up behind the couple quietly.

"Should you really be doing that outside?"

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:56 am
SoujiAtsumi

"Hello, Enzo." Henry gave an irritated sigh, unable to mistake that voice. b*****d popped up too much.

"And we're just harmlessly flirting." He argued as he pulled himself away from Alona, looking at the cop dully.

"But, please. To what do I owe the wonderful pleasure of your presence, officer?" He asked, rolling his eyes to his own sarcasm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 pm
Just as she pulled away, the voice of a man startled her. Alona whipped around to see some man, and by the looks of him, he was a cop. Alona noticed that Henry seemed to be annoyed with this man.
"Did you do something recently to catch the cop's attention?" Alona asked in a low voice to Henry.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:15 pm
"Good morning Henry." Enzo smiled, ignoring his attitude.

"I was just saying it for your benefit. What if someone was watching you, something like that could be used against you." He stated, starting to walk past the couple.

"Why don't we talk inside?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 pm
Henry groaned quietly to Alona to quiet down. Whispers were never good around cops.

"I'll watch out for my own reputation. But thank you for the concern." He threw a smile to the officer.
"And whatever you're here to discuss with me can be discussed outside, can't it?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:11 pm
Alona glared at Henry then turned her back on him with her arms crossed while she waited for whatever business they had to be over with. Whatever it was, Henry would probably have it resolved quickly. She had never heard of him being arrested even though he's done many illegal things yet he's still free. Well, it wasn't like the police in this city had much of a present anyways; they were bribed so they would just look the other way whenever something happened.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games