Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm
"hmm.... What is it Dom?" he purred softly, oaky lowering himself back down the man's chest, kissing the skin just above his pants as his hands continued their work in his sides.

"no, he won't. But he'll understand in time why were doing this" she muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Dominick shivered at his touch. "P-please...I can't handle m-much more...I need you...to be...." He moaned before he could finish, Xaene's kiss too dizzying even when it wasn't his lips he was kissing.

"Hopefully," he murmured, kissing Drake softly.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 pm
Xaene gave a smile as he managed to pull Dominick from his pants, slipping back up his chest. "you need me....?" he purred softly, one hand wrapping around his neck as he kissed him again, grinding their hops together.

"I'm sure of it." she nodded, a smile on her face. "of you need anything, I'm just off in the aqua room." she hummed before quickly rushing back to her sister and son.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:22 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:48 pm
He moaned against Xaene's lips, dying to take the lead but refusing to this time. Pulling away, he turned around silently, clutching the shelf in preparation. "P-please...I c-c-can't wait a-anymore..."

Turning back to his beloved, Grigorii kissed Drake softly. "I love you..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Xaene gave a small smile and hugged his lover from behind, kissing his neck trialing up to his ear where he nibbled gently. "if you're sure."

Drake continued to sleep, his grip on Grigorii's hand never loosening.

~double time skip~  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:09 pm
"So that's what it's like being a bottom," murmured Dominick as he lay snuggled into Xaene's side in a strange flip. "How do you like being a top?"

Grigorii gasped as he awoke, the screams and fires of his nightmares edging away. He dreamt of them again...why couldn't the past just leave him be? The proud Rider closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears in vain. "Why couldn't it had been me..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:15 pm
"i-it was different." he chuckled, hugging dominick close. "but i think i like being topped more then topping." he sighed, kissing his forehead.

Drake woke up as soon as he heard Grigorii gasp. "what's wrong, love?" he asked, reaching out a hand to feel for him before hugging him close.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm
"I like it both ways," he said, smirking perversely. "Either way, this is wonderful..."

He said nothing, merely enjoying his time in Drake's embrace. "Hold me...just hold me..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:52 pm
"it is..." he smiled, hugging him closely. "i love every minute of it."

the blind man gave a small nod and hugged Grigorii closer, kissing his head gently.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:44 pm
Saying nothing and simply smiling, Dominick curled into Xaene. He gently nuzzled his chest, one of his legs coming up to rest on Xaene's.

After a few moments of quiet sobbing, Grigorii finally spoke, his voice small. "I saw them die again...all of them. My grandparents, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, my parents, my sisters...I heard their screams as they burned to death, and again, I could do nothing. But this time, Aleksey wasn't holding me back. I just couldn't move at all..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:54 pm
Xaene gave a smile and hugged him closer, his eyes closing. "this is perfect..." he hummed, his every breath filled with joy.

drake gave a frown and hugged him closer, pulling a hand though the rider's hair. "im sorry.... i wish i could help you...." he sighed and gently kissed his cheek. "but it was only a dream... and some day, you'll see them all again. we both know it..." he muttered, resting his head against the headboard.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:02 pm
"It is," he agreed, caressing his lover's hip.

"Drake...I love you," he whispered, kissing the demon's chest. "I'd be insane if not for you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:27 pm
"i can think of only one thing that would make this even better...." he sighed, gently brushing his fingers over his fiance's ring.

"i love you too, Grigorii..." he sighed, his cheeks pink.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm
"I know," he sighed. "I tried to contact Chaos, but he's still busy being chewed out by the principal." Taking a deep breath, Dominick relaxed. "Can we just sleep for now? You tired me out..."

Sighing contentedly, the Rider held Drake closer. "When this war is finally over, I promise I'll take you away. You'll never have to see the bloodshed and death left behind by James."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games