Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:25 am
User Image

Sitting on the roof, the young man sighed. He stared up at the night sky, the city lights picking and choosing the stars to be seen. He shook his head, wishing he could see more. It seemed like there was never anything good about this world he was forced to live in. Except Julian. Julian was the only light in his life.
He wouldn't let him be taken away.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:33 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Hey," Julian greeted as he reached their usual meeting spot. He was dressed in his sleeping clothes, a brown tank top with baggy black shorts, and in his arms was a blanket. He sat down besides Daniel and offered him the blanket. "What did you want to talk about?" he asked, secretly bracing himself for the scolding.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 am
User Image

Daniel waited until the blanket was around them and Julian was in his arms before speaking. "My parents want to send me away," he said quietly, expression severe. "I don't know where they're going to put me, but they want us to be separated."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:27 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian was quiet for a moment. "I... think my parents are trying to do the same thing," he mumbled quietly without looking up at Daniel. "I heard them arguing. They want to keep Grandpa away from me, and they don't know if they want me to be around you and your family. It's like they want to lock me up in a tower or something." He ran his fingers through his hair. This was a mess. If he had only looked out for his grandpa instead of watching those two fight, they could have avoided everything! But instead Daniel was going to be sent away. The very idea made Julian's heart sink to his stomach.
"What should we do?" he asked while looking up at his boyfriend. "Should we try and talk to them? Or maybe they'll forget all about it?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:41 am
User Image

He shook his head in silence, thinking. What were their options? They didn't have many. Daniel paused, then looked down to Julian. "We've both finished our credits all up, right? Well, I don't need to walk the stage. I want to be with you." Taking Julian's hand, he held tight. "Let's run away."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian blushed and quickly looked away. "D-Don't get all romantic!" he chastised before risking a glance at those intense eyes. His blush deepened. "Where would we even go? A-And it's not like we can use what money we have because our parents will get suspicious."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:04 am
User Image

"I have a little saved up from my hits," he said. "Just enough to get us to Uncle Haneul's. He'll help us. He's got a house back in Korea that he almost never use, so we can stay here until it's time for college, and then live our lives. Come on, Julian, what have we got to lose? Each other? We're already doing that. Please, I don't want to lose you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:17 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian gulped. "Like, live alone?" He paused, glancing away nervously. As romantic as it sounded, the thought of being thrust into the independent world kind of scared the brunette. Of course there were plenty of times when he wanted to live on his own and away from his never subtle parents, but now that it was within reaching distance? Get a job to support himself?
Julian glanced back up at Daniel, at his pleading eyes. With him, it wouldn't be so bad. Daniel was a trained assassin, and they got paid very nicely, by what he saw. And he was a capable guy. He probably knew everything there was to know about being independent already. And... Well, it was Daniel. Julian wouldn't get bored or lonely around him. The more he looked at the blonde, the more the fear of leaving his cushioned life faded away.
"... Okay," he finally said. He nodded, as if to convince himself. "Okay. Let's do it."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:57 pm
User Image

A smile appeared on the blonde's face as his offer was accepted. Holding Julian to his chest, he closed his eyes. "Don't worry, we can do this, but we have to go fast before they start to suspect anything. How soon can you be packed to go?" he asked, already having a bag at home. They were all trained to have a bag at the ready in case their secret was exposed.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Uh, about half an hour. Are we going now?" he asked, feeling his heart beat rapidly with nerves.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:20 pm
User Image

"We're going to go as soon as they fall asleep," he said, looking back to the house. He saw a distant light, which either meant his mother was reading or had accidentally succeeded in scratching the hell out of his father's back again and was trying to put ointment on it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Alright. Just send me a text when everything's okay," the brunette said while eyeing the window himself. He looked at Daniel and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before hurrying to his house.
His parents didn't seem to respond if he heard him, though. They must've still been fighting. He hurried to his room as silently as possible and threw whatever clean clothes he had in his overnight bag, which was his only bag and also a very small bag when packing enough clothes for the rest of your life. Maybe Daniel was rich from his assassinations and could buy him more clothes again?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

Daniel nodding, smiling at the kiss before returning to his house. Unlike Julian, he didn't start with clothes. He had to get the money. Most of the time, the money from hits was wired and kept in an offshore account. However, Daniel was much more up with the times. He managed to sneak little amounts at a time out of the accounts, slowly building up courage and money just in case,. Liquidating his assets, he had roughly three-quarters of a million in case hidden in the house. It was all in big bills, all carefully stuffed into a bag that he hid in a secret compartment in his mother's design room. He had to be fast.
Moving on the balls of his feet, Daniel sneaked to the design room, managing to maneuver around the room quietly enough to grab his bag. He checked the bills, then sneaked back to his room. It took little time to pack, since he only needed a couple outfits. These shoes would be fine, he told himself, throwing in three pairs of jeans, a couple shirts, a fistful of underwear, and a couples weapons just in case. He didn't have a lot of room, but it would be okay. They didn't need much to last until they got to Uncle Haneul's.
He sent a quick text to Julian asking if he was ready to go, then strapped his two bags on him. Suddenly, he paused, looking to his bedside table. A pair of black gloves lay there under the lamp. These weren't special ones like his father's. They were just regular black gloves, given to him by his mother for his missions. Should he take them? It would basically ensure that he was going to continue being an assassin. Did he really want that life?
In a split second, Daniel grabbed the gloves, stuffed them into his pocket, and headed out the window to freedom with Julian.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:45 pm
Mayah Playah

~~~

Morning came. Then noon. Afternoon. Dusk.
Then another day. Another morning. Another noon.
Another day.
Fredrich sat in his office in the house, one hand pressed against his temple as he stared at phone, a glazed look in the eye. No new messages. He messaged his son countless times, called him even more. Nothing. Cameron said he was getting the same problem with Julian, who disappeared the same time. Was it a coincidence? Absolutely not. Everything pointed to the two leaving together, and he had a few assumptions that he knew why.
Despite that, he couldn't help but worry. What if something happened along the way? What if Nobutaka caught them? Trouble seemed to follow those two like an eager puppy, and the detective didn't like it. His dark blue eyes flickered to the computer screen, which read, "NIGHTINGALE.EXE TRACKING FAILED". Daniel had no doubt disabled his phone in order to keep the virus from tracking. The same went for Julian's phone. Fredrich sighed through his nose.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Just then, the door to Fredrich's office swung wide open. Ellery stormed in, fully dressed with a bag in his hand. "I'm going after him," said the man, his coat swaying in the light wind he'd created from his dramatic entrance.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games