Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:05 pm
"Glad to be of help" she said giggling "Hey lets go outside to do something...i cant feel the wind in here and its making me anxious" she rubbed her arms and walked to the door  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 pm
"okay then, what time is it i completely lost track"dark asked walking towards her.  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 pm
"Yeah me too" she said smiling as she opened the door. Outside it was dark and windy. Naye smiled more and relaxed when she walked outside. "So what do we do?" she said looking at the stars  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:40 pm
"i don't know i was hopeing u would suggest something" dark replied

(sorry i took so long i'm watching episodes of negima)  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 pm
Naye laughed softly "As long as were outside im fine with doin anything" she said as the wind made her hair dance  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:40 pm
"hey wanna scare the crap out of some students"dark said enthusastically  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm
"I cant think of something more enjoyable than that" she said smirking "Lets gou then"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:58 pm
naye and dark r walking throught the campus when they find a wandering student "ok this is it what should we do"dark said energetically  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 pm
Naye listened to dark smiling bouncing up and down.Somethin about scarin the hell out of someone made her feel very happy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:20 pm
" i'm thinking we should use my dark and your ice magic to create a demon-like figure, i tried that one other time and the guy is still in shock"dark said poudly.  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm
"Thats so awsome" she said smiling "Lets just hope he doesnt have a heart attack" she looked a the wandering student. "Okay lets do this" Naye hand started glowing with a light blue color. She started forming a huge ice demon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:24 pm
"now it's my turn" dark said as he started to carge his magic. his dark energy started to fuse with the demon."now we're talkin'"  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Naye laughed "I love this thing" she said looking at the demon "Ok now what?" she asked excited  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 pm
"we need to sync up our powers in order to control it to move and junk"dark replied"u ready"  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:43 pm
"Hell yeah" she replied getting ready "Just tell me what to doo" she smiled  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items