Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:36 am
((EW!!!!! Ivy from Soul Calibir is so nasty!!! She's such a slut, I'm sorry if any one likes her.))

Yasu jumps up into the air and does a flip towards her opponent, Heidi. Showing off, the young girl reveals a few of her quick sword tricks with her blade, twirling it and passing it from hand to hand. At last, Yasu positions herself feet slightly apart and sword in the center held with both her hands, waiting for the vampire's aproach.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:51 am
a strang girl walk in with no sudden emotion on her face she has a very long weapon that hangs from her hips she glaces at the girl than turns away and keeps on trying to see for a spot to see the queen she says her first words in a vampirish way *may i talk to the person that owns this place i need a word with her can any one tell me wher to talk to her* glares over at the girl *and soon ill need to talk to you* does an evil grin.  

killer blue saber1

lovergirl21

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:34 am
Hi, anyone there?  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:41 pm

Izumi Sakura Saizen

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:46 am
amerikia
((EW!!!!! Ivy from Soul Calibir is so nasty!!! She's such a slut, I'm sorry if any one likes her.))

Yasu jumps up into the air and does a flip towards her opponent, Heidi. Showing off, the young girl reveals a few of her quick sword tricks with her blade, twirling it and passing it from hand to hand. At last, Yasu positions herself feet slightly apart and sword in the center held with both her hands, waiting for the vampire's aproach.

((Slut or not she kicks a** in that game, so watch yourself mrgreen

Try to say nice things, those pics were just to represent what her weapon looks like))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:49 am
wolves_rain_lover
a strang girl walk in with no sudden emotion on her face she has a very long weapon that hangs from her hips she glaces at the girl than turns away and keeps on trying to see for a spot to see the queen she says her first words in a vampirish way *may i talk to the person that owns this place i need a word with her can any one tell me wher to talk to her* glares over at the girl *and soon ill need to talk to you* does an evil grin.

((Im the new owner. And welcome. And now the important rules. When speaking out of character, use parenthesesesesesesesesss, proper grammar, and try to spell the best you can. Whatever it was that you posted up there is a mess, feel free to edi it and make it suitable for this RP. mrgreen Thanks.))  

The_Golden_Sage

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:50 pm
((Dear everyone... I am sorry but I will not be able to be the leader of this RP anymore, I am going to college and most of my time will now be gone. What about the summer you say? Well, Im taking summer school, which starts June 22nd. SO I have no summer brake... gonk I'll try to drop in from time to time, but as for my character being the 'ring leader', that will have to stop, someone else will have to lead the group now.

I was preparing everyone to go on a quest, and no one knew what that quest was, cause I wanted to keep some mystery for you guys, but now that im gone, someone else will have to change the story line and continue on.

Goodbye for now.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:13 pm
((I'm joining))  

Alexzie

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:15 am
a young maiden entered silently the only emotion she showed is in her emerald eyes which had a gold fleck. she wears a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. her long black hair with silver streaks is worn long. under her dress in a lag dagger holder(i dont know what its actualy called so oh well) she hides a dagger. she is very soft spoken. someone from the castle sent for her but she has no idea why so she just stands there and waits for instructions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:34 am
FanFir
((I'm joining))

((Post your profile please. ^^))  

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:36 am
!Stormy.Moonlit.Dancer!
a young maiden entered silently the only emotion she showed is in her emerald eyes which had a gold fleck. she wears a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. her long black hair with silver streaks is worn long. under her dress in a lag dagger holder(i dont know what its actualy called so oh well) she hides a dagger. she is very soft spoken. someone from the castle sent for her but she has no idea why so she just stands there and waits for instructions.

((Post your profile please.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:43 am
((name-Layah, species-human, gender-female))  

Vampiric_Mystery

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:36 pm
!Stormy.Moonlit.Dancer!
((name-Layah, species-human, gender-female))

((Thanks. Appearance?))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:04 pm
Her emerald eyes have a gold fleck. She wears a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. Her long black hair is streaked with silver and worn long. Under her dress she hides a dagger in a dagger holder(I don't know what it's really called so oh well)  

Vampiric_Mystery

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:05 am
!Stormy.Moonlit.Dancer!
emerald eyes which had a gold fleck. she wears a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. her long black hair with silver streaks is worn long. under her dress in a dagger holder(i dont know what its actualy called so oh well) she hides a dagger. she is very soft spoken.

((Thanks. Now can you please use some capitalization? It's hard to read what you're posting. It should at least look something like this:

Her shinning emerald eyes had a gold fleck. She wore a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. Her long black hair, streaked with silver, was worn long. Under her dress in a dagger holder she hide a dagger. (I don't know what the dagger holder is actually called, so oh well.)

If you could post like this it would be lovely. Or at least put capitalization and make it a bit clearer. Everybody would appreciate it. Thanks.))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games