Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Jewelsparkle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 am
Hi everyone...
I can't remember if I signed in here. biggrin Anywho...*waving* Jewel here enjoying the forum. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm
Well Hello!...I Am 14 Years Old And My Name Is Leena [Don't Make Fun Of Mi's name Pweeze...I No It's Weird! sweatdrop ]....I Live In Nevada...Yay...So Boring!...I Want To Move Bak To Michigan...Grrrness!!

I Love Playin Soccer And Basketball...[sometimes]

I Am On Gaia...But Mostly I Spend My Time With Frends And/Or Partayin!

I Guess That's It For Now Talk To You Soon!

sexychic231

Shepherd Of The Sea

Premium Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm
Make all of my decisions for me
I've never taken the fall for deceit
We'll keep a secret if you keep me guessing!
I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing
The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing

This song gives me !?#&^&#xin;g chills!

User Image

Hi everyone :] I am new and I am signing in... My name is Ray :3

For more than just a moment of truth between the lies
Told to pull ourselves away from the lives we leave back
I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing
The flavor of your lips is enough to keep me here, keep me here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:21 pm
hi...my name is angel....i like to draw...and stuff lol

i also like anime (who doesn't :3 )  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SinfulNekoBot1

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Hi, everyone! My name is EnvyChibiGirl but you can call me Chibi! I ADORE cats (if you can't tell from my avi lol)! I'm an anime fan and my favorite character is either Sasori or Deidara from Naruto or Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist. I like to draw (my art shop will be getting back into gear soon!). I'm gothic, obviously meaning I like lots of black, but I also like red a lot too. I'm a very rambly person which is SO not obvious *sarcasm. I like making YouTube videos with tektek. It's so fun and it lets me be the lazy sack of chow mein I am! biggrin I like chow mein, it tastes so good!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO ME! I'M LONELY AND NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE EVER ON AND ONE OF THEM LEFT GAIA I THINK BECAUSE SHE GOT HACKED!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 am
Hi everyone biggrin I'm Mia and I'm from Canada biggrin You can call me Mia or Karin ^.^'  

Mia__Usagi

Lady Rip Van Winkle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:40 pm
Hello, I'm the Huntress, but you may call me simply Rip. I love hellsing if you haven't figured out and I shallow enjoy meeting some of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 am
Hello all, I'm Brittney. But you can call me Manic. ^_^ I'm 16, almost 17. I live in arkansas US, I have 5 younger sibs, to many pets to even mention, and I love taking pictures. I'm a poet and I'm working on my first novel. Thats all I can really think to say.  

X_Manic_Editor_X

PixalTypic

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm
Hello! I'm Darkling. I'm an art person, drawing art for a living (or rather, for gold on Gaia). I love to sing too, it's my #1 passion and I've been doing it for more than half my life. I'm really artsy in more than just a drawing kinda way - I take pictures, make music, (learning how to play the guitar), scrapbook, etc.
I cannot live without my headphones and Mp3! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm
I am Kyra Leblanc or as for the fact that my first cosplay (At an Anime Convention) was the leader of Gospel my friends have taken to calling me Gospel. (We are all a bit weird but that's what makes life fun and interesting.) I train with swords in my own style about 2 hours a day if I'm alone and much longer if any of my friends are willing to go up against me, and I am currently learning Fencing. (Though I prefer a more solid weapon like my long sword) I train with real wooden training swords and wooden swords I have made myself (My favorite being my replica Z-saber I loved making that one.) I'm what you would call a veteren roll (hah terrible megaman pun) player for megaman sites and aim to be a published writer one day. I currently have a story I am writing that is over 120 pages and has been checked, edited, and re-written at least 6 times and I am no where near finished. My screen name is taken from one of my favorite characters of my own creation. I draw relatively well but I wish to get much much better. I've been a Megaman fan since I played my first game system when I was 3. If you have any questions feel free to ask after all I'm always up for making new friends.  

Kyra Leblanc

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:29 pm
hi hi, Kirinkinetic telepathetic here (heavy on the pathetic lol) I'm kinda wierd and crazy but I have this horrible tendency to collect even sets that I never once use and they usually rot in my inventory. I'm not all here, not all there, I've lost my marbles so if you find them please return them.
I'm looking forward to meeting you guys <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello my name is Jenessa but I go by my username or Reika. I'm 18 years old, live with my boyfriend and I like to draw :3

o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o

iiBangAnime

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm
don't get it? but i'll keep reading it intill i understand ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 pm
Hi c:
Im 15 ;D
Call me hugs and only hugs D:<
Im nice once you get to know me
Thats all : D  

NoiAo

Aiokaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am
Aiokaru isn't scared of darkness.

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.

Hi all~
My name's Oona and I'm made in Finland. x3
You can call me Aioka or Aio.
I like to draw, listen to music, hang out with my friends, write a little, read, be on mah laptop/comp etc.
If I ever get a scanner, I'll sell and give some art. <3
I like anime and manga, but I don't watch/read them very much. My favorite is DGM (or D.Gray-man), and you can always say some anime/manga that's your favorite. I'm picky though. ^^;
I try to be nice to everyone, so come and chat if you want! :3

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.

Darkness is scared of Aiokaru.

T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out