Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:51 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Why do you care so much for the dagger?"
"becuase i know of what power they hold. why do you want them so badly?"
"The sands? I was created from them."
"so that why you want the dagger. well the dagger power is gone the prince sayed thats why i have it now. or at i had it before you took it from me. i would like it back now." berry sayed
"He lied."
"your lieing "she tryed to get up but his hand was to tight for her to yell"prince would never......."berry thought for a moment and rrealized when the dagger had when on her hand and wouldn't come off that it was still working just fine." he didn't......lied did he?" she sayed to herself outloud she was shocked and didn't know what to sayed but she had a thought"but the dagger choosed me not prince to fix it so it won't work for you." berry smiled thinking she was right  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Why do you care so much for the dagger?"
"becuase i know of what power they hold. why do you want them so badly?"
"so that why you want the dagger. well the dagger power is gone the prince sayed thats why i have it now. or at i had it before you took it from me. i would like it back now." berry sayed
"He lied."
"your lieing "she tryed to get up but his hand was to tight for her to yell"prince would never......."berry thought for a moment and rrealized when the dagger had when on her hand and wouldn't come off that it was still working just fine." he didn't......lied did he?" she sayed to herself outloud she was shocked and didn't know what to sayed but she had a thought"but the dagger choosed me not prince to fix it so it won't work for you." berry smiled thinking she was right
"WRONG!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:54 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"He lied."
"WRONG!!"
"you don't to yell. but am right i know it" she got her hand from him and the dagger appeared in her hand"see!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"He lied."
"WRONG!!"
"you don't to yell. but am right i know it" she got her hand from him and the dagger appeared in her hand"see!"
"That's a fake."

*He snaps his fingers and it disappears.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:00 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"He lied."
"WRONG!!"
"That's a fake."

berry ran to him and grab his hand where the dagger was in and started to pull the dagger out."give it back!" berry continued to pull it out of his arm. ((g2g))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"He lied."
"WRONG!!"
"That's a fake."

berry ran to him and grab his hand where the dagger was in and started to pull the dagger out."give it back!" berry continued to pull it out of his arm. ((g2g))
*The dagger begins to get absorbed back into his arm.*

"Let go or you're going with it."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:30 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"WRONG!!"
"That's a fake."

berry keeped pulling back she sliped and she fell on the dark prince and kissed him and her arm was being absorbed by him and she let go of the dagger when she accidently had kissed him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"WRONG!!"
"That's a fake."

berry keeped pulling back she sliped and she fell on the dark prince and kissed him and her arm was being absorbed by him and she let go of the dagger when she accidently had kissed him
*His eyes widen in surprise and he stops absorbing, realizing she let go of the dagger.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:54 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"That's a fake."

*His eyes widen in surprise and he stops absorbing, realizing she let go of the dagger.*
berry looked at him and she was shocked and still on top of him"ummmm......"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"That's a fake."

"I..... Um..."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:58 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"I..... Um..."
"whoa that was weird. i just kissed you." berry was on top of him"ummmm so now what? why do you need the dagger ? i know it controls the sands but what else do you need it for?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"I..... Um..."
"whoa that was weird. i just kissed you." berry was on top of him"ummmm so now what? why do you need the dagger ? i know it controls the sands but what else do you need it for?"
"Perhaps you should get off of me first."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:02 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I..... Um..."
"yea." berry got off of him and looked at him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"I..... Um..."
"yea." berry got off of him and looked at him
"I want the dagger for it's power. If the Prince destroys the sands, I will be destroyed along with them, and the dagger will lose it's power, making it just a normal dagger."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games