Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:24 am
Yes I liked my laptop too. But as the time goes by, I seem to be referring to is as a piece of s**t more and more. PSP may have a lot of PC-like qualities, but all in all, it's still a console. And I'm a console gamer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:30 am
I'm making an announcement to all my Resident Evil comrades. Today, I deleted all my REmake data. As of tomorrow, I will restard REmake and replay it, organizing my game saves in a better manner. It was way too chaotic and disorganized and I had no idea what any of the saves had unlocked in them. So as of tomorrow, I'll start playing and will organize my saves in such a way that I understand what's contained in any of the files.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm making an announcement to all my Resident Evil comrades. Today, I deleted all my REmake data. As of tomorrow, I will restard REmake and replay it, organizing my game saves in a better manner. It was way too chaotic and disorganized and I had no idea what any of the saves had unlocked in them. So as of tomorrow, I'll start playing and will organize my saves in such a way that I understand what's contained in any of the files.
Good idea, I should probably start doing that to Resident Evil 2, since I have so many saves and can't remember which ones have the mini games on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:45 am
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Good idea, I should probably start doing that to Resident Evil 2, since I have so many saves and can't remember which ones have the mini games on.

Do you mean like

File one: Leon A
File two: Claire A
File three: Hunk
File four: Leon A w/ Rocket Launcher

something like that?  

Pthepenguinoverlord

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:04 am
Pthepenguinoverlord
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME

Do you mean like

File one: Leon A
File two: Claire A
File three: Hunk
File four: Leon A w/ Rocket Launcher

something like that?
No, one of my files has the mini-games, like the tofu mini game and the battle system. Plus it be fun to play the game from scratch anyway. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:56 pm
I thought you guys deserve a good laugh. Check out this "NOOBISH" Thread I found:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14528821

Remind me not to invite this guy in the guild. I completly lost it when I looked at his profile. I got a real kick out of it.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:05 pm
MM-212 Beta
I thought you guys deserve a good laugh. Check out this "NOOBISH" Thread I found:

Remind me not to invite this guy in the guild. I completly lost it when I looked at his profile. I got a real kick out of it.
and that is why I love Quizzes. rofl Gawdamn person kept spelling Wesker wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:19 pm
Wow... that is just sad. xd And That's not what Leon looks like (on his sig, where he wants you to donate so he looks like Leon), so he's not even an RE4 n00b, he an RE4 pre-n00b. And he only has one friend. xd

And Mr. Scott, where'd you get that sig? I want one like that. :XP: The R.P.D. one, that is.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:30 pm
Lame quiz... sad....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:08 pm
MM-212 Beta

That is pretty sad...  

Pthepenguinoverlord

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:37 am
*order some wesker wine and sits down and eats some cheese* cheese goes well with wine biggrin well i'm currently writing a resident evil big brother fanfic and it was cool. i was amazed ehn i got some good reviews for it eek . the guild has been getting a lot of spam ********' noobs evil
is moose banned, have'nt seen him in ages neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:30 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
*order some wesker wine and sits down and eats some cheese* cheese goes well with wine biggrin well i'm currently writing a resident evil big brother fanfic and it was cool. i was amazed ehn i got some good reviews for it eek . the guild has been getting a lot of spam ********' noobs evil
is moose banned, have'nt seen him in ages neutral
Where in the hell were you, we banned his a**!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:05 am
Nay, I banned his a**. Oh, was it ever a glorious moment. You can look in my profile to see him comment, begging me to take him back. Muahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:24 am
*read his comment* Now I just feel like the ******** rebound. gonk
But whatever. stare As long as he leaves me alone. x_x;  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:11 pm
Hey, I'm not letting him back in! I've dreaded his presence for as long as it existed.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games