Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:44 pm
soumakisa
Tokioka
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
Im having a period over how bad Tenjou Tenge anime serie's ending was.

And i dont know why it took 6WHOLE EPISODES OF CRAP to explain the past either,
I saw the first few episodes of it at Amecon, it had that feeling of 'really crap plotness' from the start. Just sexy looking teens with super strength getting sweaty and rough with each other. And plenty of fan service. Do you even need a plot? rolleyes

i watched a few eps of it... lol... it was really lame... so i've stopped watching it... x_x lots of better action anime out there..
more for the guys i guess with all the partially ripped off clothes of sexy sisters.. lolz..
Very true, tenjho tenge is obviously for those rather horny teens who like to see a bit of flesh regardless of story and stuff. FMA or Samurai Champloo, that's some good action. wink

And the one we watched at Amecon was the dubbed version. Worst. thing. ever. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:38 pm
-is so out of it-

In fact, I don't even want to know. Sounds silly. xp  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:40 pm
Hmm...remind to bring something opaque with me if there is an AMV contest in the Lodnon Expo rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:42 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
-is so out of it-

In fact, I don't even want to know. Sounds silly. xp
It is. It's linda like that other show called Ikki Tousen. Same premise really, school full of buxom babes who fight each other. And yeh, the dudes fight each other too. That's about it. neutral  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:53 pm
...don't people get enough of that IRL? I thought the point of anime (or any fictional media, really) was to, like, take you away from reality..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:18 pm
Haha well it isn't exactly realistic. All the pupils have super martial arts skills and special killer techniques, etc. You don't really see people fighting each other to death in the school yard everyday. sweatdrop  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:19 pm
Oh, right. It's like PoT, then, where they couldn't resist traditional anime-ness by giving people special attacks and whatnot.. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:36 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Oh, right. It's like PoT, then, where they couldn't resist traditional anime-ness by giving people special attacks and whatnot.. rolleyes
Hahaha, special moves in tennis? What next? xd  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:38 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

well in the TVB drama Aqua Heroes, its actually kinda the same =/
They have made up/weird techniques for each swing/stroke rolleyes
Like skipping a stone can actually help you become a better swimmer rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:42 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

:XP:

I can understand it in an anime about people who physically fight each other, but tennis and swimming don't really need special techniques. sweatdrop  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:44 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

I can understand it in an anime about people who physically fight each other, but tennis and swimming don't really need special techniques. sweatdrop

It makes it sound interesting so the viewers might even want to take part in tennis/swimming? xd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:47 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Uh, I think all anime that's shojo or shounen-based, no matter how mundane or ordinary the subject matter is, is bound to invent some crazy attack moves and fight scenes, as well as include the obligatory fan service ecchi stuff. I mean, wouldn't PoT be boring if it looked just like Rl tennis with players competing in RL tounaments like the Wimbledon? Not many ppl would have become otakus of it then, like Niph, Sapphire and Babi are. blaugh  

Minielf

Koaru_15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:52 am
lol.. yes but one thing l learned from them special techniques in Pot or Wild Striker and w/e other sport anime with crazy powers.. lol is to...

Never try them at home!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:00 am
ok for me i dont watch that many anime so i have NO idea what you are talking about like with PoT or whatnot. so anime deprived. ><  

Kodocha579

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:59 am
Minielf
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Uh, I think all anime that's shojo or shounen-based, no matter how mundane or ordinary the subject matter is, is bound to invent some crazy attack moves and fight scenes, as well as include the obligatory fan service ecchi stuff. I mean, wouldn't PoT be boring if it looked just like Rl tennis with players competing in RL tounaments like the Wimbledon? Not many ppl would have become otakus of it then, like Niph, Sapphire t0sh and Babi are. blaugh

- cough -
I don't and never watched PoT stare

But yes, I'm a Narutard and proud mrgreen
According to a stereotype test on MySpace and Toki, I'm not a full otaku rolleyes
I'm only 7/8, since I haven't cosplayed yet...

- plans to cosplay -
ninja

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games