Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:47 pm
[[Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I'll just say Nero was sleeping.]]

Nero woke to the sound of fights. He looked around then thought "Chris!" And ran off in the direction of the noise. He soon ran into Chris and a few other people. He ran up to the group and addressed Chris. "Chris, what's going on? Are you hurt?" Nero had only one thing left for him now, and that was keeping Chris alive. He would let nothing happen to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:46 am
As the bonds holding the unseen evil weakened and shattered, a demonic firey being rose into existence before Esteban. The fire in Esteban's eyes flared as a smile cracked across his face. "So you have broken free from the gates of Hell, have you," he said as he instantly recognized the face. "I was expecting you some time ago, since you were my first element to dominate. I've had plenty of time to master the way of the flame. I suggest you return to your pit, before I permanently end your existence."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 am
"I will see my way out. Have fun." Phantom said as he disappeared again and reappeared on the roof of a nearby building.

"Awww! But now I have some new tricks up my sleeve. Now, thanks to Phantom, I am a temporary demon of fire." The demon said. "Heh heh heh!"

"Quick question Esteban, who is he." asked Blaze.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 pm
"Alas Blaze," Esteban began, "I do not remember his name. However, I do remember him, because when I destroyed him, I not only took on his form, but also was able to take on his power." Esteban wore a smug look on his face. "Though now it appears what remained of his spirit has been fused with that of a demon, and although that does strengthen him, it also makes him highly unstable and when put under too much stress, will fall apart." Esteban looked around at the group of people, surprised they all stayed. "Well, it appears I couldn't convince you to leave, which means you are all trully worthy of joining my organization. I will speak with you all in private once we have dispatched this makeshift demon. If anyone has control over the water element, that would be most effective." Esteban took a step forward towards the demon, hands in his pockets, fire flaring up beneathe his feet.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:00 pm
"I got no water controlling ablitlies, but I hopefully got water bullets." Siegfried whispered to his revolvers, and blue light flashed breifly in the cylinder. He smiled, then pointed his revolvers at the new fire demon. Pulling the triggers in rapid succession, he sent huge jets of water at the demon's hulking frame. He didnt haveto worry about missing, since the thing was so big you'd haveto be blind to miss.

Edgar was made mostly of metal and organic parts, so he wouldntdo much good using water. However, that didnt mean he didnt have a mean right hook. He lifted his right arm into the air, taking his scapel spear in his left hand. The wrist bulge outward, showing tiny electronic generators. They began to spin rapidly, becoming a blur as Edgar charged the creature. Ducking underneath the gunslingers jets of water, Edgar reared his fist back and punch forward with all his might.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm
Chris twisted her hands around creating a ball of pure angelic like energy. SHe threw it at the demon.

(Hey Nero. I was wondering what happened to you. I thought you got eaten XD)  

abnormal-starr

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm
Byako Random Event continued

Estaban clone traveled through the mysterious portal that appeared for no explainable reason, materializing from the cieling of a smaller room in some sort of tomb-like chamber.

The room looked to be thousands of years old, and was filled with shelves of ancient books and scrolls that looked even older.
The door to this room was well hidden and would take much of estabans talent to findify it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:24 pm
The clone of Esteban stumbled briefly as he landed on solid ground. "What just happened," he said aloud as he looked around the strange room. "It appears to be some sort of library.

Esteban faltered for a brief moment as he felt his clones energy suddenly. It was faint, as if it was several stories away, but Esteban was on the third floor, and there were only five floors that he knew of. "What the," he whispered under his breath.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:55 am

There shelves suddenly began to move ever so slightly everything vibrating ever so slightly as if something of a very small size was crawling across the shelves and tables of the room.

The faint sound of shifting began to rise in a low, faint growl "Iiiiiiiiiintrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrsssssssss…"

The growl ended in a menacing crescendo as it became clear that the centuries of grave-dust was quickly amassing into a form in the center of the room.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 pm
CHris looked towards the mass in the middle hearing its eiary voice. "What the" she muttered adn created a swirling ball of energy. "Come out cme out whatever you are..." she whsipered.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:00 pm
The clone of Esteban looked around the room as it began stirring to life. "What is going on here," he said curious.

It was all very interesting that his clone was here now, but he could not be distracted by it. Esteban took another step towards the demon, sending more sparks into the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 pm
((just for clarification, my clone is somewhere under the mansion as well as this mysterious newcomer))  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 pm
"OOOFF!" just as a man charged him. "Hmf!" he grunted, as he swatted him into a building. "HA!" Shouted the fire demon, as he dodged the water and swatted the ball of light away, "You will all die." as he started making a flame in the shape of a dragon, "DRAGON TWISTER!" he shouted as he threw the fire towards the mansion.

Blaze recognized this move, as he had used it once himself, and jumped out and caught it, and neutralized it. "For a demon, you suck." as he drew his swords, both covered in a dark substance that was the physical version of a shadow. "TIME SHADOW!" and some strange symbols appeared in front of Blaze and he slowed down time and slashed at the demon then returning time to normal, looking like he transported.

"GAH!" as the new wounds appeared, "PHOENIX FLAME!" and a flame surrounded him, healing his wounds completely. "Nice try." as he shot a flame at Blaze which sent him flying, right into the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:04 pm
(Dude seriously? What happened to my attacks on the other page?)
(Edit: Oh wait, on this page my bad lol.)  

Siegfried006

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games