Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:02 am

Zeno raised an eyebrow at the stiff tone the 'Zann' guy was talking to him in. stare 'Ignore it Zeno' "Hey, yea, you're right. I'm a lightning type. So what?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:03 am

"Thanks Kiyoshi-Sensei," Zeno said staring Zann down. "I'll do just that."

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:24 am

Zann looked back at Zeno, his eyes less hostile than before.
“Lots of lightning types here these days, not so many wind types. Only 2 in Kumo, including me. So, what are your goals in life?” He found that the best way to see a shinobi’s character clearly was to ask that question.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:38 am

Zeno looked shocked at this question. He had never told anyone this before. His goal was a great approach. "My goal..." Zeno started, deciding to trust him. He turns his head to look up at the sky. "My goal, is to find or avenge my father. When my dad was just a kid, he had a demon dragon sealed inside of him. It wasn't as strong as a Kyuubii is. It was merely an evil spirit bent on destroying this world. They sealed it in my father because he had an incredible amount of chakra. They thought he could handle it. However, simple information gathering missions turned into assassinations: all by my dad. The anbu believed the demon was trying to escape. They also had reason to believe it was a kyuubii. My father tried to tell them, but they wouldn't listen. So I'm going to get strong so I can find my dad. And if he's dead, I'll avenge him, somehow, someway." Zeno's face started to relax as he looked back at Zann. He smirked. "And those are my goals"

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:10 am

Zann closed his eyes when he heard Zeno's story. He had almost the same life story...except that he had already found his lost family member.
"Well it looks like our goals are the same. Almost the same anyway...revenge for our families is what we're both seeking." Zann ended his sentence in a dark tone, hiding his self doubt.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:20 am

Hmmm? Zeno was puzzled at the response he had gotten from Zann. What did he mean by,'revenge for our families?' Is there something that happened to him? Oh well. Zeno decided not to fret on the subject. "Hey, guess what Zann-sensei!" Sensei? Where had that come from? Zeno continued, ignoring the slip up. "I'm in a squad now!"

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:39 am

((Lol sensei? Where did that come from? XD
Oh and can you put thoughts in Italics please?))

"Yeah, I've read the roster--and Neko's your sensei right? You've got a good sensei there." Zann thought of his squad.
"And one of our teammates has become a missing-nin." He thought aloud, wondering what has become of him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:43 am

(i thought i did put it in italics, but ill be more careful next time)
"Yea she's a great lead-- what did you say?" Zeno questioned Zann on the comment of his teammate becoming a missing nina. "You have a missing teammate,er, ninja?"

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:52 am

((lol sometimes gaia forum replies go funny))

"Yeah..." Zann heaved a small sigh,
"He joined the Kurogakane...only last week he tried to take one of the jinchuuriki of Kumo. He was stopped, captured, but in the end he escaped with the help of an...accomplice."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 am

Zeno felt suspicious of Zaan's answer. But apparently, it was none of his business. Then, he had an idea to break the tension. "Zaan, do you maybe have a jutsu you could teach me?"

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 am

"The most important thing is to choose your 2nd element first. I only have fuuton and Katon jutsus, I don't know any raiton jutsus sorry. But when you master all the genin level raiton, and if one of your elements are those 2, then yes, I can teach you." He thought for a moment,
"Neko can teach you raiton and katon. Coming to think of it...do you have a kekkai genkai?" He looked right into Zeno's eyes for the 1st time, revealing his mismatched eyes: a Hyuuga left eye, and a scarred right eye.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:08 am

Zeno gasps in horror at the sight of Zann's.....condition. "Well...if I do, I haven't learned yet.....wait a second." Zeno pulls out a kunai and cuts his shirt's left sleeve completely off, showing his arm. He carefully points out the dragon mark his father gave him. "Is there a way you could use your byakugan to see if there's something special about it?"

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:21 am

Zann activated his transplanted Byakugan, and looked carefully at the dragon tattoo. Inside, he saw Zeno's normal, blue chakra flow...as well as a darker, black flow originating from the mark. But it was weak, so it doesn't influence Zeno's actions and appearance.
"All I see is a weak, demonic chakra originating from there...am I correct to assume that the so-called "demonic dragon" is sealed in you?" Zann deactivated his Byakugan and looked at Zeno with a small frown playing on his brows.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:25 am

Zeno was shocked at that reply. "The demon...in me? But how? Why? So many questions, and the only person who can answer them is miles from my reach.....I have to be dreaming or something." Zeno was completely stressed over the subject. stressed It didn't look like he was going to let go of it.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:03 am

((Sorry parents))

Zann shrugged to let go of the topic,
"It should be nothing important. Or at least, it shouldn't have any effect on you since it's so weak. So, have you decided what you want for a 2nd element yet?" He changed the subject, so that Zeno would stop stressing over it.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games