Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:29 pm

"Hmmm is that so? Well who gave you those scraches?" Glares at the blood guy*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:29 pm

Gohma shuffled forward. He bit back the pain as he grabbed Kane from her. "Here. I'll take him. Even if he doesn't want to be healed I can help you out and he can rest on the couch." Gohma bit his lip and slowly pulled Kane to the couch heedless of the blood. "Do you have any other pain besides the scratches?" He asked worriedly.

((I heard what was wrong with it?))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:31 pm

" i see goham helping why i asked him why are you helping me for"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:31 pm

"I....got in a fight. That's all..." Kitsune glanced away.
She watched as Gohma took Kane and placed him on the couch. "Any pain? I have no pain! Never felt better!

Kieff

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:32 pm

"And I have some very good herbal tea good for healing." Still glaring at the blood guy*
((Something like ozbourne slaughter or sometin. Dont know if thats it. still havent got the x-rays back.))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:36 pm

im the 1 that did this to them

holydarkness511

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:37 pm

"You did?" Starts to glare at the new guy* Pulls a scroll from his pocket* " Why would you do it?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:38 pm

Gohma shook his head. "I'm not helping you Kane. I'm helping Kitsune." He sat the man on the couch and called to Zetsumei in his mind. He shuffled back to where Kitsune stood. "Let me see. I'll have Zetsumei heal you after Kane." Gohma glanced back as his guardian appeared and kneeled next to Kane.

((Never even heard of it... Hows it going to affect soccer?))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

holydarkness511

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:40 pm

.......kane went out of control facing kitsune and in a attempt to put an end tot it i slashed both of them with my talons while i was in my demon raven knight form
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:41 pm

((It doesnt affect much probebly have to get a thingy mobober to keep my leg straight or it will heal on its own))

Ducttape_Bandit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:43 pm

"Still you still could of prevented of hitting them both. I know i could of."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:44 pm

thats al i wanted to say *turns around and purple raven wing come out his back* ill b off

holydarkness511

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:56 pm

"So you caused your own injuries Blood guy? I feel bad for you. Drink this herbal tea. Its fused with my chakra to go through your throat and fuse into your blood and head straight towards your injuries to heal them like the same thing it does with your throat." Gestures his vial to Kitsune*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:00 pm

"Gohma take this." tosses it towards Gohma* "For her I dont need it." Walks off towards the ramen shop*

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:09 pm

The vial hit Gohma in the chest and he scrammbled painfully to catch it. He set it on the table next to the sofa and collapsed in a chair exhausted already. The fight from the day before would effect his body for days, if not weeks to come.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games