Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:26 pm
Shu snapped her fingers and a wind barrier appeared where in one side there were Miharu, Gohma and Ozzy and the other was shu and the statues "GO!!!" she yelled "I'll find you just give me time!" this is the time to repay my debt!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:26 pm
Gohma jumped as the pike was swept towards his feet. The guardian slammed its shield into Gohma's chest and he was thrown backwards into the wall.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:27 pm
Miharu ran and grabbed Ozzy's and Gohma's hand "Lets go! She'll kill them! I just know that!" she said as she put them next to the door "Open it Gohma!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:28 pm
((ever one copies my ideas stressed ))

ozzy sighed as he was engulfed in flame and went threw the barrier "hmm im not letting you have all the fun.."  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:30 pm
Stay with her! Gohma commanded Zetsumei. Make sure she does not die. Gohma layed his hands on the door and pushed his chakra through. It swung open and the stairs disapeared into the ceiling crushing another of the guardians. He walked into the room and looked around. His eyes fell on the only object in the room. An alter against the back wall where the stone sat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:30 pm
((she said first! hahaha))

"OZZY TRUST HER DANMIT!!!" Miharu yelled at him  

Rikku Mage

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Shu jumped slicing it's face with her katana "Why won't you listen to MEE???" she yelled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:33 pm
((no..i did...))

"i trust no one with my life or the life of my companions" ozzy smiled "dont worry i dont die easly" ozzy looked at miharu  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:33 pm
((You do realized they are stone statues... And there are about ten of them except for the one I destroyed and Ozzy destroyed.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:36 pm
ozzy snaped his fingers again and kept snaping them each tme he snaped his fingers the statue were destroyed by a huge explosion of fire "1......2......3" ozzy counted as they were getting destroyd  

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:36 pm
Miharu jumped and threw her shuriken at the statue next to Ozzy "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 pm
Gohma walked forward slowly. The stone was glowing softly as he neared.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 pm
Shu began slicing the statues making them fall  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:43 pm
Miharu ran to Gohma  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:46 pm
ozzy snaped a few moreimes as his fire died out "hmm thats enouhg" ozzy walked towrds gohma  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games