Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:14 pm

heiwa90
MY word is "slore" n. (s-l-ore) a combination of slut and whore, that saves time, because you don't have to decide between them...
o.O that's strange
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:18 pm

*laughs* that's not a terrible idea. ^_^ But it's too subjective for me to embrace. I'll keep thinking. There will be a give away if i have to write all the names of the people in the roleplay down on little scraps of paper and pick it out of a hat.

krome_devil

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:21 pm

That's fine too... hey if anyone can find it in their heart to use the word slore, it would make me happy, cuz i want to get it in the webster... 3nodding blaugh rolleyes
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:22 pm

I think I have finally decided to join Galvan! (not because of the donation). All of the rps I was in have died, and that one seems alive and thriving.

Pandali

Pansa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:24 pm

I still say just pick a random page and random number on that page (That is, first, second, third etc. through fifteenth) and whoever is that post get's the letter.

Nice and simple.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:24 pm

Pandali
I think I have finally decided to join Galvan! (not because of the donation). All of the rps I was in have died, and that one seems alive and thriving.
trust me, it is! it has already passed the 1000-post mark!

PFDiva

Pandali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:35 pm

Has anyone ever wondered what "gaia" means, what language its from, or if its just a made up word? IVG is suddenly curious. ninja
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:44 pm

Pandali
Has anyone ever wondered what "gaia" means, what language its from, or if its just a made up word? IVG is suddenly curious. ninja
"Gaia" is a reference to the Mother-Earth. i don't know it's precise meaning, or language of origin, but i know it refers to Mother-Earth

PFDiva

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:45 pm

I believe it comes from latin, and it is associated with the Gaia theory, which is that the earth is a living organism that is self regulating, and so the earth comes up with like homosexuality and disease to control human population and forest destruction. It plays heavily in the experimental daisy world software.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:46 pm

Galdrea
Pandali
"Gaia" is a reference to the Mother-Earth. i don't know it's precise meaning, or language of origin, but i know it refers to Mother-Earth

cool!

Pandali

AynAra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:53 pm

*pokes pandali* Are you IVG? O_o
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:56 pm

AynAra

Yes! blaugh You need a nickname! *thinks*

Pandali

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:59 pm

AynAra
*glomps* cutey new girl, meet IVG. IVG, meet the cutey new girl! blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:07 pm

O_O hiya IVG!
*looks around* I'm trying to make characters i'm just not sure what.

AynAra

Pandali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:10 pm

AynAra
O_O hiya IVG!
*looks around* I'm trying to make characters i'm just not sure what.

I've got it! You are Froggy!! HI FROGGY!!!!!!!
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games