Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm
>_< *dances*
When I make the last three blocks, I might be slower at posting because I'm putting them down on the floor and crocheting them together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 pm
s'okay. I'll have to make dinner soon...
At least we have slaw and potato salad from the store...I guess it's that and melon bread for dinner. I am not making pork chops. No way. Chicken. That's all I cook. Chicken, bread, and pasta. And frozen meals and Kraft dinners. Anything microwable. You could not pay me enough to make fennel pork chops for dinner. I don't even eat the fennel! [/rant]  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm
Ha! Americans DO get KD over there! It's not the same as mac and cheese isn't it? For some reason everyone tells me it's the same, but it's really not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:01 pm
Umm...for me it's the extra cheese/cream/nummy whatever mac and cheese, I just call it that. What's it for you?
Oh, hey, Ukyo, I have something that will make your day. I found a store near my house that sells real ketchup chips! Not me using ruffled chips with ketchup for dipping sauce!  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 pm
Zomg ketchup chippies?! Get it! It's really good! And Mom uses vanilla ice cream as chip dip(It's really good too. I do it myself sometimes!) so I guess I won't question you and your ketchup dip xd
I actually prefer KD since it has more flavor. Well I noticed it has anyway. Actually I got like 10 boxes of that stuff in the cupboard. Maybe I should take out the big boiler and dump in a pack or three...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:08 pm
I luvs ma ketchup chips!

We're running out of KD here...and ramen and toast and poptarts and everything that I can actually cook. crying  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 pm
I know that feeling...I got loads of KD and cans of tuna here xd Actually I'm probably going to go make some KD now that you reminded me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 pm
Ketchup Sandwiches used to be my mom's favorite snack... she ditched it for something healthier... stare  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 pm
There's no junk food or snack food in my house anymore... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 pm
I was going to go down the street and get some KFC but it started to rain and I wasn't going out in the rain for a bucket of chicken xd  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm
I love KFC! But I never get to eat it anymore...
Mom wants to eat healthier and is making me follow along so we both lose some weight, even though I'm underweight to begin with!
Dad sneaks junk food in tho. But we nommed it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 pm
xd I liked it when we had the crispy chicken but now there's only one place in Newfoundland that has it... crying  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm
I like the KFC snackers and the layeredy snack buckets or whatever those are. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 pm
My favorite is big crunches.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Never had those.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games