Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:30 pm
User Image
Mattus-san:I just wrote a totally kickass review of Ria High...along with Aili and Seyla...but i must say mine takes the cake. Altho they are wonderful people too so give them kudos and props and all those weird online words that really mean just saying "good job." You guys should totally write one. The person's that I like the best I will award a star...even tho stars are vastly overrated... In fact they probably suck. But still you should totally go post on there. If you don't I might just be mean to you for the rest of your life...Thats right people THE REST of your life. Do you know how long that is? It could be 100 years it could be less than 1. Thats right i just threw in a morbid portrayal of the cold reality of death. Face it people. Here's the link for those who are 2 lazy to scroll up 3 posts to Kurais...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12419542  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:59 pm
If I didn't write one, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you carried out your threat or not. You're already a meanie... xp

I don't have time right now but I will definitely write a review. MUST FIND JKREW TO GET BIBLE NOTES!!! GAhhhhhhh I was sickkk... T-T  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That girl: EVERYONE GET BETTER NOOOOW!!!! We dont want your viruses!!!

Gaaaak *dies from lame pun*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:54 pm
Thanks a lot steph you cut me deep. Now I feel forsaken and dejected. You may as well quarentine me in a building surrounded by barbed wire fencing with the walls made of rubber and no doors or windows for me to escape by.

And yes my self hugging jacket is comfortable thank you.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: X.x I told you to get better...........fever is making you read wrong....

Dp why dont you use ur mod picture?????  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:23 pm
hahaha! Steph I was joking... definitely joking...

And I dunno why its not using the picture. Don't ask me I'm clueless about everything.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla: Just a reminder:
REGISTRATION FOR THE STAR TOURNAMENT ENDS TODAY IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED AND WISH TO DO SO PLEASE DO IT NOW!

Also: Kurai finally posted there for he is once again amazing in my book, ha ha Sorry Matt you just lost your spot again XD xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:41 am
User Image
Mattus-san: No worries my amazing status will be regained...i have transceneded amazing anyways...  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
Round 1 of Ria High's 4th Star Test!

In Ria Arena 1: Spirit Blade we will have Scytheress Go up against Dante Black ! The Stage's mode is set to Jungle!

In Ria Arena 2: Dark Prayer we will have Keila Go up against Asmaria Moon ! The Stage's mode is set to Classic Field!

In Ria Arena 3: Sky Dance we will have Kurai (C-C) Go up against Aldora! The Stage's mode is set to Pearly Gates!

The contendors have till the 5th of March to report To their arena's or else their match will be postponed. Otherwise if they do report they will have till the 9th to finish their battle RP! ^^! Extended time may be granted!

::pumps fist::

THIS IS GOING TO RAWK. XD.

The remaining contendors

Contendors:

1. Makie
  2. Seyla Hawking
  3. Joy
  4. Lukan
  5. Celeste
  6. Kruck
  7. Ai
  8. Yusake
  9. Darius
  10. Rene

Can kick back for now and chill in the waiting room, be an audience member, or buy some nice food and get fat XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:23 am
User ImageRAWR!!! Grrr....Me not playing yet!! Me angery..like a domo!! domokun domokun Ahh..but we got a new car...

..my sister is screaming her head off like a banshee...acutally my whole family is screaming.. and Me have no fun twisitng plot games to play with..to distract myself..

...good thing is. Im getting my hair done finally. More red...

......And Rice Balls!! Kyaaa.  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany:

*sigh* im back! I thought, since the Olympics ended last Sunday that I would be on more...however it looks like school had other plans for me -_-;;...This is officially the worst week ever for me!!!!

Jenna
Me

"OMG I just got dizzy right now!"
"OMG I did too!"
"OMG"
"OMG"

the next day...

"OMG I ssooo have to go to the bathroom!"
"OMG so do I!"
"crazy!"
"Totally!"

and that just goes to show you how much of a dumb blonde I am truly becoming...

Tiffany: "So I'm finally rubbing off on you am I!"
Me: "Dont remind me -.-"

Bleh, I pray this week will be much better! Oh and welcome Matttus!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:07 am
*coughs up a hacking storm*

Ugh... I sound so terrible. Anyways, as Mint said.... the first battle for Sky Dance seems rigged... But since the randomness was generated March 3rd.... I was bound to get the worst setup =.= That day... was my unlucky Friday.  

LadyLight
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:18 am
Heh maybe Alan did the numbers until the right ones showed up and then deleted all the old posts with the wrong numbers. ^^ Nah I believe him. Sorta...

Anyways I hear Aileen that you're returning to good ol' MD! Good to have you! OR maybe you're already back... I forget when Matt said u were returning... ah well.

And Tiff. For the record, we've ALWAYS thought of you as just a dumb blonde girl. XP But it's ok we all love you anyways. Isn't that right Ky?

Ky: Ara?

^-^ Heheheeeeee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
Whoa! Its Tiff!

And Rayan you forgot your face. AGAIN. sigh. Didn't i send you the code last night? If you constantly forget your face, im going to start deleting your announcment posts. Honestly how hard can it be to keep track of a simple snippet of code. And please try to keep your announcment Ria High announcmenty, Otherwise just take it to the General. ::snaps finger:: that goes for all of you lil crew members.

And now a list for Kurai to keep track of what needs to be done:

Actually.. hmm. it wouldn't be too bad if the crew members did some work around here.

but knowing them i would probably be better off finishing it myself ::long sigh:: usless lil bunch of kids. At least they help reinforce the rules.

List of Things Kurai has to do:

1. Re-vamp the front page of Guild (ugg designing..)
  2. Make it so the Newcomer thread tells where newcomers can post first and all. (There really is no rule for that. XP. Just profile then begin RPing newhere)

What the crew should be doing now (hint hint)

1. Read through the fights in the Star Test and keep in mind what we are giving stars out for

nod nod. Friday ends the first bracket of Round 1. But Keila's fight, if Kruck dosen't show up for it, we will re-roll once more or else Keila will have to be moved into the next bracket. she won't have enough time to finish a fight during bracket 1.  

KuraiGekkou

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games