Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:12 pm
Klara had no reaction at first, as if she didn’t hear at all. She just stood there; she almost looked frozen.

“Lilli and I are together now..."

. . . . . . . . .

“Lilli and I are together now..." . . . . .

It repeated in her head over and over like a record repeating itself.

Klara slowly turned her head to Lilli. She knew…she knew how she felt about him…
S-she knew, and still she…why would she do that to her? Lilli was her friend right?
Wait, she couldn’t be doing this to hurt Klara. In fact, she remembered, Lilli also had feelings for Klaash, but what about Tuesday? Well…last she heard he was trying to kill her.
Lilli had moved on so fast though.

Something inside Klara snapped. She stood there still frozen unable to say a thing.

Jin stood in shock staring at Klaash. HE KNEW IT! He told Klara time and again Klaash was no good and would only hurt her in the end.
Did she listen to him once? No! And he was completely right about the trash sitting in front of him. He couldn’t believe it. What would she do now?
He didn’t want to see what she would be like for the next week. On the bright side, now she has no choice but to finally get over him. Even so, he couldn’t stand the fact that Klaash had no clue what he had just done to Klara. No, he just sat there with that disgusting smile of his.

Jin grimaced; a growl of anger humming deep inside of his throat. His fists clenched tightly together. He wanted to punch him so hard that his father would feel it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Lyke LAWL
Tuesday slowed his pace. "Yeah...How long has it been since you saw me fall...?"

She followed Tuesday inside the manor. 'Janette, I'll go in first, I cannot be seen. Hopefully I will see you again. You're the only person that knows I'm alive' he'd said. "Okay, see you later, I hope." She said before he left. She walked into the living room to see various people in different clusters talking amongst themselves. She saw Klaash, Klara, and two other people she didn't recognize. Wonder what they're up to. She sat down in an arm chair a few feet away from them, not wanting to intrude.
________________________________--

Lilli now stood next to Klaash. "Klara! Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not just with Klaash because Tuesday is dead. I really do like Klaash. Don't be rash." and later in private she'd say. "I know you like Klaash, but he did make the first move on me." But some how she couldn't explain those words to Klara, she'd get emotional. "Klara," Lilli finally started. "I know Klaash didn't say this because he didn't want to infront of me, but Tuesday is dead." Lilli said, her voice slightly shook. She looked into Klara's devasted eyes. 'I can explain to you.' Lilli mouthed to her. 'I promise.' Lilli mouthed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:37 pm
[[OMG!!!! O: HARU!!!!!!!]]

Klaash looked confused,"Klara,I..." Why did she look so shocked...Did she not want this to happen...? .....Klara never said anything about her liking me or anything....Did she? Klaash looked to the door, the roaring sound resonating from the door. "W--what was that?!" Klaash asked,startled,seeing as Tsshyeiah wasn't there to open the door, she was the only one who did...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:03 pm
Klara couldn’t seem to tear her eyes away from Lilli.

How could she even begin to explain? Did she even want to hear it?

And even though she had every right to be mad at that moment, she couldn’t bring herself to yell or become angry.
Plus with Klaash right there…she didn’t want to overreact.
She hadn’t even expressed her feelings to him.
He was probably completely lost right now…at least she hoped he was.
“Rash…” She whispered. She shook her head pushing her fingertips to her forehead feeling a headache forming. She braced herself to lie. Turning her head back over to Klaash she smiled and said, “Oh. That’s nice.” Lie.

Tuesday had died? She had just seen him only a few days ago.
She couldn’t believe it.
After all of this, she still felt sorry for Lilli for having to lose someone so close to her.
Why couldn’t she be angry with her just this once? It was justifiable wasn’t it?

Jin budged from his spot but Klara grabbed his hand stopping him. She knew exactly what he was going to do. He was going to beat Klaash to a bloody pulp. That’s right, Jin always told Klara not to get so close to Klaash. Although it was a nice gesture she didn’t want to see anyone hurt. She hated when Jin was violent with people.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:05 pm
Lilli looked to the door, no one was there. Lilli looked back to Klara, she didn't know what to tell her, in public that was. Lilli closed her eyes and exhaled, then re-opened them. The first thing she saw upon reopnening them was Jin, he was glaring at Klaash, his eyes filled with disgust. I hope they don't fight again. That'd be terrible. Though, I don't know how I could really stop it. Lilli kept Klaash where he was, away from Jin. she really didn't want to have to watch him fight. She hated when anyone fought. "Klara," Lilli said, "I need you to understand, that I didn't do this to hurt anyone, though I now see it has. I know you're more than likely mad at me, maybe even want to scream at me and rip me in half. I understand. I'm just saying that even if you do end up doing that, I won't be mad at you. I probably deserve it with how selfish I've been lately. I really want to be your friend because you're a nice person, but if you don't want to be my friend anymore I know why."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:11 pm
[[lol! "oh well I can't stop it anyway." rofl  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:18 pm
[FYI: if you didn't see already I edited my post. RE-READ! biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:27 pm
She felt like crying now. She fought with everything she had to keep from crying.

Goodness, she was such a baby…she was 17 now, and she was still acting like a 5 year old. Why did she have to do that? Complement her like that?

Darn it Lilli! Let me be mad with you! How can you make me feel bad about being mad?

Klara tried to think about it. Lilli was her friend, if she wanted anyone to be with Klaash other then herself, it would be Lilli. Then why did she feel so crushed, So broken, so worthless?

Worried she turned to Jin and said, "You were hungry right? You should go eat. I'll catch up."

Jin didn't move. Instead he stood there looking at her sternly. He wasn't going anywhere.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:30 pm
KAY! O: ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:36 pm
Klaash knew he was the source of the problem,wasn't he?

"Klara,I'm sorry...If you would have told me sooner..." I'm not helping, am I?

[[

Three day skip soon??? :[ BRAIN DEAD!!!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 pm
The sweat on Tuesday's brow was growing. He wiped off his face and sighed.
Okay...When are they going to leave?!!
Just make a quick run for it.

Tuesday stepped out from behind the curtain and looked at Lilli. Quickly he ran into the dining hall. The door made a loud Creakkk!! And Tuesday winced. He stepped through it quickly and closed it behind him. Tuesday's eyes frantically searched the dining hall and a few feet away Bou was sitting at a chair. She looked at him and he froze.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Klara quickly looked at Klaash blushing a deep red.
Great, now he knows. She opened her mouth to say something to him, but she couldn’t think of a reply to that.

Oh yeah?! If I’d told you sooner! What then, huh?! What IF I had said something? Would that have changed a thing?

She looked over to Lilli looking embarrassed. If her eyes carried any sort of message at all it would be saying, “Lilli! Shhh! I didn’t want him to know!”

((Uh oh. Here it comes…: O ))

Klara’s shoulders fell totally giving up.

“Then what? What would you have done?” She mumbled lifting her eyes from the floor to take a quick glance at his face before returning her gaze to the floor. She couldn’t look at him for too long. If she did she might’ve cried.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:46 pm
Lilli tried not to take offense to what Klaash said. She just didn't let it show physically. I hope Klara will still be friends. I mean, i thought she'd said she wasn't really ever going to ask Klaash out, or anything. I feel terrible now. I didn't think she'd mind as much as I thought because she wasn't going to address it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:53 pm
Lilli realized Klara was on the verge of crying. She let Klaash's hand drop back to his side, she'd let go. "Klara, I'm serious, are you okay?" Lilli looked at Klara with sympathy. Lilli's eyes said, 'I'm sorry.'  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:54 pm
Angel just giggles slightly. "Don't worry, I can't really either sometimes! I think I have been here....well, only a couple hours!" Angel smiled.

Yui smiled, understanding "I see!" she said, grinning happily.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games