Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-four

94. I will remember that any robot/device/mental power that can be remotely controlled from ten feet can, with sufficient preparation, effort, and/or energy, be remotely controlled from 100 miles or more.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:45 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-five

95. Feeding of Ravenous Caged Beasts will be taken care of my redundant, automatic Beast Feeders or, if the compound is well sealed by me, extraneous underlings. No underling (especially one with a girlfriend to impress) will ever be given the keys to the cages.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:47 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-six

96. My Android Armies will be capable of independent action, and will not rely on a central brain for coordination. Further, they will have logic-loop rejection procedures to prevent paralysis by "Everything I say is a lie" type statements.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-seven

Tips for Evil Cult Members:

97. Pick one faith and stay with it. Dilettantism is the mark of an amateur.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:54 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-eight

98. Familiarize yourself with the specs for sacrificial victims, and make sure that unacceptable substitutes aren't introduced into the ceremony. If the penalty for not-to-spec work is death and/or mutilation, consider working for a more fault-tolerant deity. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:57 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-nine

99. Avoid needless embarrassment. Practice the correct pronunciation of your deity's name in private before chanting it in public. Flash cards are helpful. Be very careful to pronounce only one syllable at a time; some deities pop up at every mention of their name, and expect to have an acceptable sacrifice waiting for them.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:01 pm
Nudge five hundred heart

100. Before agreeing to impregnation by a supernatural being, investigate the survival rate of the other women who have undergone the procedure. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:08 pm
Nudge five hundred and one

101. Never invoke anything bigger than your head.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Nudge five hundred and two

102. Eschew deities whose followers are all young; such faith groups usually employ an unpleasant retirement procedure.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:14 pm
Nudge five hundred and three

103. Avoid all cabalistic jewelry over ten pounds in weight--it attracts unwelcome attention from tourists, policemen, and supernatural creatures, and it can be downright dangerous during thunderstorms. Its jingling also tends to warn the hero of your approach. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:16 pm
Nudge five hundred and four

104. Citronella candles may not be used in rituals. I cannot stress this enough. And pastel-colored candles in the shape of cute animals are like direct sunlight to the Powers of Darkness. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:18 pm
Nudge five hundred and five

105. If the spirit contacted during a seance begins offering financial advice, you're dealing with a con artist, and not a genuine medium.  

Ambrai

Shoafy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:46 am
bump 501.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:47 am
bump 502.  

Shoafy

Shoafy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 am
bump 503.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games