Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Wow, these last few days of cool mornings and evenings with highs only in the 80's have been so delightful!
Kind of early for our area. Like Mother Nature's trying to make up for the recent ugliness!
I hope everyone else is having beautiful days.
What's the weather like in Australia?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 pm
We have had cool days to but our highs are only in the 70's, which is good i can't stand high heat lately. The worst we had of Ike up here was a rainstorm that lasted two days. It caused a little bit of flooding, It was more annoying, just trying to get somewhere without being totally soaked. That happened to me twice.

My scabbard is at my hip. I think I am going to wear my scimitar scabbard but, we will see. wink

One of my friends used to have a claymore that he would heft around. It was huge, I could hardly pick it up, I can't imagine how he could walk around with that all day, but then he is a pretty big guy. smile Another of my friends in SCA and has trained with a master, she is pretty good with a sword. She was working swords the ones for actual use. Most of my are for decoration. The only two that could be considered working swords that I own are my katana and scimitar, both of those are hardened steel and not stainless steel. Its amazing what you pickup, hanging around SCA people huh? biggrin

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:46 am
-wails-
I'm NOT having a beautiful day!!! DDD;
Its been burning over here! ARGH! I think I'm becoming ROAST! DDD;

But anyway.....
I'm glad you're all having beautiful days. I plan to escape to a cooler country as soon as I graduate =]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 pm
I think I found your chicken, Chainsaw!~
I kid, I kid!

Boy it sure it quiet in the state of Watumelon.
I know. Everybody's out partying on their Saturday night.
Party on, Wayne.
Party on, Garth.

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:22 am
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:25 am
Hey, I totally found an old picture of my avatar. I think this was before I even met any of you, during the water gun fight stuff.

Apparently I had archived a page in a thread for some reason or another, and saved everything on it to my hard drive, including my avatar (and anybody else who had posted on that page) at the time.

User Image

Ain't that a blast from the past.
Man, I've come a ways since then, huh?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:26 am
I'm wondering if I should put up a thing like Marie used to have chronicling my old avatars.

I might... I'll think about it, but you know how lazy I can be.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:25 am
HIES :]
I've been busy. END OF YEAR EXAMS O.O;;
I'm taking pure sciences, higher math, literature and art. ;D Possibly Com Studies :]]]

What about all of you?  

Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:21 am
My school year just started in mid-August. You guys must have a different schedule when it comes to school there, Shima.

I wish you luck on your exams, though.

As for me, I have Calculus to do... after I go work out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:04 pm
ChainsawDooM

User Image

That is pretty cool! Your old avi actually looks sweet compared to the monster you've evolved into. (I say that as a compliment)
No really, I wouldn't have hesitated glomping you and tickling until...
but nowadays, you'd scare the pants off of Darth Maul... or Vader.

Gweener

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:43 pm
ChainsawDooM
My school year just started in mid-August. You guys must have a different schedule when it comes to school there, Shima.

MY school year starts late JaN and ends late November/start of december.
D; And I'm starting on calculus cause I lost a dare with my bro ==;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:27 am
Gweener
ChainsawDooM

User Image

That is pretty cool! Your old avi actually looks sweet compared to the monster you've evolved into. (I say that as a compliment)
No really, I wouldn't have hesitated glomping you and tickling until...
but nowadays, you'd scare the pants off of Darth Maul... or Vader.

I actually don't want to stay like this for any longer. I've been wanting to change for a while, but I need either the Death Whisper or Inari's Beads to full evolve before I can change again. The Death whisper, I actually only have 3 of, but there's this glitch where like, right after it evolves, if you don't take everything off, the old stuff stays on, but you can still put the new poses on. Anyway... that's going on, but I need that axe and the black skin thing. It would be a much simpler version of this avatar, which is what it needs, big time.

The other one is completely different. I'd sell some of my Inari's Beads, to finish building my other avatar... Which I want to remain a secret for now. I think he's more huggable than this guy... To me... he exhumes an air of strength and... honor/nobility. He's a strong nice guy, is how I see him.

The guy I have now is someone who is trying to get more power to protect people while struggling desperately with the evil that is the source of his power trying to corrupt him. He's caught in an internal turmoil, because if he doesn't keep this power and grow stronger, his friends will die. But if he takes too much power, it will corrupt him, and ... his friends will die... possibly from his own hand. If you remember, the first one of him I did, he wasn't very corrupted... but each time he get's less light and more darkness in him. I should probably finish it up by either making him succumb or... I guess suddenly becoming strong without evil, or maybe using evil but it having no effect on his soul. I dunno... three different ways I could finish this up.

And if anyone says he sounds like Riku from Kingdom Hearts, I'll mess you up sideways. Riku was a d*** in the first Kingdom Hearts. He wanted power for the sake of power, not to protect others. Admittedly, he did a 180 in the second game (technically third, if you count Chain of Memories), but still, he started off corrupted. My guy knew what he was doing might potentially corrupt him and damn his soul, but he knew he had to get the power to protect his friends, and that was his goal from the very beginning.

... I think I'll give him one of the good endings, but also show what could have happened to him if he became fully corrupted.

It's strange how I give my avatars stories and personalities to go with them, no?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:38 am
ChainsawDooM

MY school year starts late JaN and ends late November/start of december.
D; And I'm starting on calculus cause I lost a dare with my bro ==;;

Jeeze, you have a year-round school? I friggin' hate year-round schools. I mean, on paper breaking up the summer holiday all throughout the year so you have a bunch of smaller breaks instead of one big one looks good on paper, but it really sucks... especially for People who want to work and go to school. I guess it keeps you from forgetting stuff over the summer break... but still... I'd rather have one giant break than a short break every couple of weeks... especially because teachers love to schedule huge assignments over breaks because they're evil... and this just gives them more chances. I've heard the teachers usually had that kind of a system, too. It's very stressful. I did that for one year in California, right before I moved to Texas, so I was lucky. I was able to get the breaks and stuff, but totally miss the having to come back in a couple of weeks.

It's not college, is it? I'm hoping it's like, High School. Calculus could signify either.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:39 am
I have to sleep. I have an astronomy exam tomorrow.

See ya!  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:59 pm
Wow, that's really deep!
I love the inner conflict/struggle.
He makes for a very interesting character with the potential to be a super hero or a super villain.
It's awesome because most people should relate to the balance between the good and bad of ourselves.
His story has the potential to continue indefinitely!

You'll be rich if you are successful at making money off of your creativity.

Have you been sleeping well? any conclusions with the medication?

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games