Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 pm

The fur of Derrick's tail frayed slightly, coming to a sharp stand. "Juice?.." He turned to face the glass and the colorful contents within it. "I don't need any damned juice!" His eyes seemed to flash with anger, accenting his fit of sudden - and rather unreasonable - rage. Within no more than a second, the coon lashed out at the glass and flung it aside. It was sent flying across the kitchen, until it came to its resting place, against the wall. the glass shartered to fine shards and Derrick was left standing frozen, sneering angrily at Rocky, not caring anymore how much of a fuss he was making.

((I'm most certainly not on my A-Game for RPing today.. I guess I'm just tired, hungry, worn out... whatever x3))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Dimitris natural sensitivity to EMF caused his fur to stand on end at the new fur's arrival. He turned his head as he still listened in."Hey there."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Rocky stared in disbelief at the spilled contents. He could feel both rage and shock welling up inside of him. "I- I can't believe you just did that!" His eyes turned a bright red and his canine teeth began to protrude from his mouth and cought aflame. " Do you know how long it took for me to gather all of the herbs for that one glass?! TWO YEARS!! And you go and splatter it against the wall! Oh, Derrick...you've made a grave mistake in angering me...."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Nurren threw the door open, arcs being omitted from the sides of his eyes. "Don't... threaten... my... BOYFRIEND." He snapped, his fur standing on end. He got between the two, facing Rocky with a glare that would surely spell doom for whomever it'd lie on. "If you dare get within another inch of him, you'll find yourself within Earth's orbit!" He threatened.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Rocky was slightly stirred by Nurren's gaze, but he remained adament. He cooled down a little as his eyes turned back to the mellow maroon that they once were. His fangs were sitll pertruding, but they weren't aflame. "Hey, don't get mad at me for something that your boyfriend did. I just retaliated inapproprietly, and for that I'm sorry, but if you go through what I do on my travels, you'd be angry too." Rocky explained. "Oh and by the way, I think this is yours." he Said as he tssed him his locket. "But I warn you, come at me like that again, and I guarantee that you will be burning on the inside." After that, Rocky went back to cooking as If nothing had happened, humming and swaying.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Stepping in slightly Dimitris eyed the tension in the room and chuckled then opened his mouth. "So how come they get to be in here?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Nurren caught the locket, calming now. With a still angered expression, he turned with a scornful scoff and left the room, taking a seat at one of the tables. He waited for his coon.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:24 am

Yue was standing just inside the entrance of the cafe and had heard the entire exchange. He didn't speak as he left silently, the red shields that sat on the ceilings above the three vanished away without them noticing they were even there. An all out fight with beings of their abilities would harm the people around them who didn't have powers, as well as damage the cafe.

Returning to sit at the railing, he breathed in the air and looked back out into the city, wind blowing though his hair and fur.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 am

Rocky dumped the last of the confections into a buffet trey and uttered something unintelligible in Japanese. As soon as he got done talking, a coulpe of small flames appeared under the treys unstead of those jelly-things. He also listened to what Dimitris had to say and responded. "Well, they had stuff to pick up. You, on the other paw, are just being nosey!" He said with a light smile. Than he began to cart the buffet tables out to the cafe. "Allright everyfur, breakfast is served!" He said as he steped outside. The first table contained many types of fruit on one side, and pastries on the other. Keep in mind, these tables are about as big as an 03' Chevy Cavalier. The second table contained a vast assortment of breakfas entrees and sid dishes that smelled better than anything you could imagine. "Allright everyone that's eating should eat now before it's gone!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 am

((Balto forbid a guy goes to sleep while in an RP x3))

Derrick couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of Rocky. He watched his every move, just waiting for him to flare up with anger again. Once he had realized that that wasn't going to happen, he looked at the sleeve of the hoodie he was wearing and sighed. Only now had he realized what he'd done.. Not that he would apologize for it. That was out of the question.
Derrick set himself in motion and headed out the door. He pushed past Rocky and walked quickly across the room to the table Nurren was sitting at.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Drew stood at entrance, slightly shaking. He was clutching his backpack tightly and cursing at himself for being in a maids outfit. He was rather scared to enter the cafe, as he was with most places he hasn't been before.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:56 pm

The Gentlemen Skulf
I stood at entrance, slightly shaking. I was clutching my backpack tightly and cursing at myself for being in a maids outfit. I was rather scared to enter the cafe, as I am with most places I haven't been before.

( We generally try to roleplay in third-person here. Just giving you a heads-up. )

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:10 pm

"Hey there! Welcome to the cafe! Come on in and help yourself to the breakfast buffet I fixed!" Rocky greeted the new fur. Hospitality was his number-one concern with all of the new furs. He heard his curses and said, "You know, if you want, you could tell me your mesurments and I could materialize a shirt for you." Telepathicly
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Steps in timidly and takes a seat at an empty table, smiled at the fur he just met and said, "I think I prefer the maids outfit, but thanks for the offer." He giggled a little and looked over at the asortment of food, "Darn, it's only when I'm full do I come across a spread like this." He pouted a bit and placed his bag next to him.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm

"Hey, by the way, my name's Rocky LaRouge" He said as he started off towards the table. "You got a name?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games