Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:34 am
'And if you can't you better leave before I break you' Arachnid snarled violnetly his fists were in a ball of rage. He was tired of this villlains and scum countinually attacking the innocent because they believed someone or something allowed to disrupte lifes as they believed they had been designated above mere mortals.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:58 am
Robin stepped in front of Lynx refusing to let her approach his daughter any further, he disppaorved of his daughter asking her companion for assitance fearing any help she recieved with come attached with strings with dangerous and harmful conseqeunces. He was only look out for his daguthers already damaged well being.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Lacerta looked at how Robin was so protected over the girl. "I can even return you back to your normal age and was it 12 was it. The age you are now is 14, well you look 14 actually right now," she said. "But of course I can take away the curse but it would come with a price. If you want that curse off your prices would be something vaulable to you. And those would be your soul, all your memories of happyness with these Titans, your sight on your right eye, or killing you darkside and come back alive, bringing me that dark magic of yours. Those are your choices. Of course you don't have to do any of those. You can just get everything you lost back the hard way," explained Lacerta.

"Listen child I don't make the rules darling. I just follow them for I only do what I was born and created to do. Like how my sister is too," she said. "So what it'll be?" asked Lacerta.

Lynx then said, "You may not like any of it but in life when you want something, you must give something in return." "Its just simple as when you die someone is born or when there's light, darkness shall be born," she said. "But if you choose the easy way will you be satisfied but if you choose the hard way it could be very killingfull," said Lynx.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Starfire heard what Lacerta and Lynx said. She didn't like what the offers were but it wasn't her choise. She didn't like Lynx nor Lacerta at all. What they said wasn't right.

Sparrow Girl heard what Lacerta offered and said in shock, "What!" She didn't like most of the offers and then heard what Lynx said. "No, not any of those. b ut how is killing Oracle going to solve this. But I would kill Oracle but what about that is so vaulable to me?" she asked.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:51 am
'Sparrow girl don't bother with these wannabes they want to get you into even more trouble. Just ignore them and come back with us, Oracles a working progress like my to darksides were' Arachnid interjected the more these sisters spoke the more his urge to send them rocketing across the ocean increased. All they seemed to do was tempt to the vunerable because the claim they had to.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:47 am
'It's not worth it Sparrow girl their trying to get you into even troulbe and into thier pockets. 'Robin warned. The threat of the bomb seemed to have evaporated with the alleigance of his young vunebrale daughter now hangining in the balance with tempartiton on either side. He knew she'd make the right choice, soon.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:52 pm
Lacerta used her staff to push Robin out of her way. She walked up to Sparrow Girl and said, "Listen. . .Gemini. Ooops my bad." She just said Sparrow's real name and so that made her curse more worse. "Anyways when you want to talk about this whole deal and want to agree. All you have to do is say my name three times and I'll come," said Lacerta. she then flew up and said, "Lets go sister."

"Yes, lets," said Lynx. She then walked over to Gemini as well and said, "You and I will be seeing alot of each other. When this curse is lifted from you, I'll be coming to give what you lost back. Oh, and I'll be dropping in now and then. For you and I have some more talking to do sweety. Sp see you around child." She then flew up to Lacerta, "Oh, and do anything stupid I'll make your life more miserable." Then the two sisters flew off.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:14 pm
Sparrow Girl can hear that both her father Robin and Arachnid are telling ehr to back off the offer. And then Lacerta is telling her she can do it. Then heard Lacerta give her a way just in case she did want help from Lacerta. She than watch the two witches leave and heard what Lynx told her beforet he two left. Sparrow Girl looked down and thought to herself about that everything that happened. She can do and not. Its not like anyone could tell her what to do. It was her decission. But right now she didn't know what to do. "Huh," she sighed. She then looked at the gun in her hand and put it away. She then transformed herself into a brown wolf and looked up ot the sky. She then walked to the edge of the building and looked down at the city below. She then asked, "So what are we doing now?" She then looked towards the Titans directly and awaited an answer from one of them. And the expression wasn't much of a happy one.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:28 am
'Some of us should head back and re-coperate, I'lll stay out with a group of four and coutinue to search for Black Archer' Robin said solemnely. He glanced around hoping thier nemeisis had become lazy and over confident in the slight efficecncy of his reasons exploits against the group, however it seemed he still stayed one cowardly steep ahead of all the group no matter he wrong his plans went.

'I voulnteer to stay' Toby steped ceasing the carassing his arms, this was now his time to step and show to Robin he was worthy of statying with the Titans and taking on training, he was ready and motivated, he'd show them the only was possible through doing and doing it well like the Titans would want.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 pm
"I'll go with Robin too but I suggust Sparrow Girl to go and recoperate. She's been through alot today and needs rest," said Starfire in a concern voice. She wanted Sparrow girl to rest and feel better right now. "Besides I believe some rest will do you good my daughter," she said.

Sparrow Girl looked to her mother Starfire and smiled. She started to remember some more things about the Titans. "Sure I'll head back to the tower than and rest," she said.

"And I'll go with her," said Fox. "Besides you need someone to keep this girl company and make sure she doesn't take off somewhere," said Fox. She smiled towards Sparrow Girl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Morphia heard hwat was going on and said, "And I'll go with you three since you guys need an extra person." She wanted to help out with the mission. She also wanted to be useful once in her life than she usually was back in her all royal life.

Rose was going to stay with Sparrow Girl and Kid-robin. And those other people. Then Rose walked over to Sparrow Girl and said to her, "You should be lucky to have people like us, my friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head. "Alright, I'll head home." While he would've loved to go and search for Black Archer, he knew that they didn't need everyone. He wanted to talk with the new people Sparrow Girl had met, at least the ones who were heading to the tower. It would probably also be best if he went with them to give them a swift tour of the Tower, show them the bathrooms, the infirmiary, and where they could stay. "Good luck searching." Beast Boy said with a nod towards Robin and the group who were going. To the others, he smiled, "Well, I guess it's time I show you the pad. It'll be awesome."

Frost watched the occurences with the twin witches happen. "Looks like we have some competition for worst villians." She said, joking. Once again, she wished that she could hear what they were talking about, but it was impossible at this distance. "They'll probably continue searching..." She said softly, eyes narrowed in excitement at the chance of a battle.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 am
'I'll head back to, that fridge isn't going to eat itself bear. Or if your funriture and tower has a serious and spooky problem' Spider-robin mused. He was hungry,tired and in serious need of his warm and comfy bed, shame he didn't have one. Though he was pretty sure their was one in that tower somewhere.

'Ok you can come with us, sorry what was your name ?' Robin asked the girl, he was glad someone else had decided to stay. This was would be difficult considering the massive ground the group had to cover and the fact the team was so disjointed and so many different places at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 am
'I voulnteer to stay' Kid-robin stepped up, it seemed pointless to have anyone else returning home, besides he was fresh and in perfect state to be out on a mission and besides this villian had to be taken down if he was reckless and as violent as he had been.

'I'll stay, you need someone with brains and an amazing skill to communciate' Arachnid said, they threat and fear had awoken the beast inside which yearned for more and more action until it was fat and struggling to breath, besides Sparrow Girl needed down time to get head together without the others pestering them.

'We'll bring them this way, as soon the finish yapping get their attention. It seems I may have underestimated our group of spotty faced teens, We'll just have to pop thier spots for them' he growled crushing his fist down, no longer would he be shown up by those spandex wearing meedling kids anymore.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:20 pm
Sparrow Girl was still in her brown dog-wolf form. And so she turned around and started to run off. She jumped from building top to building top. She ran fast too and kept up with Beast Boy.

Fox wished the others good luck and ran asfter Sparrow Girl. She was in her red fox form. Fox tried to keep up with Sparrow and jumped from building top to building top with her. 'The kid's fast,' she thought to herself in her mind.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games