Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:35 am

"Wow. That was disapointing... Let me try again.
Kaze Busshin no Jutsu!"

This time, his kekkei genkai helped and his clone was an exact image of Daisuke. Unfortunately,he laster only 2 minutes.

3/5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:36 am

Putting more chakra in it than before, Zann repeated the handseals, knowing that he was close,
"Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)"
The tornado grew even larger, to 4 feet in radius and 8 feet tall. The spinning also increased, and started to spin so fasat that it was a blur. Zann smiled to himself, knowing that he would get it soon.

5/6

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:38 am

"Ugh, I need them to last... Kaze Busshin no Jutsu!"

This time the clone walked 20 steps ahead and then turned around and waved back to the original Daisuke. He then walked back to Daisuke and poofed halfway there.

4/5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:40 am

Zann frowned, and tried to make the tornado even bigger as it was supposed to be, and spin even faster so it would actually pick up debris. He formed the handseals,
"Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)"
The wind around him started to spin rapidly, and as it did it enlarged in size intil it was 5m in radius and 10 feet tall. The spinning was so fast the pebbles and small rocks from the ground were swept into the tornado. Feeling satisfied that he had learned another defensive jutsu, Zann released the tornado, and the area instantly calmed down. Wow...that was amazing! He then sat down under a tree and turned to Daisuke, seeing how he was faring. Since he's a Hyouton, he should get it faster than me.

6/6

((lol the clone waved back blaugh ))

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 am

"A little bit more chakra and he will last!" He smiled and put his hands back together for the handsigns.

"Kaze Busshin no Jutsu!"

This time Daisuke and his clone ran around the training grounds. They sparred and the clone didn't poof away.

"Hahaha, great I got it!"

5/5

"Time for the next jutsu."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:43 am

Wow, he got it already? He's good...Now I wonder if I'll be able to learn chuunin jutsus on my own, since I mastered all the genin wind ninjutsus already...Zann took a sip of water, still watching Daisuke train.

((I g2g soon, bedtime. I'll be back in around...3 hours-ish))

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:50 am

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

Once closing the Busshin scroll, he re-opened it and another jutsu appeared there.
"Hmm that Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu Technique. This will be easy." Daisuke grinned at this and began practicing. "Alirght, I'll focus on that small boulder over there.

"Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu no Jutsu!"
The rock moved slightly, but didn't get lifted off the ground.

1/5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:53 am

While he was sitting under the tree, Zann began to practice putting his wind chakra into the katana, Tachikaze. He knew that if he was to pursue the path of a swordsman, his wind chakra would be vital as it is mostly used for close combat. Minutes later, the katana began to glow faintly with blue chakra, though its outline looks quite blunt. It's still really hard...

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:53 am

"Hmm. I moved it but I didn't lift it... This is truly a complicated jutsu for an academy level.

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu no Jutsu!

This time the rock lifted half an inch off the ground and fell back to the ground due to lack of chakra and gravity.

2/5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 am

Oh, alright. The jutsu depends on the weight of the object I am trying to lift. Maybe if I put more chakra into the technique, then I'll be able to lift anything I want.

The rock now lifted twice as high as the second time. "Ugh I gotta lift it higher while I still have the chance."
He put more chakra into it while the rock still in the air. The rock budged some more but only about 2 centimeters higher. Then it fell.

3/5

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:04 am

"Ha! I got it to go higher than what I expected. A few more times and I'll be able to lift Zann off the ground like he did earlier."

This time he got the rock to lift it 1 meter high. But it only lasted 1 sencond. It was worth it though.

4/5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:11 am

"Wow. Ok if I put enough chakra into it then I'll be able to get it higher and most likely make it longer lasting. But what ould be the point of the techinque if we are only lifting objects. Oh well, I won't question the point of this jutsu."

This time the boulder lifted 3 and a half meters off the ground. scream "What the-- I must have put to much chakra into it. Well I know I can do better than that. But there is no time. the war is near and I need to be ready."

5/5

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Zann tried to imagine himself holding a blunt knife, and imagined himself sharpening it between 2 sharpening blocks. As he did, the knife's edge began to glint in the sunlight, revealing a lethal blade. He looked at the effect on his katana, and was pleased to see that the edge was running strongly with Wind chakra, increasing its cutting power. He immediately jumped up and ran at a tree, slashing it at the trunk. Sure enough, the whole tree was cut in half by his swing. I've got it! Now to make it last...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:20 pm

"Alright Zann, fire jutsu. As I said before we will learn Goukakyuu no Jutsu, Grand Fireball Technique" Kashensu walked up to the small stump. He formed several handseals and breathed in. "Goukakyuu no Jutsu" a powerful stream of fire erupted from his mouth and burned the stump. "Your turn"

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Wow, we're learning chuunin level jutsu already? Sweet...
Zann copied Kashensu's handseals,
"Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)"
A small stream of fire burst from his mouth, but disappeared into the air after that, not having any effect on the tree.

1/4
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games