Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Kisuna felt sympathy and put Taffy on his lap. He hugged her like an older brother would. He watched the two argue though he didn't quite understand their argument and why they were both annoyed at each other.

"I think I'm on the same boat as you...." He mumbled to Taffy.

Alcina got angry at Hayato's message on the tree... but then Hayato had some priorities to handle with his clan.... Kisuna thought about the past carefully and came with no answer.

The young boy looked at Midori, who shouted out at Hayato. He raised an eyebrow at her but quickly looked down at Taffy before she could yell at him. Women are crazy.... He thought once more.

Truth to be told, he wanted to argue with Midori as well, feeling that she had no right to say stuff like that to Hayato. She never knew their relationship either and whatever they were arguing about, it wasn't any of her business. Kisuna sighed and leaned back against the wall of the cave.

Suddenly, he felt a great shake against the wall and turned quickly. His eyes widened when he saw Alcina kiss Hayato. He blushed crazily due to the fact that he had never seen such a public display of... Is this affection? Kisuna asked. Now I'm just greatly confused....

He shook his head to shrug off his redness and turned to Taffy and whispered in her ear, "I hope you don't grow up as another crazy girl...."

Sui missed his chance for a peptalk with Hayato but he was glad that Alcina and Midori had entered back in the cave safe and sound. He smiled upon their return and continued to watch the rain.

Hayato was leaving again... but why? Sui asked himself. I'm sure he has problems with his clan but... in this kind of weather? At least stay for a while.... He thought. Sui made a small frown at Hayato's move. This is only going to make her dislike you even more! He screamed mentally.

Turns out, he was right. Next thing he knew, the two were arguing like a pair of wild crows. Sui wanted to bang his head against the wall. His happy mood had disappeared in a flash and soon, he had forgotten all about that mysterious silver-haired maiden and turned to his two bickering friends.

Like Kisuna, Sui's eyes widened at the unexpected kiss. He felt some of the hairs on his head stand up straight and fall back down when Alcina ran outside in the rain. Meanwhile, Hayato was there feeling downright confused.

Sui put a hand on his forehead, "You know Hayato... we have to teach you about something called sensitivity...."

He'd go after Alcina but the rain was there. The merman bit his lip. Gawd, they're not even married yet and they're already arguing like this....

Sui crossed his arms and huffed, Damnit, I haven't even kissed a girl on the mouth yet!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Taffy felt a little better after the younger boy hugged her. But... "Onee-chan isn't crazy. She's just sad... and lonely." She looked out at the rain, hoping the older girl was alright. "Will Onee-chan be okay?"

Alcina ran as far away from the cave as she could from the others. She paid little attention to the wind and the rain as it stung against her body. How could she have been so stupid?! Why did she have to do something like that...

Eventually she tripped, falling over a tree root that had come out of the ground. The princess lay there on the ground, only moving with the rising of her breath. Her hair piled around her, soaked through again and covered in leaves and twigs from her run.

Alcina's chest felt heavy... so heavy. It was like something was tearing through her but wouldn't come out. What would they think of her now? Cold and alone out in the woods, she was just as insignificant as when she started. What would they think... after what happened... What would he...

Hayato.

The first sob was one of the most painful things she had ever felt, yet she couldn't stop the next one from coming, or the one after that. She lay there crying, rain water mixing with the salt on her face and rinsing away her defences. Curled up against the tree, she sat there and cried where no one could see her until she eventually exhausted herself into sleep.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:13 pm
"Sad and lonely?" Kisuna raised an eyebrow at her, "How would you know? But... she has her friends. Why would she be lonely?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Taffy's eyes clouded with uncertainty. "Taffy doesn't know. Onee-chan's song... is missing parts of the melody. Parts she gave away, but didn't get back." The little girl shivered again, this time with the cold. She curled her knees up to her chin and hugged her legs tightly, still looking out in the rain.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:33 pm
Kisuna felt puzzled and used a bit of time to sort out the possibilities. While thinking, he asked Taffy, "Who did she give away those parts to?"

While waiting for an answer, he leaned over and took Alcina's bag and set it on his side. He searched the bag with his left hand and pulled out a soft yet thick blanket. He wrapped it around Taffy, making sure that she's comfortable.

"I'm Kisuna, by the way." He said, "If you want, you can call me Onii-chan."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:59 pm
Hayato didn’t look at Sui or any others. He stared at the wall across from him, dazed. What…happened? He was so confused. They were arguing, and now…? “Damn it.” He muttered as he looked at Taffy. More audibly he said with his weird confused face he had never put on for a while. “What’s up with her?” He asked, not comprehending what the girl had yelled to him.

When her words finally returned to him, he frowned at the girl. “I’m not trying to act anything.” He said, his emotions twisting. The cage which had closed all of his emotions was slowly opening up. “I…” He sighed, running his hands into his hair in frustration. He sighed deeply once again, and looked around to the others. “I’m sorry for what I have caused you guys…and I think…Alcina’s action was my cause too, as this…girl is saying.”

He looked away now, staring out into the rain. Wouldn’t she get sick out there in the rain? Still, he didn’t feel like he had the right to follow. “I…never really had to please women before.” He said in a while. “I don’t understand how their minds work, all right?” The last part came out with a growl. “Women.” He growled again, now frustrated.

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:04 pm
((btw, if anyon had not noticed, i made a snow stranger character. I don't know when to bring her up, BUT i want her to be obsessed with a character on the team...who shall it be? hha))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:08 pm
( Well... we have a BranxAlcinaxHayato love triangle.... There's also RhianxSuixAmi (for future references) and... KisunaxMidori (for future). Hmm. Leri doesn't know. o_o;

... There's still Kaen left!)  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:16 pm
((I still say she needs to be a lesi. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:18 pm
Her temper cooled to the apology. She sighed however. Honestly adults had odd problems sometimes when it was the simplest to solve. (Not like she's one to speak, children do too.)

Midori snuffed and crossed her arms. Nodding, she turned from the apologizing man. "Good...Well then get to know her, that's the first step."

Now, if it weren't for the fact she had turned to the object of her loathing, she would've proceeded to fully calm down. No, though, instead she heard the last bit of what the young boy said to Taffy. In response, she grit her teeth and tromped over, curling arms around the skittish girl like a possesive mother to her daughter. Rather, in this case a girl clutching her doll.
"You aren't her Oniichan! You're not worthy to be! You should be more like him!" She pointed to Sui. "Maybe only MAYBE would you be worth it to be her Oniichan!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:29 pm
Instead of arguing or even looking at Sui, Kisuna merely told the mean girl, "If she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to. I just hope you can carry her. I don't want you or her to get into an accident."

Kisuna put a hand behind his head and sighed. Girls are so complicated.... He didn't want to lash out his temper on Midori. He didn't want to judge her much either. Ever since he had assumed that Hayato tried to aim for his sister, he never wanted to assume much ever again.

He then shrugged, "Do what you want."

Sui turned his head to face the younger ones. As much as he wanted to protect Kisuna, that'd hurt the young boy's pride... and make things worse. He decided to leave it as it is.

Sui looked at Hayato, "Be careful Hayato.... I don't mean any harm when I say this but..." Sui paused and mouthed to the guy, "I don't want her to turn into someone like Akira...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:35 pm
Taffy was, by this point, very confused. More yelling, this time it seemed like it was over her. The songs were getting too loud to her ears... "Ano... Taffy doesn't mind..."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:48 pm
Hayato immediately turned to Sui, his eyes wide. Understanding that the sakana kizoku knew, he looked away. “I don’t…want anyone to turn to be like Akira.” He admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:01 pm
Sui nodded in understanding, "You understand that she's mad at you for many reasons, ne?"

Sui took a deep breath and listed, "One of the things you did was insult her appearance at the ramen shop near the Sakanazoku Clan and the Hebizoku Clan by saying that you wanted to talk to a "beautiful lady"."

The merman thought, "To my knowledge, that was probably why she called a 'cross-bred mutt' at that time... and you also got insulted by that, I assume?"

Sui sighed, "And also... you left her a lame note on a tree and didn't even say 'good-bye'. That's not very friendly...." Sui sighed once more, "You know, I tried to put in a good word for you and told her there's sure to be a positive reason towards why you were with her and why you were looking so hard for her afterwards...."

He looked Hayato in the eye and asked sternly, "Do you trust her? She trusted you."

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:26 pm
"Like we will." Midori spat.

"Ano... Taffy doesn't mind..."

"..." That was when the leaf stranger quieted. She let go of Taffy and grumped much like a normal 10 year old would after a tantrum. Walking a bit deeper in the cave she pulled the towel a bit over her head. She had no idea what the elder two males were talking about so she figured at least she could change from her wet clothes.

Alcina-'neechan... I hope your okay...

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games