Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:23 pm
Ryoko was finishing up the room when the Earth Clone carrying the revival scroll entered the room. It wordlessly handed him the scroll and was dispelled. The second Earth clone entered seconds later and handed Ryoko the puppet body, albeit with more difficulty. It also dispelled itself.
Ryoko set the body on the floor. Ryoko picked up the scroll and activated it's powers. He said the name of the one he wanted to revive.

"Lenon"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 pm
The puppet sat motionless as Lenon's spirit ran through it, the artificial casing of his new body. The puppet sat up, now with Lenon's thoughts and mind inside of it.

"Eh...where am I?" He said, looking around before he noticed that it was underneath the old Cloud Dorms. He then saw Ryoko. "Ryoko?" He jumped off the table to give him a big hug, but slipped and fell. Being dead for a long time jumbled your senses. He picked himself up with a groan. "What happened? Aren't I supposed to be...oh, that's not very pleasant." He said as he remembered everything that he had done. He quickly set up a transformation jutsu around himself to be disguised as a traveling shinobi, Chuunin level. He also hid most of his chakara.

Lenon sat up on the table and asked Ryoko, "What's going on?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:31 pm
Ryoko smiled and his eyes shone with mirth as Lenon fell.

"Well... You died, obviously. I came back to find you dead. To make a long story short, I brought you back to life with a Revival Scroll that doesnt need a sacrifice, seeing as i'm not dead. Although your body was in ashes so I grabbed a puppet that you made of yourself to use as a fake one."

Ryoko also supressed his chakra to a low Chuunin level and activated a transformation jutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 pm
"Oh, well...I guess that figures. At least my body won't be used as a puppet for somebody." He rolled his eyes. "And maybe this time I'll be able to add some...modifications...to myself. I've actually been debating on that for a long time, now. Well, this simplifies things." Lenon stood up. "We should head to my house so that I can finish this to allow myself to survive in it longer and to get things. I think that I need to leave...considering everything I've done. ...Uh...yeah."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:42 pm
"Well then... Let's go. Oh, and lenon? It's great to have you back."
Ryoko flashed a smile at his best friend as he began to walk towards the exit of the basement.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:44 pm
Lenon, with a smile, followed Ryoko out of the exit toward his old house. Hopefully, nobody would be there at the moment.

"It's great to be back, Ryoko." He said before stepping through the exit.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:28 pm
Ryoko's clones grabbed the stuff the needed and planted a seal on the bottom of the last door. If the pressure was relieved from it, it would explode, taking the whole Cloud dorms with it. They left the cloud dorms.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 am
hunter comes out his dourm and heads out.  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:10 pm
(Wow I can't believe how terrible I typed a long time ago. Those are my posts at the very beginning even though it is a different account because it got hacked. Wow I can't believe I typed like that and how little I knew.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm
((I know how you feel. My posts really sucked too.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:18 pm
(Did you see the first few posts where you were trying to help me figure out a name for my first RPC? Can you believe I made it to jounin before even deciding on a name for my character?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 pm
((Yeppers. We decided on Naro because we couldn't do Naruto. We should go to the veteran forum.))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:05 pm
((Never mind))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:28 pm
((First, The door is WAY deep under ground and through traps that would easily destroy a clone in a hidden passage way. Second, The door in question is made of heavily reinforced steel.))  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Rain's clone walked into the building. "I need a room." He said to the person working at the counter. He was beginning to grow tired. The sun was setting, and the sky was a beautiful orange. He was spellbound by the mystic sunset.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games