Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:34 pm
Noah awoke halfway when Amie laid down. He placed his jacket over her and put his arms around Karin again and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 am
Sevias walked in to see Noah sleeping with two girls. "Geez Noah where do you keep pulling them out of." Sevias said laughing.  

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:07 am
Noah awoke halfway again when Sevias began laughing. He looked up at him and then around. He had Karin in one arm and Amie in the other. "What did you say Sevias?" he whispered so as not to wake the girls up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:10 am
sevias couldnt help but laugh. "dude its morning, get your a** out of bed. ya horndog"  

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:13 am
Noah looked at him slightly glaring. "Why am I a horndog?" he asked not really noticing that he was sleeping with both Amie and Karin and that he had an arm around both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:24 am
"you have your arms around two beautiful women, both half naked and one with a bra strap broken." sevias said still laughing.  

Reptile621

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 am
Noah looked down at Amie and Karin. "So I do, well I guess I'm just lucky is all. Amie said that I was cute and I already knew that from Karin. I guess I'll get up when these two beautiful women decide to wake up." he said as he pulled both of them closer to him. His face was red from this because he knew that Karin's bra strap was broken but he didn't mind. He had two beautiful older women sleeping with him and he smiled and blushed at this. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:35 am
sevias laughed again. "get up before you get cold feet." he said walking into the woods. "besides if you really want to impress the girls...make em breakfast before they wake up."  

Reptile621

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:03 am
"no mommy i dont want to go to bed." amie said in her sleep kicking noah really hard in the shin. she then settled down and slept peacefully again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:13 am
Noah looked at Sevias then at Karin and Amie. "Sure, I guess I will," he thought smiling. He stood without waking the girls and rubbed his shin in pain. "Ow, she has quite a leg." he said softly. He went and got his pack. He pulled out some water and some bacon and some eggs. He got some sticks and tinder and made a fire. He took a small pan from his bag and began to make breakfast for the three of them. He had extras in case he had to make more. He smelled the food his mouth watering. He placed some eggs and bacon on each of the plates that he had. He took the plates and walked back over to Amie and Karin. "I'll just wait for them to wake up," he said smiling.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:22 am
Sevias came back holding a fish as big as him. " i knew that would get you up." he laughed again. he walked over to the hole filled with water. he drain it of the now cold water. and pulled water from the volcanoes underground river when it came up it was still boiling. he threw the giant fish in boiling it in the water."dont let friends jump in ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:27 am
Noah smiled. "Sure, I'll make sure that they don't even think about going in. Besides, when everyone is up and ready, we're going to be heading off, so I don't think that they will have time to before we leave." he said calmly.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 am
"i guess your right" sevias said pulling the fish from the water. He pulled out his sword dipping it in the water to burn off the bacteria. when he pulled it out he cut up the fish and dropped the pieces into the water to make sure the were also bacteria free. he got them out. "hey where are we going anyway?" he asked Noah as he took a bite from one of the pieces.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:36 am
Noah shrugged. "No idea. Tyler said something about a town that had a shard, but he hasn't said anything beyond that." he said eating some bacon on his own plate.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:38 am
"hmmm ill ask him when i see him." sevias said still eating the piece of fish. "hey you wanna piece of fish its good."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games