Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:30 am
Rose watched the team go and wished she could go but was needed at the mansion.

~~Deeper In Forest~~

Oracle watched Fox and DarkStar fight until went in whole and no one came out. But only she new who one. So Oracle popped out infront of Gemini and said, "Hello Gemini. Surprise Surpise. I know I'm alive. And it appears that your friend is no more I prisume or just deafed. So one down more of you to go. Now whose next on the list to go and leave."

Oracle looked around and said, "I vote for, hmmmmm. Oh, I know! I choose YOU!" yelled Oracle as she transformed into a black wolf demon and tackled Pheniox to the ground. No need for extra heroes to be around for the great final battle." She then covered ehrself and Pheniox in a shadow battle feild.

~~Somewhere Else In Forest~~

Corona got herself ready for a battle against the hero team. On whoever is left next for ehr and Hunter to capture.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 pm
Draco had been reluctant to leave any teammates behind, but he continued to follow Gemini. He let out a growl as he saw Oracle. "Last time I saw you, you were rotting away." He spat. "Not that you look any better than a rotting corpse anyway." Draco gritted his teeth together. There was no way that they could get into the shadow battlefield. They had to go on, but they couldn't leave Phoenix to fight Oracle on her own. He glanced towards Gemini to see what his leader had to say.

Raven sighed. There would be nothing to do now. "They'll do fine." She said though she wasn't entirely sure. Something about this mission screamed that it would be tough and end in some way that wasn't particularily happy.  

dragonelf213

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:08 pm
When Pheniox was knocked into the shadow feild, she had let go of Red Fang's chanes. As she was in the shadow feild now and fought Oracle in the deep shadows. She took out a sword and tried to slash Oracle in the dark but couldn't. So instead, she put her sword away, turned into a firey Pheniox an now the feild was still shado but firey as well. She tehn made a pheniox sound and was fighting Oracle with fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:19 pm
Then Oracle started to burn up in there but held in there. She then used dark magic to cover Pheniox's body up and made her go back to ehr other form. She then stabbed a knife into Pheniox's stomach. Then no more noises of fighting and no more fire was there. The fight was over.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:28 pm
After being stabbed in the stomach, Pheniox knocked out but wasn't dead. And she was back in her human body form.

The out of the shadows Werewolf appeared and said, "Hello cousin, Gemini Wolf." "A pleasure to see you again, now is you don't mind," he said. Then dark magic vines appeared from under and they both carried Fox and Pheniox's body. "Aren't they preshes when they sleep like little angels. Fox, the warrior cuty of the Generations and now the warrior has fallen. Pheniox, the fire bird girl has fallen as well. And now they are Turgon's prisoners. You can get them back Gemini, if you go to see Turgon of course. Hahahahah," laughed Werewolf then disappeared in the shadows and took DarkStar and Oracle with him. While the vines made a cacoon, special ones around Fox and Pheniox and it can't be broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 pm
Gemini was surprised at Oracle's retun adn everything that just happened. She transformed back into her regular form, wings appeard and flew up towards Fox's and Pheniox's cacoon. She touched Fox's and it shocked her. "Ow," she said queitly as it hurt her hand. She flew back down to the others and said, "Lets go. the only way to free them both is to get to Turgon and beat him. And it appears he's going to send us more traps on the way, so lets all be careful."

"And someone get Red Fang," ordered Gemini who seemes angry. "And lets move out," she commanded.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:46 am
Arachnid glanced down at Foxes cocoon. It was clear Turgon didn't have a flare for bloodshed at the moment. He just hope it wasn't another one of Turgons sick little games. He got up pulling out his blades. It was clear Turgon was picking the group off one by one. They had to keep their wits about them. They were playing in Turgons backyard as it where.

Scott glanced down at the cacoons with remorse. They had no choice but to soilder on and try to recitfy the situation by taking down the top first. He kept hovered up and on a cloud as he lightly moved the cacoons to the side out of any other possilbe danger. He moved forward waiting for the rest of the group to advance.

Kid-robin glanced down at the cacoons. Turgon was playing with stragety and using all resoruces at his command to make this a difficult assention for the group. He stepped forward his eyes darting back and forth on the alert for any potential threat which would stand in their way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:36 am
'Gemini this may not be the best idea you've had. This most obviously one Turgons traps. We need more of a lets beat some evil backside plan. We need stragtey, he's obivously planned so do we.' Spider-robin stepped forward unimpressed with Gemini leading skills. The group was to big thye would stick out a like a zit on someones face.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:05 pm
Gemini stopped walking and sighed a little. She looked back at Spider-robin and heard what he said. Gemini though for a while on what to do, 'What am I doing. I'm so pathetic, I have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe I'm not the best leader to have. No, I can do this, I just need to believe in my self but what can I do.' "Your right Spider-robin but what can we. . .," as Gemini paused.

"Wait, hmmm. I know it maybe risky but since Turgon is setting a trap for use, I believe were going to need some bait," said Gemini.

"Your right and obvously, you Gemini need to go on to Turgon's base to fight him," said Athena. "How about half of us lure whoever else he sent out here away from you and whoever is going with you, Gem," suggusted Athena.

"Good plan but who is willing enough to do that?" asked Gemini.

"I'll do it. Anyways, this is for our teammates and my loyalty to you. But Gemini, my leader if I say run and leave then you must go and don't turn back for us," said Athena. "And I say Gemini's two brothers should go with her," suggusted Athena.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:28 pm
Moonfire nodded and said,"Sounds like a good plan."

Aquarius smiled and said,"I agree."

Leo sighed and said,"Whatever."

Aquarius stepped on Leo's foot and glared at him after hearing his comment.

Leo holwed in pain and bared his fangs as he glared back at Aquarius.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:44 am
'Yeah thats go' Arachnid said quitely in a strained voice. The charm and wit had been sucked out of his voice. He couldn't to step forward knowing Fox was in such danger though not stepping forward would be cowardness and letting someone else pick up the job which was rightfully given to him.

Scott hovered up clenching his fists furiously together. He was gonna make Turgon pay for what he'd done to his friends and family which he cherished so dearly. He was going to take the brave step forward and show Turgon his family were off limits and not to be toyed with.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 am
Spider-robin shut his eyes to concentrate foucsing on the cacoons. He felt to live forces pumping away. However both appeared to have taken some considerable damage, though other than that they seemed OK. 'They're OK in their' Spider-robin commented as he tried to raise the teams lowered and dropping morale.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:16 pm
"I believe there will probably be nother two villians coming up ahead. So I take Aquarius and Moonfire with me and so we'll be fighting the two villians as the rest of you excape," said Athena.

"Hm, what'd you say you two?" asked Gemini as she looked towards Aquarius and Moonfire.

~~Mansion~~

As Starfire stood on the pourch, she then felt a kick in her stomach from the baby. "Ooo," she said as she felt the kick and rubbed her stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:11 pm
Aquarius shrugged and said,"fine by me."

Moonfire nodded and said,"Ditto, so when do we start?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 pm
"Alrighty were all set," said Athena.

"Alright," said Gemini. She then lead the group more deep into the forest until the next set of villians will pop out.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games