Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:27 pm

Detachi's scar that was given to him by that juggernaut was burning, like the thing was hsunting him or something. Detachi rubed it again, but it was getting worse by the second. Detachi turned to Kiara, "Ma'am," Detachi no longer called her sensei beacase she no longer trained him,"What do you suspect of Xiah's condition?" Detachi grabs a rag and wipes up the blood.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Xiah tapped Kiara's head, "Stop looking into out space!" Xiah still had a stern look on his face.

Dripples

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Detachi looked surprised, "Xiah, are you feeling any better?," Detachi was confused and surprised beacause of what Xiah had just done.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Kiara felt the tapping and returned to her normal self. "What just happened?" she asked not really remembering what just happened.

GorgeousC

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:08 am

Raito flickered behind Kiara and gave her a brotherly hug "hello Kiara didnt notice you there" Raito then stopped hugging her "hey Kiara how is Uno and Hanzo...." Raito said with a warm smile....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:56 am

"What was that for."Zermaru's emotion's suddenly changed as he touched where he was hit. the bugs finished landing on each person.

"Damn you all! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!" Zeramaru screamed as his arms bended in an inhuman way.
"I wished to help you but now i am just pissed off.I was not the puppet master of sunakugare for nothing." Zeramaru's arm twisted into his coat grabbing a scroll while the other threw a bomb to blow off the roof.
"Shirahigi - Jikki Chikamatsu no Shuu ( White Secret Technique - Ten Puppet Collection of Chikamatsu ) " Zeramaru stood there beside him were 10 puppets.

((you never did anything to the bugs I will negate the shadow bind since you should have first released the genjutsu if you just came then it would still hit you you came here.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:36 am

"Hit the deck!" Xantos pressed himself against the floor, shortly recovering and making his way past the puppets to Zeramaru.
"What do you want with this village!" he screamed, slicing wildy at Zeramaru, almost like a blind drunken man.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:50 am

Detachi had no idea what the bugs were for, he dashed towards Xiah and brushed him off and them they ducked behind a desk. "What the Hell!!! Zermaru, i thought you were on our side! Y~," Detachi's last words were pretty mouthy and were blocked by weapons slashing.

Detachi

DavisEx7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:51 am

"I'm ba-" Kento said, just to get his mouth blocked by bugs. "I thought the problem was gone? What is this?" he thought
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Okay, since everybody is coming in, anybody who enters is knocked out due to genjutsu, you will not wake up until the battle is over, people who bypass the genjutsu will be shot, survivors will be shot again, if you are still alive, you will not be shot, you will be shanked.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:53 pm

reio shook her head. "what the hell is going on?" she asked.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:51 pm

((What about if we were already there?))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:33 pm

(Then your fine, I expect gaara of funk or whatever that spells to fall on the floor...so that means you are now unconsicous...or what you liked to be shot twice then shanked?)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:27 pm

((So, do we just fall to the ground?))

GorgeousC

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:28 pm

((nobody except gaara of the funk))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games