Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Phi packs up for his adventure to Summon lands. "Ill be back!" Phi left.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm

Drake walked his bag on his back and his sword in its sheath on his belt.

crimsonnobody

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Mifune stalked towards Kanoha gate, anger in his eyes. How dare they Exile him?! How dare they! Its not his fault the rest of the ninja were weak! Damn it all! As he carried the sack of katana on his back, he twisted the toothpick in his mouth from side to side. He had had it with this place. He was going to take his revenge on Kanoha for abandoning him. He wasn't sure how, but he was going to get revenge...

When he walked through the gate, several guards stopped him and asked for papers. An angered look spread across his face and he hopped into the air, slamming his knees into the guard's chins. When they fell backwards, he continued to walk forward. More guards tried to subdue him, so he started to fight. He was so angry, logic had left him completely. Why was he subjected to go to cloud?! It wasn't his fault! He had no reason to stay there!! He wasn't weak, everyone here was!!!

Mifune planted his foot on another guard's chest and sent him sprawling backwards. Another guard decided it was time to use weapons, and pulled out a kunai. Mifune was more than ready to oblige. This wasn't as far as he was getting, he would continue to kick all their asses all the way to the hokages office if he had to! He swung his sack around and took out the guard and two others standing next to him.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:33 pm

3 little dogs walked up to Mifune and looked at his hatred and a dog with somewhat weird paws said, "You must think everybody her is weak, including us." That dog looked away and the other two dogs just sat there looking at Mifune

Dripples

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:51 pm

Mifune stomped down next to the dog, then looked down at him. He gave him an odd look. "A talking Inu?" Mifune cocked his head to the side, but ducked when another ninja tried to attack him from above. A clogged foot met the shinobi's face and sent him sailing through the air. Mifune knelt down next to the dog after his attack and dangled the toothpick from his mouth towards the dogs face, and moved it back and forth. "Who are you, and why are you interrupting me?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Detachi runs up to Mifune. "Who are you, rouge ninja?!" He said. He pulled out his short sword.

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:27 pm

Anbu appears in a gale of wind. "Here's your mask. Remember to never go into battle without your mask." The Cat Masked shinobi then asks "What's your business?". He said as he pulls out his scythe.
User Image
((And never rp your name with the mask on))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:34 pm

Detachi thanks his fellow squad mate and puts it on. He kept his short sword out while Akira questioned him.

This is my mask
User Image

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Akira formed some hand signs "Kage Bushin no Jutsu" creating a clone. The clone formed some hand signs "Fuuton: Tei Hakusha" jumping on a ball of wind and spread away to the cloud villiage.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 pm

The clone comes back and wispers in The Cat Anbu's ear and disapats. "I hear you didn't fit in hear or in cloud, I guess that makes you an outcast."

((You know you still can try Askuski or the Shadow Assasins realm.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:16 am

Mifune was still on his haunches staring at the ninja dog. He made no attempt to attack any of them or even get in a defensive stance. They were all waiting for something... "Didn't.... fit in? Thats an interesting way of saying things... Since you all couldn't handle.... ME!!!!!"

Mifune jumped up, twisting his body sideways and launching himself at Akira. He brought his metal sack of katana down onto Akira's head, and if that connected or was deflected, he would swung it around to take his legs out from underneath him, then slam it on his chest and crush some bones at least....

If none of that worked, Mifune would distance himself and prepare for another attack.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:46 am

((K))
The ANBU saw that an attack was coming. He couldn't do much of anything but he could attack in return. He dashed towards the rouge ninja and swung his short short at him.

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:23 am

Akira quickly made a hand sign as the sack hit him and poof all that was left was a log. Akira appeared at the top of the gates. "You weren't even in they're ranks, you didn't even attempt to fit in, only two people could tell me who you were." Akira pulled out a single scroll, bit his tumb as the scroll slid open. He threw the scroll into the sky as he slid his blood across the scroll and made a hand sign. *poof* a death star with a parachute attach to it hovering a shadow between him and Mifune. "Before we pattle can I ask one question? Why were you exiled?"

((its fine now he knows our names.))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Mifune swung the sack back around near his shoulder and mule kicked Detachi who was rushing him with a punch from behind. He was sure that kick was spot on, but...

He faced Akira after placing the kick, hoping it had worked. If not, it might just become a physical brawl with that shinobi behind him. But for now, he faced the person in front of him.

"I was exiled because this village's genin were way too weak... My father moved out of here in less than a month, and I've been kept here my whole life! This is a disgrace to him... to be exiled... Damn it all!"

Mifune slammed down his right foot, cracking the dirt beneath him when he shouted: "I am Seto Mifune, son of Seta Sojiro! And I will not back down!!"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:40 pm

"ahh, setto, i remmembered you. Your only as strong or weak as you want to be." Akira formed some hand signs "Kage Mane no jutsu" his shadow shot out towards Mifune. It it hit the shadow of the giant parachute causing it to extend its range.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games