Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:55 pm
Rose's father sighed, "I just want my daughter under my eye and not with him."

Rose looked at her dad, "Please, dad... Can I stay, please?" She had no choice but to ask. Instead of killing Haseo he had helped him. She could not possibly back stab her father, and Haseo... She had no idea what to do.

The father looked at Rose, thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Xemnas relaxed a little bit "If you give me a way to contact you i promise i will alert you if anything were to happen" he didnt want to say much more..... he didnt want to say something to make him say no  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 pm
Rose's father nodded reluctantly as his wife pulled him gently away, having him release Rose's hand. "If any thing happens," he said, "She will be mine." He said feircfully, laying down his law.

Rose smiled, "Thanks dad."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Xemnas nodded and went to pick up Haseo "Im sure he would like to thank you to but unfortunatly........" he stopped talking right then  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 pm
Rose's father nodded and the turned to leave, "Alright. I'd better be informed, if anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:40 pm
Xemnas nodded "Ill see to it myself" Xemnas turned and walked off with Haseo over his shoulder "So should we go back to your house or mine?" he said to Rose  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 pm
Rose's father left and Rose looked at Xemnas as she walked slowly over to him, drained of energy, "Whichever you think is the best place to stay at.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:49 pm
"Lets just go back to yours" he said then opened a portal leading to their house, he stepped in and re-appeared in their bedroom, he then laid Haseo on the bed  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Rose nodded and headed over to the fridge. She took another bottle of blood that was in there and drank from it. "Much better." She said as she walked to where Xemnas was, "Now what?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:52 pm
"What do you mean?" He stood there looking confused, he opened up another portal leading to his lab  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:54 pm
"Is he okay?" She asked him instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:58 pm
"Ya he is fine...... if you noticed, when i stabbed him with that blade it didnt actually peirce through his skin, it went into his soul and perged the darkness inside so he should be waking up any minute now so ill just leave you two here alone" Xemnas stepped into the portal and was gone  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm
"Oh." Rose said as she watched him leave. She then walked over to the bed and sat down, lifting Haseo's head onto her lap, stroking his hair with her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:01 pm
Haseo slept quitely and his only dream was of him floating in the darkness peacefully  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 pm
Rose kissed him gently on the fore head and just watched him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff