Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image The girl turned around in the chair and then stood up when Garin spoke. She rushed at him and jumped at him, wrapping her arms and legs around him as she kissed him on the mouth.
Garin put his hands up, looking stunned. He hadn't expect her to act so strongly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Sanvi laughed hysterically at this scene.
"Um, Garin?" Aquaria said. She was totally, utterly, thoroughly, and deeply confused. "Care to enlighten me...us?" she amended.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Garin reached up and gripped Cassandra. He pushed her back and she let him go. he set her on the floor again.
It was then that Cassandra saw Aquaria. "friend of yours?" she asked Garin, putting her arm around him.
"She's more than that," Garin replied, trying to push Cassandra away from him. "Aquaria, this is Cassandra, the friend I was telling you about," Garin said to Aquaria. He then walked over to her. "Cassandra, this is Aquaria."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:52 pm
"Nice to meet you, Cassandra," Aquaria said with forced politeness. She let a bit of ice creep into her voice. Why had Garin never mentioned this girl before? Aquaria wanted to turn on her heel and bolt out of there right that instant.
In Aquaria's mind, Sanvi was still laughing. It almost seemed like she had called this one.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 pm
"So I take it that means you are off the maraket, Little Garin?" Cassandra questioned with a theartic sigh.
Garin looked to Aquaria, apologetically. "Yes," he replied.
"Oh well, why have you come?" Cassandra asked, crossing her arms across her ample chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 pm
Well, at least she understands this much, Aquaria thought. She put her arm around Garin's waist and looked up at him.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Garin put one hand on Aquaria's back. "Aquaria has a demon inside her mind," he explained to the other girl. "We were hoping you might be able to help us get rid of it."
"Oh, let's see what we have," Cassandra said, and grabbed Aquaria's arm. She pulled her away from Garin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:07 pm
"Ah!" Aquaria said, startled, as she tripped over her feet when Cassandra pulled her forward. She extremely disliked having this woman touch her.
Sanvi giggled maniacally. I want to see this girl try and get rid of me, she thought.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 pm
Cassandra spun Aquaria around and sat her down in the chair.
Garin stood behind Cassandra, giving Aquaria look that emulated him apologizing over and over.
Cassandra put her hands on the angel's shoulders. "Let's take a look," she said and stared into Aquaria'a eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Aquaria fought the urge to look away. Instead, she gripped the arms of the chair until her knuckles turned white.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm
"Hmm.... Seems like we got a broken seal here," Cassandra replied and flicked Aquaraia on the forehead.
"hey!" Garin said and grabbed the woman's hand.
"Oo, touchy," Cassandra replied and spun away from him. She walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm
"Ow," Aquaria said, rubbing her forehead. "What's her deal?"  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm
"I'm sorry," garin said and kissed her forehead. "Cassandra's the first child of the clan leader. Needless to say, she's a little... spoiled."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm
"So I noted," Aquaria said. "So, can she do anything about Sanvi?"  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 pm
"we'll have to wait until she comes back to find out," Garin said. "And I'm sorry for the way she greeted me. I didn't expect it."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games