Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:54 am
Hellu!
I'm Beth.
I love games.
That's it.

I'm excited to be here! scream

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 am
hii !!!! im new as u can see 3nodding
i join cuz meh bf join this guild and told me to join biggrin and ummm..... that it i guess.... sweatdrop  

Trainer Marie

OG Noob

10,050 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Banned Crass

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 pm
Hi smile
My name is Crass
I like this guild
coz' it sounds like a whole lot of fun

LLAMA! dramallama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm
nine.
im pafe (like cafe)
im pretty random
i want mobey that it yay!  

Sleeepyqueeen

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnWrittenStorie

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 pm
Hello User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm UnWrittenStorie, just call me unwritten if want to. I like writing stories, reading manga, eating sweets, and well karate. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:06 pm
Hi, I'm Healme13!

I'm an outdoorsy type and enjoy fencing (swords I mean) and archery!  

healme13

Profitable Genius

8,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

mothgirl

3,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:53 pm
hi my name is a very rare name i am a bit nervous to say it on the internet though. i own a suburban farm including bunnies (still as cute and fluffy as before.) nubian goats (you've probably never heard of them) and of course, chickens. more than plenty of em' too. one of my families chickens is named annies b@@bs. just trying to censor a little bit, hope you don't mind. if you watch community, you will understand the reference. that particular chicken collects shiny things. sorry if this is a little too long of a story sweatdrop i am very happy to be in this guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:29 pm
Hello people, Im Tpopp because that is who i am. smile i am 21 and i still play pokemon and watch a crap load of anime (if you couldn't have figured out my avatar is supposed to be Ed Elric) i love playing forum games.... also im a ninja  

Tpopp

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 pm
Bonjour, c'est moi.
I saw the guild in the Spotlight and I'm kind of a guild whore. (I've joined who knows how many) so joining was inevitable.
Lemme see...
Well, I just graduated from highschool.
I adore tekteking (especially inventory tektek) and Roleplaying (I've been told I'm good at it)
And I enjoy being random.

Sanity is for squares. LONG LIVE THE SQUIGGLE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Hello all.
Saw the spotlight and after seeing the guild intro page I thought it was a nice guild to join =)

Hope we all have fun.

Cheers. heart

KajinLee

Gracious Gaian

10,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZoeBrooke

Invisible Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm Zoe.
I just joined after seeing the guild being spotlighted and though it'd be fun to join.
Hope I get to talk, chat and make friends with some, or even all, of you here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:05 pm
I am Poisoned Sounds (durr.) I prefer to be called Poison though :3
I am a moody person I guess. If I like you I won't ever feel annoyed with you.
I'm usually laid back, but when I go bi - polar on you it's probably because you are annoying me.
I love anime & manga & video games. I sound like a geek didn't I? XD

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

puzzl3s

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:14 pm
I'm puzzl3s. I joined this guide 'cuz I saw on the spotlight, and well I thought, "Why don't I make myself join a random guild?" I'm pretty random myself too. So I guess I hope I will have a good time in the crazy guild..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:21 pm
hi im new and please join the guild in my siggy  

pickle chickle

6,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Shadey Wraith

Man-Hungry Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:32 pm
Hullo, Shader here. I'm not really very good at these introduction things, but people always say that a first impression sticks...so here it goes.

I'm an anime/gaming/Sci-fi nerd and have been as far back as I can remember. I have been a member of Gaia for several years and this is my second main account. The first was "Shader the Wraith." Perhaps some of you met her, perhaps not. Anyway, that account is still active. Though I just use her for mule purposes, if anything.

I love to roleplay, but I'm a bit of a heavy RP'er. I put effort into my roleplays and expect the same from my roleplay partners. I don't like writing a paragraph or more and only getting a one sentence answer in return. Those kinds of things really bother me, and it just isn't as fun with a skeleton roleplay. As you can tell, I am literate. I do not mean to say I know all there is about writing, because I certainly don't, but I am competent. (actually my grammar is a bit lacking as you have probably already seen. xD)

I love reading manga and watching anime and scifi. I don't mind spoilers and even sometimes look for them. I do respect those that don't like spoilers and will do my best to put out a warning if I ever intend to share one.

One word...GAMING!

I like to draw and am a decent artist. If you would like. I can give you the link to my DA. Only thing about my art...is I can sometimes be a bit lazy.

I make signatures. (The one I am using now is a good example.) I also sometimes take requests but again, be aware of my laziness. It may take a few days. xD

I am a Ninja Mage (Ohhhh wrap your mind around that one!)

...and...this is getting a bit long so I'm gonna wrap it up. Trust me, you talk to me and you will get to know me quite fast.

heart heart heart Itachi & Ulquiorra heart heart heart

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games