Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:13 pm
Rachel transported the group to Snow Peaks, but not before Rick threw his sword at the rift; shattering it.
Rachel's scream could only be heard by those inside the dimension as it transitioned from the Academy to Snow Peaks.

Rick glared at Psadas, "What the hell is wrong with you?! You're not paid to discriminate!"

(Kir, Bradley and Rachel exits to Snow Peaks)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Lily visibly cringed as she heard Rachel's cry. This was not what they needed.

((Lily and Lydia exit to Snow Peak, and I'm going off for the night))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 pm
there was an explosion deeper in the academy, as Leonard freed himself from the sparring room. someone had sealed the door to the room on him with magic, and Leonard had had trouble blasting through it. it was strange. running towards the quarantine room, Leonard slid to a stop. "Rick sir, we have a problem..." Leonard looked around. "I think someone is working against us undercover in the academy. they managed to seal me in the sparring room without being discovered, and it was strong enough to give me issues."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm
Rick turned to Leonard, "Waste no time, get men you trust and follow KIERAN. Then we'll step up our plans," He said this quietly enough that only Leonard could hear him, "And I don't trust Psadas. If you could find a way to silence him for good..." He let that sentence hang.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas pasued in his dancing at Rick's comment, as if he were thinking about the issue. "You know, you're absolutely right." he said suddenly with a snap of his fingers. Of course, he was technically payed on a mission to mission basis anyway, so it wasn't like he was working for the academy at the moment anyway. Suddenly he backflipped again, but this time instead of wrapping his feet around the bars he used the cage he landed on as a platform to jump again, and he kept jumping in this manner from cage to cage until he reached the top of the stack where he stood up straight, his head only a few inches from the ceiling. "So how 'bout I just kill everyone then. Sound fair?" the hunter said with a laugh, as if he wasn't talking about taking lives.

Psadas' left hand gripped the neck of his guitar once more and his right hand rested over the body as he began to play a frenzied tune. The strings of his guitar screached as if electric as the man began shred. Black flames suddenly erupted in the cage beneath Psadas, causing the experiment inside it to screach as it was burned alive, and quickly the hellfire began to spread through the quarantine chamber. But Psadas wasn't burned, and in the new chaos that was erupting he made the ceiling open up and reach down, swallowing him and putting him outside. Psadas stopped playing once he was safely outside, but the fires inside kept burning. "Desmona, meet me outside." Psadas commanded, using his guitar to throw his voice where the woman was as he ran across the room of the building and jumped off, landing safely with the aid of his guitar.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Rick watched like he was uninterested, "I got a tracker on him. Don't let him escape," He said to the three of them.
The fires raged inside the quarantine chamber, but the experiments didn't seem to care. They were all undead anyway so what was a few flames? Soon the flames died on their own.
Rick turned away, "I still have my secret weapon, KIERAN is still well within my grasp," He said under his breath.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm
walking to the corpse of the experiments, Leonard reached down and removed the crystallis, before throwing them over to Rick. "I believe this if your area sir. as for the others, ill go now to retrieve them. i trust no one so i have nothing left to do here." Leonard said before using the metal panels to drill throught he ceiling, and jumped out. (Exits to Snowpeak)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:50 pm
//Mana exits to snow peak//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:24 pm
(You guys move so fast.... three+ pages in like, three hours? Well, ill.. try. As long as no one said anything to my characters...hmm..)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DESMONADELTAD e s m o n a - D e l t a

<33T h e - p a p e r c u t s , - t h e - c h e a t i n g - l o v e r s ,
<33333 t h e - c o f f e e - i s - n e v e r - s t r o n g - e n o u g h . . .
<33333333 I - k n o w - y o u - t h i n k - i t ' s - m o r e - t h a n - j u s t - b a d - l u c k .

SPACESPACESPACECENTER>> d o n ' t f e e d m e v i o l e n c e

It was all just a blur.

Capture Kir. Alright, well. That was the mission assigned to them by that scientist fellow, and not that other odd guard that clearly got on Psadas' nerves more than anyone... Though she would admit, he was sort of irritating. He was always around and always wanted to be in some sort of fight. Not everything needed to be resolved through an argument and violence. In that sense, Desmona was sort of a hypocrite. She fought to earn a living... But there were exceptions, right? She didn't like fighting, and even though she was a hunter, she tried to find ways around physically hurting someone, or killing someone. It wasn't her favorite thing to do. Desmona remained behind the seated Psadas with her hands upon his shoulders. Her thumbs pressed into the back of his shoulders while every other finger was latched onto him near his collarbones. Leaning down towards him, Desmona set her forehead against the back of his neck for her own comfort, as if to calm herself.

The sounds within the academy, however, startled her, which caused her to release Psadas and jump back. She was much weaker when she was... Well, herself, so she generally didn't do much fighting, which also helped Desdemona heal up. But if need be, she'd lash out a powerful spell or two. In which she did. Forming a long weapon within her hands with the use of water, a scimitar formed within her hand and froze over. The edge and the tip was very sharp and sculpted with much detail. Sure, her weapons could smash and break, but she could easily reform a new one of any sort without using up much power. Her power was basically used to back up Psadas if he was in trouble. She couldn't do much else, that's where Desdemona came in.

Of course, Desmona followed Psadas when he departed to capture the experiment. As per usual, she didn't agree. She was simply there to assist him... Well, really, he just protected her. She was just a nuisance, she thought. She really didn't understand why Psadas was so angry with her for doing as she did... She was so weak on her own... There was always so much fighting... To an extent she believed that all this violence would bring peace...

Would it?

Desmona shook her head and sighed as they returned to the academy. More fighting. When wasn't there? She almost immediately withdrew a new weapon; a long whip that was connected by chunks of ice rather than a long leather piece, because well... She couldn't create leather like she could water. Twirling it around her body to defend herself, she kept one of her palms free, her entire body tingling due to the magic that ran through her. The tips of her fingers almost seemed to glow due to the fact that a pool of magic was sitting there at her disposal. The fighting never seemed to cease, which caused the generally smooth, calm expression of the female host body to worry and grow irritated. Just as Psadas unleashed a Hellfire, she protected herself. All of Psadas' attacks never affected Desmona as they did his enemies, but fire was something she did not like the feel of, or rather the heat it emitted. Creating a wall of ice before her, Desmona exhaled and closed her eyes, however her attention was directed to Psadas as he summoned her, or rather, requested that she meet him elsewhere. Nodding to the request, Desmona dashed from her position behind the wall that was once ice, and the block of water crashed to the ground, spreading across the ground.

Desmona panted as she ran from the violence, the heels and balls of her feet stinging from the heat on the metallic ground. Her azure locks billowed behind her as she moved from the room and down a long corridor where the floor was much cooler. She pushed open a door and took the stairs rather than risking the elevator. She couldn't do acrobatics like Psadas and Desdemona could, so she did what she was capable of. She took each step at a time as her fingers traced the railing on the way down to the ground level. Eventually she escaped the grasping hands of the academy's walls, and out into the open, her eyes eagerly searching for the familiar figure of her childhood friend.

SPACESPACEh e r e ' s t h e d a y y o u h o p e d w o u l d n e v e r c o m e <<

<33333333 I ' v e - w a t c h e d - y o u - s l o w l y - w i n d i n g - d o w n - f o r - y e a r s ,
<33333 y o u - c a n ' t - k e e p - g o i n g - o n - l i k e - t h i s .
<33N o w ' s - a s - b a d - a - t i m e - a s - a n y .  

Evil Fonist

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

By the time Desmona reached the entrance to the academy, Psadas was learning against the front wall, waiting for her to arrive. And arrive she did, as she suddenly burst out the door and started looking frantically around from him. "Desmona, over here darling!" Psadas said with a laugh, almost pouncing on the woman as he sprung out behind her. "I've grown bored of this place. They just make us do the same thing over and over, and there's no excitement in that. What do you say we go and see the world again, just us?" Of course the crystallis sort of had to come along as well, but he would probably grow to at least tolerate her after a while. After all, they would be spending a lot of time with each other.

And with that said, Psadas turned and began walking down the road, away from the academy. It had been a long, long time since the two of them had just had time to hang out and have fun, and Psadas was quite looking forward to it. Even if he flirted with seemlingly every woman that crossed his path, or at least the pretty ones, Desmona was his main girl and he enjoyed her company above all others. So with a joyful bounce in his step, he pulled his guitar around to serenade her with a song as the pair set off on their new journey.

There was a young lass from Yorston town~
Who ran off, with a boy, in her bright white gown~
And even though the pair cause trouble to brew~
Together they did see their trouble through~
So while the stars twinkle in the dark night~
Ne'er again shall such a pair enter your sight~

{{Exit to unknown location}}

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DESMONADELTAD e s m o n a - D e l t a

<33T h e - p a p e r c u t s , - t h e - c h e a t i n g - l o v e r s ,
<33333 t h e - c o f f e e - i s - n e v e r - s t r o n g - e n o u g h . . .
<33333333 I - k n o w - y o u - t h i n k - i t ' s - m o r e - t h a n - j u s t - b a d - l u c k .

SPACESPACESPACECENTER>> d o n ' t f e e d m e v i o l e n c e

Upon hearing the familiar voice, Desmona exhaled with a calm sigh. She pulled her hand to her chest as if to help slow her quickly beating heart. She spun around to look at the man, and she smiled a pleasant little grin to express her happiness. The announcement he made was a little random though, but she did not deny him of such a decision. She agreed with leaving the academy for different reasons, but leave it she must. Not because it was boring, oh no. Because violence was something she did not desire. The smile stretched to that of a broader one upon her lips and she nodded. The curled hand upon her chest flattened over the shattered crystallis as she nodded. Seeing the world... That would be wonderful. Living free, she thought, was a bit of a change, but a good one at that. As long as she remained with Psadas, then she doubted she would regret anything.

As he turned and began to walk away from the academy, she followed after him as he pulled Delila from his back and began to serenade her with a gentle strum and. She smiled at him as he did so, and allowed her legs to carry her next to him as he continued with his lyrics. She did not know how long their expedition would last, nor was she worried. She was next to Psadas, and that was all that mattered.

[ Exit to unknown location ]

SPACESPACEh e r e ' s t h e d a y y o u h o p e d w o u l d n e v e r c o m e <<

<33333333 I ' v e - w a t c h e d - y o u - s l o w l y - w i n d i n g - d o w n - f o r - y e a r s ,
<33333 y o u - c a n ' t - k e e p - g o i n g - o n - l i k e - t h i s .
<33N o w ' s - a s - b a d - a - t i m e - a s - a n y .  

Evil Fonist

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 am
Some Might Say...
Chronarch followed Rick silently, wondering just when he would be able to do something interesting. Everything that had happened so far had been unnecessary sadism or didn't require him to do.

Archereus hissed when the man dodged all the arrows due to the sight arrow. Of course, it was to be expected. An assassin was trained to kill people whilst staying unknown. The musician had known the demon was there, throwing most of his training out of whack. Archereus turned on his heel as things calmed down and followed Rick along with Chronarch.

[[Durrahn exits to Snow Peak]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image

....Shina Maliatome, the wandering observer....
Shina watched the pair leave the lab, Desmona and Psadas. It was unusual, yet she couldnt take her eyes off. The two seemed like a pair meant only for each other, and Shina noticed the strange twinkle in his eye. One that meant only Desmona could bring out the inner Psadas, and everyone else had to face a cruel and cold man. She smiled,watching them leave, and turning. Her black ears and tails flicked and flowed, the ten large fluffy tails seemed to ignore the laws of balance, as they seemed as a mass, larger, and more heavy then Shina herself. Yet she stood, the ten protrusions from just above her bottom, seemingly a weightless attatchment. She stepped forward, her silvery blue hair trailing behind her as she walked, moving to one of the doors of the lab and standing before it. She felt so taken by the romantic scene that she wanted to follow, but she wouldnt ruin their moments. She was alone, and it was her destiny to be alone forever. She knew no one would care if she were taken by monsters or bandits and killed, raped, sold into slavery. Things like that were the risks she faced alone. She touched the door, twisting the knob. Locked.
....Kyuubi No Kitsune, except with ten tails...

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 pm
Rick glanced back at his two chaperons, "Someone's sneaking around in the building. Could you do something about it? Kill it preferably?" He wasn't in the mood to deal with it himself.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games