Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:25 pm

((Well I take it the battle is over....and I just got reinforcements to the leaf from sound.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Akira appeared at the gates. "What?! the fightning's over?" He radio everybody. "Roll call!!! Detachi,Phi, Captain, Syn,....Kazuma does anybody read me?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 am

M o k i F a i r y
Sypher blinked in amusement and shouted out "Hey you people looking for Zeramaru, he's right there!." Sypher simply pointed at the relaxing puppet and smiled.

Thanks to Sypher's shout Zeramaru awoke.
"IT IS MY FIRST SLEEP IN A YEAR CANT YOU LET ME ENJOY IT" Zeramaru comically shouted as he got off of the scorpion puppet and then took out the scroll again sealing the puppet in it.

"Sypher it is pointless to try and kill me I always find a way to come back" Zeramaru said proudly then he made some seals "Kaze Meisai no Jutsu (wind camouflage technique )"
Zeramaru then faded into a gust of wind.

Zeramaru ran past the gates but whispered to Sypher
"Do me a favor and wait here when I return I will show you akatsuki"
Zeramaru was now IN the village

((ONLY sypher could hear that))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 am

Syn makes four clones to check on the hokage.

SynysterGatesRules

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:45 am

Phi got the call from Akira. "Yeah I hear you. Lucky no one attack me. I couldn't attack anyone. To much people."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 am

Sypher frowned and spoke angrily "That ******** dumbass....." He sat there on the ground pushing much of his bone through the ground. This fixed most of the cracks but left enough of the bone to crush the ground whenever he felt like it.

M o k i F a i r y

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:18 am

Eris5
((No dark you do truly have this wrong. I said that I did once respect you, but lately you have been causing much drama in the NUR. Mito just banned you and then this happened of course im going to be angry. This all happened it what like a 3 or 4 day period. so I get Pm's from 2 people saying they want to quit the NUR and gaia because of you. Well thats screwed up. When Hanzo and Susumu had our fight in the main forum I really respected you as a great Rp'er and a good person. I really don't care about respect because also like i said in the begining when I blew up, that this is an RP nothing more. I would of wished you made better decisions. Because you have not only 2 people wanting to quit but easily 3 now. This is a waste of time))
(( Alright to save the hassle how about I just quit? I'm tired of people like you and it's ruining this guild so maybe it'd be best if I just left along with everyone else whose been leaving lately. ))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:10 am

((Okay whatever seriously..... you guys know how to ruin someones day...))

Kami sneaked into the village, the broken wall was no longer any trouble for him.

3Rton

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:23 am

He radio hanzo. "Captain, that guy you killed Sukura or whatever where is his body?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:25 am

(( I guess I'll play along before I leave ))

*Hanzo radioed back*

"It randomly caught fire and burned away during my fight with Ban"

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Alicia walked behind Akira. "Well...i guess you don't need me anymore...unless you have wounded then i will heal them but other than that...im probably going to leave." She said as she was examining the area with her Sharingan.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:44 pm

(( Akira isn't here he just radioed me though I thought he was just fighting with us? Anyway several of people here need medic attention ))

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Sypher kept filling the ground with bones to the point that 1/3 of the leaf village was under filled with bone.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 pm

(( Can we notice you Sypher like are you hidden or something? ))

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:38 pm

(Im sitting out in the open but filling in the ground under my body so unless you can sense bones or movement you can't tell.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games