Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Riko nodded, looking towards Tenshu. "I'll fly... you think you could get there or do you need me to carry you?" She asked softly, thinking. "I could create a sandstorm and that could get us there." Riko's wings sprouted out of her back, the black and white feathers were long. She looked at Kessaris, a smile on her face.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:27 pm

"Oh. I've got it." Kessaris kneels to the sand, gripping the Earth meters beneath it. Like an army of brown ants, the particles of sand crawl up his arms, over his shirt and to his back. "Can't let my favorite girl fly alone, can I?" Wings...long mahoghany wings flap from his back throwing sand backwards in a small wave. "Let's fly together."

~~~

Nephilis watched as the metal objects neared him. Knives, forks, untensils never even seen before. He looks around quickly, thinking of a way out. "Alright Serenity." Nephilis runs foward, passing beneath his adversary and turns. The utensils were still moving toward him. He teleports behind them and the switch. He teleports a few inches above Serenity and the utensils move toward him once more. This time, he charges a beam of aura and sits there for if the objects wanted to get to him, they'd have to go through Serenity first.

~~~

It's eyes narrow. There is something wrong. The room appeared to off in a constant white flash. Time within that room had sped up considerably. It closes it's eyes and begins to think...

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Keliah looked up at him, she controled magnetism so it wasnt hard for her to redirect them in the direction he was going, she avoided the attempt. "Not fair..." she said in a childlike voice. She then looked at Nephilis' aura. "I could take your aura right now...but I like your mind" she said scanning the darkest corners of his mind. "Oohh...so the guildmaster has done his work on your brain. Okay lets see...deactivated" she said to him attempting to shut off some of his powers temporarily.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Riko's smile grew nodding. "Try to keep up, love." She shot into the sky with more power that anyone could have on normal. Riko flew pretty fast with her wings, something she had never done before. She looked at Kessaris, a smile on her face.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:45 pm

"Please hot wings." He said sailing past her with wide wing strokes. "I'm the desert and it's sky. Let's see what you can really do!" He said flying forward still. "Stop holding back!"

~~~

(Damn Neph. I know it sucks being human again.)

Nephilis fell to the ground and his aura and aura sensing powers stopped working. This was not one of the things he saw coming. He snapped his fingers directing them toward the faucet over the ripped sink. His telekinesis was gone as well. "Crap." He ran though his mind, scanning for any irregularites in his aura. These irregularities are known as either skills or controls. He finds only three controls and four skills left. He stands creating an icy shell over his body and smiles as he does it. He holds up his hand, shooting an icy wind toward Serenity. On the other side of his mind, he uses his control over wood and lifts a roots from the ground to snare her.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Keliah flew back from the wind and hit a wall. She looked at him with a smile as a fiery dark red phoenix of fire had enshrouded her, as spontaneous flares of fire was now in the room she then raised the pressure watching things burn and crush.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:53 pm

"Oh it's on!" Riko caught up with him, flying above him. She flew with big wing strokes, causing a huge down wind on Kessaris. "Come on you can fly in a gust can't you?" She laughed, letting her wings disappear and she dropped onto Kessaris' back. Riko whispered into his ear, "You enjoying yourself?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:55 pm

"Damn..." Nephilis said, fighting an uphill battle. From the center of town, three massive roots shoot from the ground beneath everyone and makes there way to Keliah. He notices his coat of ice began to chip and melt under the immense heat and pressure of the room. To make matters worse, the stove's gas line had burst spitting fire in one corner of the room. Nephilis realized he was then fighting for his life. "I guess there is a time for prayer and a time for thinking." He laughed foolishly before returning to the fight. He places his hands by his side and begins to charge a beam of light.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:59 pm

((Nice effect with the gas))

Keliah then teleported behind Nephilis doing a roundhouse kick towards him. The room was now giving in...the structure was failing, the room was now shattered and gone as the sky was exposed and her fiery aura was rippling at a fast rate.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Kessaris looms near the desert floor with sand waving from his wingtips. "More so than you can imagine, Riko." He was actually having fun flying for the moment. "I knew getting the idea from you would be cool. Thanks." Two laces of sand move around her ankles before he does a rotation in the air to speed of getting closer to Tenshu. As he does, he flies higher and higher nearing the clouds.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Riko held on, looking towards Tenshu. She felt it get hotter all of the sudden. "Hey, love... Is it just me or did it just get really hot?" She kissed his neck, whispering in his ear because she really didn't like yelling.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 pm

(I've seen that happen before. And I want Neph to have a hard time. And a PM is coming your way.)

"It did." Kessaris was sweating and that was something he never does. So if he was sweating now, then it had to be immensely hot in Tenshu. "I hope everyone's okay. We have to hurry. Something crazy is happening..." His wings solidify and the gleam with sleek design. No more were they wings, but rather razors with aerodynamics so fit that wind seemed to avoid them. In seconds, they were miles off the mountain's largest range.

~~~

Nephilis reels over into a cartwheel dodging her kick and his face faces the flames. He smiles at the danger and comes to a stand before Keliah. Using the momentum he had left, he moves low, throws his right leg in an arc at her ankles catching the ground with his right hand. He can thank Marcove for these fighting skills.

~~~

It notices the room that the combat was taking place in had all but exploded yet the white that was there still remained. It groans deeply, signifying it was a male. He focuses a tight ball of electromagnetism and prepares to launch it until he notices two small children approaching. "Soon..." he finally speaks.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 pm

As this happened Keliah flew upwards hurling black fire towards Nephilis, the time slowing down around the area spreading. She had gone mad,and wasnt even at a fraction of her power yet.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Tenshi was just steping out of the shower, when he felt the power of that Phenix he was fighting earlier, "Sh!t", he cursed under his breath as he then began to dry himself off quickly running out of the bathroom he stops at his bed, where he pulls on his clothis which he was going to be training in, some black loose pants with a black sleeveless shirt which would hugs his torso. He put on his gloves and wrist protectors, he then slips on his shoes, and runs out the door with Neko by his side who was snarling lightly due to also feeling it, but this time it was stronger.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Nephilis stops and kicks off his downed foot going into a backward somersault to his feet. He looks up at Keliah and stares almost angrily at her. He makes a tight fist and feels the aura surging through it. "About damn time." His powers in their entirety had returned and he was ready to put this to rest indefinately. "Alright. Time to excorcise some demons." He places his hands by his side and begins to charge his ultimate shot, The renamed Shining Friday. His aura flows into it completely and he fires the spectral beam right at Keliah. "The last thing I'll do is kill you, but this will definently hurt you! Shining Friday!!"

~~~

Kessaris and Riko raced up the many angles of the mountain as the heat began to climb tenaciously up the foothills of the thermometer. "Almost there....stay safe Nephilis..." His eyes began to glow white. He was absorbing someone's abilities....
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games