Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:08 am
danish leaped upon the counter as a pair of cleaning prinnies pulled a rising sun plushie backdrop
"we shall restore that guitar by the power of bakery ninjaing!"
a fancy light show goes off around danish
"we shall restore it with some musical pastry power and a dose of truth, love and justice!"
one of the plushies turns on a smoke machine as a small number of the bakery ninja trainees do dramatic poses behind danish  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:08 am
Forte' wasn't quite sure if he wanted these clowns fiddling with his guitar, but he gave them right of way.  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:10 am
"What he said without all the drama."
doppleDanish smiled softly.
"You'll find it at the very top of the highest peak of Drascar Heights. But be careful, it's very dangerous and populated by fierce dragons!"
At the word 'dragons' he made a growly face and held up his paws like claws.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:39 pm
Much more sensible than either of the Danish Duo, Leil set a sandwich and a glass on the table beside the guitar. Somehow she had managed to avoid ingredients he wouldn't like in both sandwich and drink. "They're a little crazy," She said. "But they probably aren't yanking your leg to badly. If they say it can be fixed, it probably can be. I don't know about all that bakery stuff, but I've seen some pretty impressive stunts pulled off." She gestured around. "You're in Byako, city of everything. Anything's possible."
And she turned away to clean up after the sandwich making.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:46 pm
Forte' looked at his guitar, thinking for the someteenth time now that he was in way over his head with this city. With a sigh, Forte' picked up the sandwich. He left the drink, he was never thirsty. "Th-thanks," he said, picking up his bag. "Guess I'd better g-get g-going then." And as he opened the door, he thought to himself, this place is crazy.

((Forte goes to Drascar Heights))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 pm
Forte' returned to the Palace gazing at the beautiful instrument he had obtained. It was made of a heavy metal, covered with holes, knobs and buttons. Colored a deep red, blue, and green, it glinted in the light. Forte' slipped it into his bag and gave the flour to doppleDanish.
"Here's the flour, are you s-sure this will fix my g-guitar?"  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:16 pm
doppleDanissh frowned slightly.
"This will not repair your guitar."
His lips twisted slightly into something closer to a smile.
"But it will help. Next, you will need the newest strain of Mutated Yeast from the D.I.N.E.R. Clan. You'll be able to find them in an abandoned warehouse."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:22 pm
Forte' almost smacked his co-employer, but restrained himself.
"D.I.N.E.R. clan, abandoned warehouse. Gotcha," Forte' said shortly before grabbing his bag and heading back out the door.
((Forte' goes to NEW D.I.N.E.R. Base))  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:51 pm
Leil wondered how long Forte's was going to run around getting what Dopple Danish said from where he said before he exploded.
They really were abusing the kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:19 am
"I need something to do. Hiding from the police isn't as fun as fighting them." Shinobu said as he looked at the ever growing marks on his arm. "I guess causing throuble is all the Red Blazers are good for since orders are hard to come by."

"That and Mr. Smokey Von Charcoal hasn't been around us for a bit. I bet Puff misses him. I wonder what happened to the other DGL Members?" Tickey said as she started to flick spongy bits at Honeydew.

"What is that...Skin, your flicking your hunks of dead flesh at me?!" She screamed before jumping behind Shinobu. "Gross, Old hag!" She called from behind her human shield.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:37 pm
doppleDanish turned towards Puff.
"Well, according to the news, it appears that the Red Blazers are no longer being chased by the cops. Turns out that the cops had no intention of dealing with such troublesome sorts. Too much of a bother, apparently. But we have had a hit on the Plushie Palace Tip Line. It appears that a mysterious pair of women are causing a bit of trouble and talking tough over on the Island Resort. Would you mind heading over there and dealing with it? It seems to be something that you could handle, what with your insistence on cavorting with such violent peoples as the pair I turned Plushie earlier."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:42 pm
"Hold it wait... no other info other then two bittys kickin' a** and talking big." Tao said standing up. "Okay, can we please get something other than that to play around with?"

"We need to know what we're up against, like powers or something more tangible than two women, we need to know what they look like or at least what their boasting about." Tobias said poking Tao in his plushie ear. "Its soft and kinds firm at the same time... like your ego."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:45 pm
"Blazers, Roll out!" Shinobu called before the Red Blazers, minus Tao and Tobias stood and left the building. The four left whistling happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:32 pm
"Well, Tobias, our information is somewhat limited at the moment."
doppleDanish grinned.
"But they've been talking about you."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:39 pm
"Okay... that means a million things to me." Tobias said crossing his arms and taking a seat. "But a certain duo come to mind quickly as I think about it."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games