Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:19 am
((I'm assuming that Mamoru was dismissed to make his plans, right? If not, just tell me and I'll edit.))

Arisu opened the door when Qin told her about the job. "Then let us get going," she said in a way that anyone would suspect she knew something about the job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru had gone back to his room and was now leaning on the table in the center of it, looking at a map of the country. The room was still clean from the last time Asuka had cleaned it. This thought took his mind away from the task set before him. Asuka... he thought before he shook his head and focused on the map. The meeting place must be away from their base...I'm going to guess that the king doesn't want it here as well, he thought, examining the map.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 am
((Is fine!))

Annexus sat in his chair thinking. Was it really wise to ask them? He knew they would not hurt him, but he felt a slight ache in his chest when he thought about Arisu. He shook his head, now was not the time to second guess himself. Arisu was a fine warrior and Qin was was there besides. It was foolish for him to sit there and worry when there was much to be done still.

He rose and left his study. He walked down several corridors until he came to a door. It was Zack's room. Annexus cleared his throat and knocked

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am
Zeek looked at the door after he heard the knock on the door. He walked over and openned it to see it was Annexus. He stepped to the side a little so Annexus could walk in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 am
Zack looked to the door and was surprised to see his father standing there.He instantly asked himself what he could want..well maybe just checking if his son was still here!"What brings you here father?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:16 am
Annexus did not enter the room only stood just outside the doorway. He cleared his thoat again and then spoke.

"Hmmm... I trust you are recovering well from your injury?" he said

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 pm
Zack nodded slowly"Yes..seems so..."He said slowly"Well....why don't you just come in!?Or was this all?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Immediately after confirming their objective, Qin and Arisu were off. Once they were outside, Qin resumed her dragon body and flew Arisu to the building she saw the beings crowding around (it was obviously the fastest mode of transportation). Upon arriving, she saw that the creatures had assembled inside and were all waiting around a table in the dark, still as statues.

She assumed her human body and turned to Arisu, "Okay, apparently they're expecting us, too," she sighed, soothing her nerves, "so here goes."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 am
Arisu nodded. She had been completely calm the whole time. Arisu couldn't see where they were, but she felt them. They were nothing she had ever felt before, and that made her wonder what they actually were.  

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:03 pm
The two, Qin and Arisu, were let inside before either could announce their presence to the mysterious beings. Qin confidently walked through the door, though she was greeted by a cold rush of air.

The moment the door closed behind them, the beings removed their hoods, and the sight surprised Qin so that she even stepped back a little. The beings were, in fact, not wearing masks at all: Their faces, gaunt and sunken, were pale and white as porcelain, giving the impression of corpses. The tallest one, his eyes like that of a blind man's, stepped forward and spoke in a ghostlike voice, "Before you give us any of your business," his long, needle-like fangs were apparent as he spoke, "give us what we have asked for."

"We're here on direct orders from King Annexus, not on our own accord. But yes, we have the amulet." Though Qin spoke as if she knew what she were doing, she really had no idea of the significance of the artifact. But she couldn't allow herself and Arisu to seem like ignorant cronies.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:20 am
((Sometimes i fell...ignorred...Jays post was ignored and now Zacks...wellll just make a new post of jay....))

Jay finnaly arrived with Mina at the hideout,sometimes he rubbe dhis eyes and blinked a few times.He had few problems to see right now but tried to hide it,with a smile he walked inside ."Well...I think first we rest and tommorow we will make a little plan what do you think??"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm
(( I haven't ignored Zack! I just have been having trouble deciding what to write. scream ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:47 am
(( sweatdrop err..don't be angry awww i just can't wait that is all XDD))  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:15 am
((Sorry, Pyro. I couldn't think of anything for Mina to say. I didn't mean to appear to be ignoring you. Writer's block sucks. But I'll post now!))

Mina had noticed Jay rubbing his eyes, but acted as if she saw nothing. He probably doesn't want me worrying, she thought as she followed him inside. "It sounds like a good plan," she said.

((Eh...That's not as good as I hoped it would be...))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu blocked the minds of the creatures from her own. She wasn't sure if they could feel her mind, and did not want to risk it. Arisu appeared to be staring straight ahead of her. She heard the creatures speak and heard Qin reply. She didn't know what to add to Qin's reply, so she remained silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 am
Zack sighed and walked closer to his father and closed the door behind himself"What is wrong?What do you want?Why are you really here??Oh and another question..why are you keeping me in here like a prisoner!?"

Jay nodded and smilled at her but suddenly he collapsed onto the floor.He made no sound and no move he just laid there motionless.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 am
"Jay!?" Mina exclaimed as he collapsed, freaking out and worrying.(As always. XD) She didn't know what to do.

((Ya know, I didn't want Mina to be worrying all the time. I wanted her to be the exact opposite of what she is. Every character that I name Mina tends to worry too much. XD

Oh, and sorry it's so short. I don't have time to make it longer.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games