Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WebWings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:01 pm
Sycte’s ears sprang up from her head and quickly swiveled around, picking up that mechanical groaning from the machines in the building. She glanced around warily and was taken by surprise when the shelf next to her started to move forward bumping into her making her screech and slash at the shelf, leaving some pretty nasty claw marks in it. It shoved her back a few feet before finally moving up into the ceiling, which would be the floor that Misha and the man were standing on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:36 pm
"Here you are," he said as he retrieved the cash. Then he started to place the rifles one by on into his hidden pockets in his cloak.  

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm
"Thank you for shopping at Harmonic's Graftmelding, please come again soon." Misha said, smiling as usual, but wondering in the back of her mind how he managed to fit 280 sniper rifles into his coat. Although, given their lovation, it wasn't a surprise. He probably had a dimension storage hidden within the pockets of his coat. One thing that she managed to notice as the man was packing his things was that one rack had been damaged upon entrance to the room. Obviously, their place was well kept at all times, and the damage appeared to be claw marks. It must have been our guest... She thought to herself. As soon as the customer left, she would have to make a trip to the basement to ask why the Bat demon would damage their property without a good reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Strider finished placing the rifles in his cloak then went to the door, paused and said, "I'll be back." and walked out.  

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm
"Come again anytime you like, sir!" Her smile never left as the shady man exited the building, and as she turned, heading to the basement door. Clearly, from the feeling Misha took as she turned the doorknob, the being in the basement was... upset... about the suprise. Misha slowly opened the door, letting the light shine in, and hummed a short tune, lighting her hand and allowing her to see. The warm glow radiating from the light was neither blinding nor dim, very much not painful to any creature's eyes. "As I am allowing you to stay here free of charge, the least you could do is attempt to not deface my home. I can understand if the machinery suprised you, but do try to be careful from now on, could you? There are many suprising things about my home. In time you can come tto understand them. We are having steak for lunch. Would you like one raw, or shall I bring in an animal?" Misha's hospitality and kindness know few bounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 pm
Sycte hissed still shying away from the light in her hand. It may have not been dim and it may no be painful to a nocturnal creatures eyes, but a bat demon could see in the darkest of darks. Sycte eyes picked it up easily and it was annoying to for it drew right on that borderline of hurting her eyes. A growling hiss gurgled up from her throat as she crouched low hidden within the shadows the shelves created her ears flattened against her head momentarily as Misha hummed her little tune so the muse‘s songs had little effect on her, “You think of yourself kind for not making me pay for board?” She shorted, “Your machinery attacked me and I defended myself and yet you think you have the right to scold me for it? You know very well what I am and what I‘m capable of and you let me stay here so the damage is on your hands.”

“Leave me alone, before I make you my next meal. Just as well, though. The things I eat are more of your kind, and that would make you a murder, or prey, if you supplied me with food.”  

WebWings

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm
Fang walked into a shop called Harmonic's Graftmelding and looked around. "Heh! Name sounds good but what exactly do they do." He said, just loud enough so that any body close to him could hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 pm
Strider ignored the man he passed leaving the shop and walked back up the street to his house on Blue Rose Lane.  

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm
Misha sighed at the demon's remark, then noticed someone standing outside eyeing their establishment. "I suppose there's no reasoning with you. But you may call if you need anything. Even though you may appear hostile, you are still a welcome guest. But please try not to break anything this time. If you do, the building's defenses might kick in, and I don't want anybody getting hurt." She shut off her light and closed the door, submerging the room in darkness once more. Making her way to the front of the shop, she opened the front door, her smile plastered once more. "Hello! Welcome to Harmonic's Graftmelding! If it's rare and metal, we probably have it! Would you like to check out our inventory?" She backed up, holding the door open for the man standing outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 pm
Strider returned a few seconds after leaving the shop and brought a sketch with him.  

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:46 pm
Misha eyed the customer who had returned just moments after leaving. Then noticed the drawing in his hands. "Welcome back, sir. Is that a blueprint for something? If you hand it to me, we can have it built in no time! But of course, custom items cost more than usual. If you request it, we can begin selling your product after the original has been finished." She held her hands out for the drawing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 pm
Sycte stepped silently up the basement stairs following Misha like a shadow but paused at the door where she could stay in the dark peering as much as she could out the crack in the basement door listening to that of what was happening on the sales floor.  

WebWings

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm
"It is a custom item but I don't want it to be sold." Strider replied as he handed her the drawing of a complex robot, more complex than any robot in exsistance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 am
Fang saw the blueprints and studied them. "Hmf!" He grunted. He walked inside and looked around, looking at all the 'rare' metals. He walked back and looked at the clerk and man. "I can help you build this." He said to the clerk, "I can even find the best metals to build it with." He said aiming it towards both of them.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:58 pm
"I don't care how it is built as long as it works well and is durable." strider replied.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff