Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku really didn't see her struggling he knew he was way more powerful than this an he just look at her strongly as he was holding her still,"My problem is you!" Arekku yelled at her as she was still on the wall,"You just accuse me over and over and expect me to lay down and take it an now I'm trying to make it up for you and you only b***h at me." Arekku said letting out some anger right back at her as he just stared at her with determine eyes at her.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Welcome to アリアナ 出血すること Ariana Shuketsu & Ariana Shuketsu-Suru

1ページ:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................`~` [Theme Song:] `~`

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nindo: "It's not what it seems, its what it is."
User Image~User Data~

Physical Description: {F is Front, B is Back, & 2nd is second style.} ...Body:...Hair:...Eyes:...Mouth:...Teeth:...Nails:
Height: 5'7" Weight: 135...........................................................................`F`.......F/B.....`~`.......`~`.........`~`......`~`
ピアスとリボン Shita tsukitosu large Piercings & Ribbons:...........................`B`.......2nd.....
*E, L, EB, *N, T, *BB, S~, R, T, & C~, B, P, BC~, FA~, & L~ ::;Hell(地獄) medical mask & Headband(鉢巻き);:: Black, c0 fiber, w/twin crescent moon symbol, & 2 dots of blood.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageOutfit 1: :;Top;: ::Skirt & Belt:: :.Heels.:. Outfit 2::;Under;: ::Top:: :,Bottom,: :.Heels & Stockings.:
Kami no ke hasami kiru:

Ariana shakes her head lsowly as she looks into his eyes.
"You just don't get it. You can't do anything to fix what you've done to me. I don't even like looking at you and don't lace your lips on me again."
Ariana said in a frustrated tone as she panted slightly

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:54 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku receive multiple info now though he wanted to clear things up,"Ariana I know I can't change anything in the past I never will have that power, but I don't care of that I only care about the future so instead of that I'll just do amazing things for you to over shadow your past, your young there is still more history to be made." Arekku said as he let her go and was walking away,"Though you been judging me all this time over and over and you still are. Yet you never gave me a real change you just attacked me at the moment you seen me over and over even when I tried to talk to you!" Arekku yelled out,"Though we both consider each other a problem at least I wanna face you head on." Arekku said looking at her.

Arekku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm

_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir suddenly crashed through the nearby window and rolled back to his feet. He glanced at Arekku and Ariana. "Sorry, am I.....interrupting something?" he glanced around to keep alert of more attacking roots.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:01 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was nowhere in the mood for Fenrir especially for him to crash here after he had declared him a criminal for Grass as he disappeared though his image was still there though instead roots became bullets as the shot out from top to bottom and the area had sealed off becoming darker than before, as Arekku had appeared behind Fenrir he had done a multiple seals as he had move before he punched Fenrir with great force and speed. As Arekku was smirking now as he was in a more horrible mood than before.

(Remember Fenrir I can out run sharigan or your reflexes)

Arekku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Welcome to アリアナ 出血すること Ariana Shuketsu & Ariana Shuketsu-Suru

1ページ:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................`~` [Theme Song:] `~`

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nindo: "It's not what it seems, its what it is."
User Image~User Data~

Physical Description: {F is Front, B is Back, & 2nd is second style.} ...Body:...Hair:...Eyes:...Mouth:...Teeth:...Nails:
Height: 5'7" Weight: 135...........................................................................`F`.......F/B.....`~`.......`~`.........`~`......`~`
ピアスとリボン Shita tsukitosu large Piercings & Ribbons:...........................`B`.......2nd.....
*E, L, EB, *N, T, *BB, S~, R, T, & C~, B, P, BC~, FA~, & L~ ::;Hell(地獄) medical mask & Headband(鉢巻き);:: Black, c0 fiber, w/twin crescent moon symbol, & 2 dots of blood.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageOutfit 1: :;Top;: ::Skirt & Belt:: :.Heels.:. Outfit 2::;Under;: ::Top:: :,Bottom,: :.Heels & Stockings.:
Kami no ke hasami kiru:

Ariana stared at Arekku, then Fenrir rolled through. She looked to him as he spoke.
"no, not at all"
Ariana said as her sister Ari ran into the office after hearing the glass crashing in. As Arekku formed seals Ariana simply stepped in the way.
"You want to fix things? Lets go back to where it started."

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

((waiting on naito.))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 pm

(Were waiting on you?)

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 pm

lmao
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 pm

(Ok. Should I assume that Ariana stopped your attack by stepping in? I don't want to stop my counter and then have you bs your way into killing me by saying you never stopped.)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:21 pm

(ur supposed to rp ur way out since theres no post between saying he stopped)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:23 pm

(Well considering that she was in front of me and your behind me, how do you step in the way she probably just stepped in front of my after image clone, seriously do you look at it that way? I never bs I have things to back it up)

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

((Great! Then that means I won't hurt Ariana when I do this.))

Everything was blasted away from Fenrir as a sphere of pure electricity blasted from his body. With his senses on alert he could easily hear Arekku's heartbeat, and thus knew just when he was going to attack. It wasn't like Fenrir wasn't expecting it, but since Arekku was traveling at him so quickly it only made it more impossible for Arekku to change course and dodge. Arekku would be blasted back into the wall, possibly through it, with third degree burns from hitting the sphere of energy. Fenrir kept up the shield as he remained perfectly still, though he channeled his bone throughout the ground around him. "Not a good time, I guess." he growled as his eyepatch fell off to activate the sharingan.

Edit: (Sphere Shield Technique)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku didn't take the full blast instead it was blocked off as a shield was in front of him taking all the lightning away from any direction of Arekku as Susanoo was there and Arekku then just decided to connect his attack as he would now sent Fenrir flying to the left since Ariana was in front of him before he could start anything else. "Go to hell already." Arekku said pissed off now as both Susanoo and him where fully there.

(Now your post was bs lol the after image still would have a beat as it still me this all happens in a sec, since I been in stage two a while back before you came.)
edit:Teitai Setsudan (Severe Disconnection)

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 pm

((last post so keep going after this. would break it up but i have to go))
Ariana dove through the window as Ari went back outhe door and caught Ariana. They both walked off allowing the two to fight. This battle seemed to be meant to occur.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games