Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 pm
Ah crap, I added Kage on accident. Sorry, pretend it never happened. Lemme edit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

"One day I'll fly away..."

xxxxHe smiled... and again began to speak. ''The henge is a transformation ability. I can look like anything! It is super cool!'' He said, and began to practice. 1/3

He readied himself, making the handsigns, concentrating his chakra, and focusing on the man. ''Henge no Jutsu!'' He yelled, becoming a quite... ugly, alternative to the man. He shrugged, and tried again. ''Man this is embarassing...'' 2/3

He did the same as above, though the results were different. He became an exact replica to the man, and he smiled at this. Even though he had some small failures, he believed he was doing good so far. 3/3

[He said Henge no Jutsu, I just didn't type it. xD]

"..Fly... fly... away..."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm
NOOO HE LOGGED LOL scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm
((Gomen, gomen, eating dinner with my family.))

Academy Teaching Clone
The silver haired clone smiled gently before poking the illusory forehead to dispel the technique.
"Yes, but you have to be very careful when using this. If you look like a pillow or a chair, something that shouldn't move, then you'd better not, or else it will break the illusion. And if you copy someone's appearance, if you get touched or attack someone, the illusion will fall. Now then, this next technique is the final one, and the most important for shinobi and kunoichi all over the world." The clone turned back to the board and erased the seals for the Henge, then copied out a slightly longer chain.
"This is the Kawarimi no Jutsu, or the Body Replacement. Why is it so useful?" The clone turned one gold-flecked eye towards the young child.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

"One day I'll fly away..."

xxxxHe oddly... raised his hand, and spoke, ''Because it's real! Not an illusion! When someone hits you, you fly, fly away to somewhere else! It is very good to escape attacks with! Very good!'' He said, and began to promise. 1/3

He made the handsigns, yelled, ''Kawamiri no Jutsu!'' And tried to turn himself into a log, and disappear. However, it failed. Nothing appeared, and he did not disappear. He shrugged, and would try again. 2/3

This time, he did the same as the latter, but really did turn into a log, and appear a few meters away. ''Yaaay! I did it! I got the 3 basic jutsu down! Genin, please! PLEAAAAASE.'' He said, giving the man a puppy face. [learned]

"..Fly... fly... away..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 pm
Academy Teaching Clone
The clone looked incredibly thoughtful for a long moment.
"See, the thing is this. Back when I was an Academy Student, we had to take Exams to become true Gennin. But, now, that apparently isn't enforced all over. So the question that I must ask is, do I give you such an exam?" One finger tapped his chin as he studied the boy. While he didn't want to restrict the child, he was still a child and passing the test would make it more certain that he would be able to hand any issues thrown his way.
"Tell you what. I will make you a Gennin. Or, I will give you the test. If you take the test and pass it, I will teach you an extra technique that will be useful for you later in life. This jutsu is a one time offer though, so if you don't take the opportunity now, I won't teach you it later." He watched the boy's reaction, curious as to which path he would choose.

((So you know: The jutsu is going to be Genjutsu: Kai if you take the exam.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 pm
He raised an eyebrow... ''Exam...? Daddy never told me about that. But... sure, I'll... take.. it.'' He said, nodding, ''Yes, I'll take it!''  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm
Academy Teaching Clone
The clone chuckled.
"I'm probably older than your father child. My time was decades ago. Alright then." He pulled a strip of cloth from a pouch and tied it around his upper arm.
"Your test then, is to get this cloth off of my shoulder. Follow me out to the training fields so we can continue this test." He smiled gently and strode out the door, heading towards the Training grounds.

{Exit to Training Grounds}  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:38 pm
He smiled, and ran off. [exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 am
Homaru slightly opend the door and walked in the room. His dark blue long hair was laying in front of his eyes. He walked in and stopped in the middle of the classroom.

"I'm sorry that I disturb your class... but I'm here to learn how to become a ninja."

He said without the slightest emotion on his face.  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 am

Sign on blackboard:
Students should report to the Stone Enclosure for training.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm
A single smoke bomb was thrown into the door way of the class room.As the smoke spread out Tenketsou emerged from the smoke like a complete bad a** only to notice there wasnt anyone there.As he began looking around the room in an attempt to find a clue or anything to point him in the direction that he had to travel,he saw the note on the black board.Very disappointed Tenketsou turned around and exited the academy like he had never entered.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:37 pm
(( I was going to use a NPC to teach people here, but that works too Ronnel. ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:48 am
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

After getting the grass sword style, Draco pocketed it, and went to the academy to see if any one needed training. How ever, once he got into the classroom he saw that absolutely no one was there. Well I guess I'll just go to the sage lands and train there. He thought, and left the classroom.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:08 pm
₯ Kreios Scelestus Drachma ₯

Kreios entered the Academy. Sweat was already dripping off his muscular body from the weight of the weapons he carried. Though he was used to the weight, they did make it hotter. As he entered the door, he dropped them to the side of one of the desks. He didn't think he'd need them much in here. His shirt was soaked, so he promptly pulled it off and used it wipe the sweat off his face. He pushed his hair back behind his ears."Hello."He said in a raspy voice.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff