Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:51 pm
Shadow arrived as he slowly climbed to the top of the gates.He silently sat there as he looked out to the incoming land heading to the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 pm
Nanashi flew out of the gates quickly, leaving no feathers behind as his wings flapped. He continued to his humble abode, with Kyo following.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:56 pm
Kyo flew behind Nanashi.Dang he's fast  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:31 pm
Aki arrived at the gates, she would soon be followed by Vrail and Yamamoto. She remained outside of the gates while she waited for the two to show up. As she did so Aki realized she'd never gotten the kids name. "Ah, I'm really a clueless one." She laughed to her self then looked over her shoulder at the village. It had been a few days since she was last there. Sighing Aki cracked her neck and sat down on one of the many roots about the gate.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

A hawk flew overhead towards Aki and landed in front of her with a note attached to his back. It had Akira's insignia on it from when they first met in the Cloud Village.

Quote:
Hey Aki,

I haven't heard from you in awhile. It would seem I am getting married soon and wanted to finish building our plan for the gates. Currently, I have new that Cloud is planning an attack and today was a small warning attack that wasn't major. I have things covered, but I would like to finish this before the invasion. Please come as soon as you possibly can. I still have the stuff in a place of darkness.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Aki held out her arm for the hawk to land on. She noticed the insignia, "Akira? It's about time." She said with a laugh. Aki read the note and grit her teeth. "Time to get to work." She looked about and saw the Vrail had yet to arrive. He'll have to forgive me. Aki took two pieces of paper out. One note was to her husband,

Quote:
Vrail,

I need to go to Konoha and help them complete their gate. I'll return in a few days time. If you'd like you can come meet me there.

With Love,
Aki

The next letter was written and attached to the hawk to be sent back to Akira. The hawk took flight and flew back to Konoha. Aki walked up to one of the guards posted at the gate. "My husband, Vrail Hatake, will be coming through the gates. Make sure he gets this letter." The letter was folded up with her insignia scrawled on the outside. With that Aki took off towards Konoha.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Renzo arrived at the gates over grass. He took his head band off his arm and put it in his pocket. He walked through the gates.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 pm
Renzo didnt find anything of value here or did he find what he was looking for. He left the village and hope he would find out something elsewhere.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image BladeHakemoto
Grass l Genin l Monk l

Blade adjusted his swords as he began taking his first steps outside the village. It was going to be a long trip, and he hoped that during this he was going to be able to become stronger. Looking back at the Grass Village one last time, Blade walked towards his next destination.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco reformed in a spray of mist just a few meters away from the gate. He looked up at the large structure and made his way toward it. He hadn't been in the village in a while, so he guess he should check in with the kage first.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco made his way out of the village. He thought he knew a way to get the fish summon, and he might as well go try to get it.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:17 pm
Skye Arived at the gates and waited for ryugan  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan flew by Skye once more, his Neo Byakugan still flickering on and off constantly, giving him info about everyone within radius. He would vanish for several minutes and would reappear calmly stating. " I've picked up something..Lets go to this villages outskirts.." Ryugan then landed and headed off.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games