Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 pm
(i want to post something before the epilogue too!)

Niara hugged Jamato back, then climbed to the roof of the nearest building and looked out over the city. "I'm going to stay here, in this town which is my life, home, and heart. My parents lived here their whole lives, and this is the only place that I am comfortable. We'll rebuild it into a better kingdom, where all races can live in peace without fear of darkness, hate, and rejection. That's what my parents wanted, and that's the way my life had always been lived." she said, her form silhouetted against the setting sun on the roof. "Today may be the end of a war, but tomorrow is the beginning of new life. Live them well, for we shall call on you and the generations to come if there is darkness in the land." all of the stones said, glowing brightly before bemoing dormant. "Life is a road worth travelling, if you know how to traverse it." she says, spreading her arms wide and jumping into the air in glee.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 am
( yay! all of oyu posted! epiloge time!)

And so the story of our heroes ended and a new one started for every single of them.They all seperated and followed their paths.Jamato stayed with Niara and rebuild the city and helpd her to rebuild the old captial.Now 5 years later it shines in new light!

Zack traveld together with ELaise and the twins through the world ,defeated remaining shadows and helped villagers. HE often heard rumors about cursed people roaming the lands but it seemed to be just a rumor so he didn't care so much.One day he decided to visit Jamato and Niara and is now on his way back.

Also on his way back to the capital is Az.She decided to drag Nightshade to her homevillage there she tried to find somethign out to get ride of te ' monster' inside him.SHe failed miserable but she tried didn't she?Now she wants to visit her big brother.

Jamato stood on the gate and watched the roads,he loved the view.Blaik who stayed with them sat next to him in the form of alittle wolf pup.He seemed to love this form.Jamat patted Blaiks head and watched the road.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:33 pm
((is it over??? *very sad...* crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 pm
( no if you read carefully then you will notice that it isen't over yet you can still post or do you see an ' END' ?)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm
(( yaaaay it's not over. lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 pm
( lol...you cans till post becauseeeeee i just told what you did..all go bakc to the capital.... you can post what happend to your characters...changed their apearance!?..^^ also...i am fan of happy endings and...i wnat to make one so i could make a second part)

Zack ran one hand through his black hair,his skin was a bit darker and he wore a black green armor with silver markings. He smiled at Elaie and then looked at the capital.He could see someone sitting on the gate"We are soon there...and i think..Jamato is already waiting for us! Wonder how he and niara is? If somethign...changed beside the appearance of the capital.."

"HEY!NIARA!"Jamato yelled"Zakc and ELaise are coming .I see them!They come from the east and my sister is coming from the west!"He smiled he was happy that they were visiting them.
Azzura more or less dragged Nightshade to the captial.She was happy and hummed a hapy and fast melody.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:16 pm
elaise looked up at zack and smiled " it's been a long time, i've missed them all." she said taking his hand as she walked, her long green hair had been cut short, her face was darker and she wore a light armor of red and gold. she saw jamanto sitting at the gate and smiled slightly, glad she was back. " i'm sure they'l be surprised when they see us up close." she added talking about their appearance change., she hadn;t told him about the other thing yet, choosing the wait until they were all together again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 pm
"Ok!" Niara yelled back, jumping onto a thick chord that ran from one tower to the gate. When she landed, she began the downward descent to the gate. Reaching the end, she jumped and flipped off. Appearence wise, she had not changed one bit. She was still the fair skinned, fair haired elf that she was those many years ago. Now, her deep blue eyes held more knoledge and more happiness than they had a long time ago.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm
Nightshade kept his arm entwined with Az. It had been awhile since he had been around city life, but he was willing to endure it. It had been a long time since he killed for money and he didnt plan on going back. Though it drove the beast inside crazy sometimes, he found that amusing sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 pm
Zack smiled and rubbed the mark under his eye"I missed them too...Is this Jamatositting there?!?Is he..waiting!?"

Jamato laughed and huge dNiara,he missed the adventures but he loved this city and so he loved to stay here with Niara.He pointed at Elaise and Zack"Look!And there"He pointed to Az and Nightshade"Are Az and Nightshade!"

Az was happy and she smiled the whole time"Are you alright?Are you happy Nighty?"She asked with a smile"And what is with the monster?"She giggled alittle.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 pm
" yes it's jamanto and it does look like he's been waiting for us." elaise said smiling at him as she walked " i have something to tell you when we get to the others, unless you want to know now and i'l tell you so that you have enough time to come to terms with it." she stopped walking and looked up at him waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 pm
As nightshade walked beside Az he caught sight of the others ahead. He sighed a bit through his nose and nodded. "I was born from a mortal mother and demon father. Dad left as he had raped my mother and she cared for me as best she could. The demon inside just doesnt like to be controlled much...as you've seen..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 pm
"Yes, love, I can see them. I can see them far better than you can!" Niara says, smiling. She raised her right hand, twisted it so that her fingers created an arc, brought her hand down in front of her heart, and bowed. As she did so, the gates opened, thanks to her use in elvin magic. "Greetings, Elaise, Zack, Nightshade, and Az! It's been a long time since I have seen any of you!" she called, knowing full well that they'll hear her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 pm
She stroke his cheek"Your mother was a good person!"She paused for a while before she said"The demon inside is just like a little child!Children never like it to be controlled to much."She giggled and kissed him "I don't care i love you with demon or without it!And the demon inside you too!"When Az heard her name she waved and smiled at Niara,she then ran the last metres to the gate.

Zack Somethign to tell me?"He asked as he continued to walk but then turned around to look at her"..No tell me later Elaise!I love surprises!"He laughe dand looked at the gate and yelled back"Heya Niara!Heya Jamato!"

Jamato laughed"Not fair just because you are an elf!"He grabbed her pulled her to himself and huged her tightly."Your magic gets better and better my love"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:00 pm
Nightshade kissed her back and smiled. He knew he loved her and was even happier she accepted him. While she ran over to them he walked steadily as before and smiled softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff