Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:00 pm

"I'm find..John I troubled you enough as it is."Suzumi waved bye to him and then kept walking using the wall as her balance. When she came to the road. She looked both before she crossed. She saw that it was clear and began to walk. However a car turned the corner sharply and at full speed as the police were on his tail. She looked in the direction and no sooner than she tried to run her legs collapse on her. She felt the pain surface from the stress that was put on it. Suzumi had the worst of luck
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Ares sighed and figured she must be mad because he lied. However when he was about to drive away he noticed that she fell in the road with a car about to hit her. Angry he looked at Hera and shook his head. He sighed and in a flash he moved so that the other mortals couldnt see. He appeared next to her and slammed his fist into the front of the car stopping it in its tracks and throwing the human out of the car. He grabbed her and in a flash again put her on the park bench and sat back where he was on his bike as if nothing ever happened.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:31 am

((*Steals bag of cookies* Oi Ice it's weird o.o it's like you're stalking me into my rp's crying STALKER! Nah j/k...crap i cant remember how to delete my letters crying i'm so tired right now...plus i just stole like three of my dads beers crying ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:55 pm

((nice dude, stealing cookies on Gaia and stealing beers in real life))

Poseidon nodded, "Well either way you look good" he said taking his fork and grabbing some panecakes. He stopped the fork and tired to rephrase what he said, "I mean the cloths that you are wearing look good. Um, not that you don't" he said trying to make sence.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 pm

(NUUU!! *glomps him making him fall off the fridge* Whoopps..oh well-MINE! *takes cookies and runs*)

Bella just raised her eyebrow,"So...I don't look good, yet these clothes do.. " She asked out loud then chuckled. She took some pancakes herself then began to eat. You're confusing. She thought with another chuckle.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Poseidon hunged his head, "I know, and you do look good" he said looking at his plate of pancakes, thinking about how much of an idot he was.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Bella playfully messed with his hair," It's okay." She said then smiled and ate some more. Thanks, either one was still a complement. She reassured him.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Poseidon looked up at Bella and smiled, "Thanks" he said. He started to eat more of the pancakes when he thought of somthing, "What time does school start?" he asked looking at the clock.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Bella glanced at the clock," Not for another hour or so.." She said, half surprised really. She took another bite, then chuckled remembering he cooked it. Sure, he was a god, yet it was still amusing.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Eris merely stuck her tongue out at Apollo in response. “I have decided that you are officially my partner in crime for today. You should feel so honoured. Daichi is normally my PIC but he is kinda useless in the morning.” Eris gestures towards Daichi who is slumped over his desk snoring. “So what are we going to do today? Plant a bomb? Set some cheerleaders on fire? Kidnap a mime?”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Poseidon kept eating when he remembered something, "Hey Bella, last night you were going to tell me something. What was it?" he asked. He remembered that Bella was going to tell him something but instead went to bed.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Apollo laughed slightly "No offense to daichi but he seems usless all the time" He smiled boredly then sighed "Hmmm how about go rob a bank?" He smirked slightly "It's not like the cops can hurt us can they?" He sighed "Hmmm can you get off of me now?"

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:03 pm

“Fine,” Eris sighed and rolled off of Apollo. “I was thinking a little closer to school but I like your scope.” She put her chin on her palm. “I wish Ares would hurry up and get here. I haven’t seen him in a lifetime.”
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Apollo sat atop his desk and sighed "Yeah yeah whatever.." He said boredly then layed back on his desk "I hate this school..." He groaned slightly and sat up "I wish i could get into another fight.."

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Suzumi was shocked. What exactly just happened? She knew she got up from the bench and was crossing the road. She remembered seeing the car...about to hit her. Now it was out of shape and the driver was missing. Yet she remained on the bench. Did she dream it all? Impossible? She looked to the bike where john and his sister, whose name had escaped her, sat. She shook her head and then held it as she got up. Maybe she was hallucinating the whole ordeal. She decided that maybe she just go home and to bed. When she stood she sat right back down due to the pain. Why didn't she think of bringing her crutches.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games