Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:01 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David tensed his body as he herd a small escape of air from his body on the ground. She was waking up. This was the making of another horrible explosion...

For a breif second, David thought about leaving her there to wake up, but he immideatly dissmissed the thought with dissapointment upon himself.
She deserves an explaination for my actinons, no matter if she will hate me, David let his head fall.

A few mintutes later, Daivd experienced something that made his feel rather vunerable. As he looked about, many men were looking at him- head to toe. David furrowed his brows and stared back at one with a testy look. Immideatly embarassed, the man looked away quickly at something he had no interest in. Desipite the preverse feeling, David chuckled.

So this is what it feel like to be a beautiful woman.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Slowly, the brain began working. But... her soul writhed. This is not right. This is not me. The thought filled it, confusion spread. Leeloo held her breath for an instant. Then continued breathing. Leeloo's hand twitched slightly and Leeloo breathed quicker.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:44 am

User Image

Slowly resurecting pants could be herd comming from Leeloo. It would not be much longer now. David dreaded the next moments to come. He felt the urge to run, but for now, he stood his ground. David always felt the need to face what ever life handed him; weather it be of his own fault or purely circumstancial, but with his fear of rejection growing, David began to Anticipate his next move.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 am
Leeloo Minai

Eyelids fluttering, a hand moved to the head. A gasp of life. A beating heart. Lungfuls of air.... she was awake.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 am

User Image

David gave out an almost mournful sigh as he saw her awake. He hung his head over her and looked down
David recalled the first time this had happened to him. It was terribly frigtening to know you are fully awake and seeing yourself lying down in a coma-like trance. He body he looked down upon was once not his body either. He tried his best to recall what his old body had looked like, but it was rather hard to remember. All he could see in the vague recolection of his mind was silvery hair and a sullen face. With that, David imagined Leeloo's own fright and fears were going to be just as paralell to his.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 am
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo paused a moment. She heard a sigh that sounded a lot like her! She was shocked and turned her head, and did not feel the comforting brush of her hair against her neck. She stared at what looked like to be her and she felt a tinge in her stomach. Fear.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 am

User Image

The fear in her eyes infected his. David was seldomly speechless, but in this moment there was nothing to say.
"H-Hello, Madam," he dribbled as he stared into his own eyes and spoke with a foregin tounge.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 am
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo heard the words and they made perfect sense. "What is this?" She replied in the same language, feeling the voice vibrate in her mouth much deeper than normal. "I want my body back!" She almost pleaded.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:09 pm
Garu couldnt get the picture any clearer with the tone and attitude that IIyria was giving off. The ******** off and die" Feeling was clear. So he shrugged it off and left her. People who think they are high above humans normally end up without them...and all lone. It didnt matter much to him so he headed back to the beach. Once there he took a slow walk around. Picking up shells, throwing them into the sea to watch them skip and started walking again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:32 pm
Artemis

User Image

Artemis watched the people. He had to know what they were like before he could exploit them. He smirked, he had the advantage. His intelligent eyes watched the people. They were like ants, scuttling about madly always following the leader around.

Artemis opened the laptop and squinted at the screen. He hated the sun. He looked like a vampire. His skin was bleached from hours in front of a computer screen, and the sunlight made him testy, too.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:00 pm
fmafan100
Miki was confused."Why not?"She asked tilting her head. She liked Alex, he was one of the only friends she ever had.

Alex looked at her."With me you are not safe...Every minute that passes by your life is in danger.I would hate for you to get hurt because of me."He looks down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:25 pm
"I don't think you'd hurt me."Miki said with a smile."I trust you, you're a good person. If you did hurt me I doubt it would be on purpose."  

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:38 pm
Annika

User Image
Annika grew weary of watching the excited children and turned away from the commotion. She laid back on the hot sand to relieve the slight aches in her back. The sun beat down on her closed eyelids, but the rays were soon interrupted by a shadow that hung there longer than usual. To her delight, she opened her eyes to see Gagruath looming over her. "Garu!", she exclaimed, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:10 pm
Alex smiles at her."Thats the bad thing it would not be on porpose but i dont know if i could stop..."  

KASEKAGE

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces