Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 am

Rygor smiled at Nephilis "It's good to see your learning about your powers fast that could come in handy" He said. He followed Nephilis into the spring area. He then pulled his sword out "So how are we going to do this weapons, powers, hand to hand?" He said just giving idea's. "It doesn't matter to me" He said. He waited for an answer.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am

"It doesn't matter to me either." Nephilis replied with confidence laced in his tone. Drawing his sword, a long, but narrow sabre, he says,"One thing's for sure. I'll be using my power more than anything. Sorta like this." Nephilis lifts his sword and lowers his hand before creating a front-facing gravity well in front of Rygor. His sword flies at it until he cancels it. Now, it was heading toward Rygor.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Rygor opened a vortex and stepped through it appearing behind Nephilis before the sword could hit him."Good to know how you'll be fighting" He said. He swung his sword letting it shoot towards Nephilis and sent small shadows to wrap around his legs to hold him still.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Asani sat where she was watching the sky. The two had gone in for food she supposed. The wind blew through her hair and she loved the feeling. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Morning was coming now and the sun would soon be up. Asani opened her eyes looking at the colors that danced in the sky. It was like a ever changing painting.

Kitara looked up. She had fallen asleep again. Kitara rolled over and froze. She looked around for a moment then relaxedwhen she rembered that she was in hydron and safe. She was used to not knowing where she was but she always had to remeber what was going on around her. She sat up stretching.

{{Writers block lol sweatdrop }}

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 pm

"Whoa!" Nephilis attempts to stop the shadows using gravity, but they are unaffected. "Physics...." He backflips once, then again into a gravity well of his own, ending up by his sword. He then lifts his hand to decrease Rygor's gravity and also to increase the gravity of the ceiling which was more than a twenty feet above. Nephilis floats between the weaker gravity of the floor and the stronger gravity of the ceiling saying,"Have fun falling up Ry."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Rygor looked at him "What do you mea...." He was cut off as he started falling towards the celing "Crap!" He said. He swung his sword extending it untill it hooked the floor and he stopped. He swung his arm at nephilis a few times each one causing a shadow wave to fly at him.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 pm

((*stalks thread while waiting for others to post* I love fall!!! *does the football is on TV happy dance*))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm

(It's your turn to post to Dulceri's question.)

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 pm

((Whoops! I skimmed right over that. My bust! XD))

Zephyr shook her head. "I'm sorry, Dulc," she said. "We've been decimated here as it is. I only hope that I have enough soldiers to keep Tenshu on her feet as it stands. I wish I could."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:18 pm

(Lol, it's dandy. Hey, do you like my avi?)

Dulceri snaps his fingers and strokes his chin in thought. "Wow. I saw this. Nephilis...is some kind of genius." He looks outside again and the orange glow of a fire still illuminates his line of sight. "Okay...well, Zephyr, I need you to go with Kenji to Kilitia to find and stop Helios. I know you're a Prime and I'm throwing orders, but you can throw the book when you get back." He laughs and smiles all in the face of danger as he continues,"While that's going on, me and Daph are going to Evermore to stop Nephilis. Sound...well, besides suicidal...good?"

~~~

Nephilis dropped to the ground and jumped back towards the marble wall. He touches it and becomes the material. Afterwards, he opens a portal outside to bring in a bit of sunlight, weakening Rygor's shadows enough to portal them back to him. Along with that, he focuses the element of gravity into a dark concussion beam and fires it at his bodyguard. As the beam flew, knicks and rocks circled around it at a burning speed.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Zephyr shrugged with a smile. "You've always been the man with the plan," she said. "By now, I just sort of go with it." She took a few steps and stopped with a sigh. "What kills me is that I had Nephilis here...and I just let him go..." She clenched her fists until her knuckles turned white. "But...I'm not going to let that happen again." She turned back and looked at Dulceri. "I'm with you til the end," she said with a nod.

((I do smile I think for once I found one that I like. I'm gonna keep it for a while...lol))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:43 pm

"Thank you Tenshu." Dulceri said cordially. "Well, someone has to stay and man this army. I'll assume it's Mr. Chyuta. I'll bring you back alive to him." Facing forward, says,"Okay. We all have our plans. Before we go though, one question. Nephilis was here? When? And how'd he escape?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Damascus looked towards Daulceri as he spoke his plan he was ashamed of the blantent disregard for human life that the soldiers were showing. He heard him say who was going where and he said. " And what do you want me to do? " He asked looking at them, and his face stayed the same serious old face that Damascus always had.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Rygor was suprised to see the attack backfire. "Your getting better at this" He said with a smile. "But I've got more tricks up my sleave" He said. He made a few throwing motions and set off a few explosions that stopped the beam. He made a few more sending explosions at Nephilis "You know the best thing about the gravity issue is I don't know which way is up so my fear of heights has no effect on me" He said in a cheerfull way.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Nephilis is caught off guard by the explosions and he throws his hands over his face to block. He felt no heat. Lowering his hands, he finds a dome-shaped confinement around the perimeter of the explosions. His with hand, he condenses the pressure to a single point. "Holy crap. Hey Ry, you don't need to know which up to know that you're going down!" He brings the point to him, then throws it back. In seconds, it would explode much like a powerful grenade would."

~~~

"Damascus, I leave you a choice. You can either assist Zeph and Kenji against Helios, or you can stay here and see to it that things don't get worse. Even with Chyuta here, I can feel some sort of breakthrough coming. Dunno for which side though."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games