Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:06 am
Ryuu yawns lazily, then lies her head back on her arm. She briefly closes her eye, then opens her scared one. Recalling he had seen it, though she tried to not let him before by hiding it in her hair. Her mind wanders as the eye closes and reopens in her mind. Then shows her images like a memory replaying. After it was through, she opens her eyes to sip her wine. The memory was not one of hers though, which puzzled her the most. I'll have to watch it again later.. She yawns once more, pretending she hadn't used her power just then.

Aku peeked outside the door to see how Slayer was fighting with his friend from before. She grabs her weapon only to hear the boy yawn. "What's going on...?" He says tiredly, she pauses then closes the curtain. "Nothing..We had to stop for Slayer." She says, hugging the boy then petting his hair. Slayer, how I wish I could join you. Yet this boy needs me, or else the enemy will see him. I can't protect both of you, I'm sure the guards will handle any that comes our way. She sends to Slayer with a sigh, then remembered how she was in a dress. "Probably best I didn't fight." She mutters with a chuckle as she distracts the boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:18 am
Slayer heard her words. He Responded " Their should be another coach coming for you. You must protect the boy at all cost. I do not want you to fight my love. Not this fight at least . I love you do not worry I will be alright. Wait for me in the other Coach "

He orders some of the guards to fall back and protect the Queen and the child. He cuts down another demon and then swings to protect his flank. He cuts that demon in half and charges another one . The beasts surround the last demon General. Their mouths Open. waiting for the order of their master to attack.

He cuts down another demon and another one. They do little Damage to him.. as he cuts down even more. Some of his men have died.. But they died in honor of the kingdom. When the last demon has died... He orders his men to go back to the Couch and protect the Queen

He sends a message to His Queen " I love you. I will always be with you... even if I die fighting this demon. I want you to know.. That no matter what happens .. I will be in your heart. "  

Slayer The Wise

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 am
((Thank you 3nodding ))

Eiji nods in response to Sasori, he then notices that Sky was gone as well. he speaks to Sasori in hopes that this won't be a problem. "Hmm, this may hurt us a bit. The music man and our dancers have vanished. No matter, Sasori... we'll need you and Serena to pick up the music while Elaise and I do the singing. Roarke? What will you do??" He turns to see Roarke in the back of the room with them.

((We forgot all about the water guardian XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 am
Aku blinks to hear such words, she soothes the boy and reassures him that they will be safe. Slayer, speak not such things...you won't die to such men either. I'd rather die then see your corpse among the dead, nor see this boy live through another father leaving him. Her voice demanding as the other coach approached. The guards opened the door, helping her off then she helped the boy down. She walks to the coach, then helps the boy up. She looks back to Slayer, still fighting as if the demon's men couldn't fight this blockade. I refuse to leave you here... She sends him, not listening to the guards as they warn her to leave with the boy.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 am
((I kinda need Asmodeus for later so can you kill Malfas instead? I kinda purposely put him in the fight so he would die. So just change Asmodeus to Malfas. Im gonna go ahead and use Asmodeus anyways. Also I did pm you before kidnapping anyone, so can you pm me before killing any of my generals? Thanks.))
Asmodeus looked at Malfas' head on the ground. He picked it up and held it in his hand. "Oh well, you weren't very good at your job anyways. Now time to get down to the fighting" Asmodeus absorbed all of Malfas' power, because he didn't want it to go to waste. After he started to fight the slayer's army, cutting them down one by one like they were blades of grass. "This is too easy, a joke. These humans are skilled but they are humans none the less. " The demon's and slayers went at it. As both of their numbers were starting to wear thin Asmodeus approaches Slayer. "You know, if you had just stayed with Skurai things would have been much easier on you. Do you think these lesser demons are important to him? This is not even his army, it's just some demons he conjured up so he could stall you. His army isn't even made of demons they're beings of an entirely different nature. Anyways, lets see what you can do. Come at me tiny man."

Meanwhile Skurai sits in Europe on his chair waiting. The seeker demon shows up and kneels before Skurai. "Sir, Genghis Khan advances to Europe. He means to to take Greece." Skurai sits and thinks for a bit. "Tell Berith, the human general in greece, to take his all his men and counter Genghis Khan. Come back to me with the results." The seeker demon bowed and left to do his job. Skurai got up and walked over to the window. As he looked out he heard a voice, "You sure are making a mess aren't you?" Its was Budsturga, his sword. "So...after all these years you finally speak"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 am
Slayer Responds " Fine... But Stay in the coach and protect the boy. I love you and do not worry. I Refused to die by a demons hand "

He saw the other General Asmodeus Approach him " You Speak as if you do not care about Skurai. Why then do you fight for him and Stall me. Tarik is not a bad person.. He is mean and cruel but that what all demons are. But at least he keeps his word. He set me free after I did his bidding. Your master Skurai only Blackmailed me. Why do you think I went behind his back ?. Because of that very reason. "

Slayer Smiled. He put a hand on the ground and Flames began to shoot up from the ground. The flames Formed a Circle and blocked people from interrupting the battle . He looked at the demon.

He focused on his Queen " Do not worry. The fire was started by me. It should keep the demons at bay since they hate fire. Wish me luck in this fight. "

(( It was one General. Not like I killed the other one. But whatever its over with. Lets see how your Demon fights. Since this has been a long time coming ))  

Slayer The Wise

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:14 am
(( wow you guys are fast... can I get a recap? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 am
"Eiji, I'm not 'gone', as you put it. And I found a flute in the attic." Acos said, holding up a long wooden pole with holes in it.  

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 am
"You are a fool. He did not blackmail you into joining forces with him. He did not say join forces with me or I'll kill your family. Only simply threatned to punish you if you had betrayed him. And you did, so now you are being punished. Would you not kill one of your men if they betrayed you? You are the cause of this fighting; all of this could have been avoided. No more talk. Time to fight!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 pm
Slayer chuckled " Now I know why He did not get his title. He is a fool and his weak mind will only make him a weak General. He evens fails at having a Army . He does not deserve anything but Death. Ill make and Example of you. This is not my fault. All this fighting is the guardians fault. For they are the reasons why we are here. Demons never get along... They just made it worse "

His sword Glowed Red. He felt the power of the flames around him. The demon in front of him had not a clue of the power he possesses. He decided that since he was called out he would strike first.

He Threw 2 fire balls at the demon and then charge him at full speed. Sword high in the air Ready to strike the demon down.  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 pm
Point of Order

1. Slayer and others - no messing with major NPCs. It would be like me killing Slayer's son. If they have a name, the creator gets first rights. No killing anybody's NPC unless the are unnamed armies or monsters.
2. Recap - I just did one on the last page and it is on page 1 always.
3. Mass superior powers - it annoys me that when you build up to major armies and spend a lot of time the someone else comes up and ruins it by saying they have some superpower that kills the idea in one post. Please be considerate and at least put up a little fight. You can't just kill off an entire army like Rambo with one wave of a finger. Superpowers need to be reasonable.
4. Fire and demons - demons are associated with the devil and therefore fire. No fair making up rediculous perameters to win a fight. It would be like me saying guardians can only use their powers on Tuesdays. Not.
5. Skurai's guy was right about the deal with Slayer. He did not blackmail you, he warned you of the consequences.

Thank you. Off the soap box. On with the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:21 pm
(( The fire really does nothing. It just makes the fight interesting. I Will take out the fire next post if it is a problem. And when my char said He was blackmail. He was lying. But it was also to make the story interesting. And give reason to the demon to attack him. Anyway.. The story must go on ! ))  

Slayer The Wise

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm
Sky flew towards Tarik, carefully avoiding any hazzards that were in her way tis was her chance and she wasn't going to blow it. She needed to be careful with her life aswell. She continued to slowly make her way towards him, then landed a few feet away from Tarik looking down at him from a pillar. She tought about where she would sting him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:35 pm
(I think I'll wait till after the battle to rp Aku, since she's not needed anyways razz )

Ryuu wonders if there will be yet another hunt, then remembered how she wanted her twin blades if so. She calls a servant over, then sends the servant to her room to fetch them. "I've decided what you are to do, in case we have another hunt." She tells Tarik with a smirk, then sips her wine. How I wish it was blood instead.. She swirled her glass slightly, then set it back down. The servants already took her food, as she wasn't hungry.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm
(( By the Way as of now the boys name is Peter ))

James looked around. He was left behind in Greece. But That was not the important thing. What was important that they where tasked to help Genghis Khan take over Greece. He did not know why but that was his orders .

He ordered his men to form a line and wait for the Advancing force of Genghis Khan. They had orders to help him Take over Greece. James wanted to know why. But he knew better then to Question the Kings orders.

As he Waited he sent the letter out to the nations of France and England. He asked them to help the Slayers take out army of Skurai.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games